D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Failed Plan. ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Failed Plan.
Author: Sakura Sango
Rating: 'G'
Summary:
Pairings: a slight Dark/Satoshi mentioned
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.
A/n: Don’t ask where this came from it just came to me suddenly as I was sitting watching TV. Weird how ideas can arise huh….Anyways please tell me what you thought of this really really short story.

x-x-x-

Satoshi glared at the traitorous handcuffs that held his arms above him snuggly. Growling at the cuffs he pulled, hoping to spring one of them. That maybe he could get freed and still capture Dark. At least then he would have some of his dignity left after this event.

Back when Satoshi was setting this up, earlier this afternoon, he had visioned it slightly differently. Ahh Satoshi did have to admit that the trap had worked perfectly. The trigger had sprung perfectly along with the other traps. But in his plan he had seen a different end. Back when he was starting this he had expected to see someone else sitting here in his spot.

Satoshi gritted his teeth as he listened to Dark laugh. “Don’t…say a….thing. Not a word.” The blue haired boy snarled through gritted teeth as he struggled against the unruly cuffs.

“But that was the most fun I’ve gotten to see in forty years!” Dark laughed with a slight whine in his voice. “I mean the cuffs…they were…it was like…you were so not expecting for them to…” Dark couldn’t finish before he started laughing again. Gasping the purple haired thief had to bend over, grasping his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

“Yeah, yeah,” Satoshi tried to pull at the cuffs one last time before giving up. They were top quality, no easy to escape from magic cuffs. Though part of him was proud that they were such a high quality, after all the money he had spent. Though tomorrow he’d be back at the store, complaining about the crappy quality of them. Never would he tell the real reason that he was returning them.

“Hey need this?” Dark held up a silver key. Satoshi nodded enthusiastically. Maybe Dark would let him go, and then he could quickly nab him. Grab him and snap the cuffs on him. “Ok. Here you go.” Bending down Dark pressed the end of the key against Satoshi’s lips.

Blue eyes narrowed as they stared at the thief. ‘Of course,’ Satoshi thought, ‘He can’t make this easy can he.’ Parting his lips, Satoshi tasted the metallic taste on his tongue as the key was pushed in.

Quickly Dark bent down and pressed his lips against Satoshi’s lips, stealing a quick kiss. “See you later, if you get freed that is.”

Satoshi stared, key in mouth as Dark calmly walked out, his cheeks burning as he felt Dark’s lips on his still.