D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ restarted lives ❯ "Who are you?" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(PS: in this chapter there are fake street names and fake house numbers, this is because I am far too lazy to spend a whole night looking for a map with street names in English of Hokkaido. Thank you for your time, on with the story!)
 
 
 
“Hello Dark long time no talk.” Says the woman.
 
“Who is this?” says Dark.
 
“What? You don't recognize my voice?” says the woman.
 
“Um, no.” says Dark.
 
“So cold, Nii-chan” says the woman heart fully.
 
Dark is shocked to hear someone say this to him. He has not heard one call him Nii-chan in a very long time so he answers with, “Are you, Kurii-chan?”
 
“Yepp! The one and only!” Says Kurii
 
Dark is speechless he just stands like a rock by the phone. He can't believe it, it's his little sister! He has no idea what to think or say so all he says is, “Kurii-chan, is that really you?”
 
“Yepperz!!”
 
“How'd you get this number? Where are you? Are you ok? Where have you been? Are you in-.”
 
“WOAH!! Slow down there Nii-chan, only one question at a time, but to answer, I used the internet, I'm in Hokkaido, I'm fine, and I was with my hostess.” Says Kurii
 
“I see,” says Dark in a more calm voice. “So you're in Hokkaido… but, who is your hostess?”
 
“Ah, well, just as you have your host (who I suspect answered the phone) I have my hostess.”
 
“Yeah, he did answer the phone, his name is Daisuke, what's your hostess's name?” asks Dark.
 
“Her name is Korinsu, she's very nice. You should come and visit us sometime! That would be great, or we could visit you!” says Kurii.
 
“How would you get here, and how would I get there?” asks Dark.
 
“Good question Nii-chan, but I already have your address, it was with your number… Do you want my address? It's really simple!” says Kurii excitedly
 
“Ok.” Says Dark.
 
“It's 123 Fake Street, don't forget it now! Write it on your arm!” says Kurii firmly.
 
“Ok… Ok…” says Dark.
 
“Well I gots to go, I'ma getting tired… See ya later!” says Kurii.
 
“'K, bye” says Dark, then they both hang up. Then Dark switches back into Daisuke.
 
“Dark!! What was that all about?” “Nothing, you should get some rest. It's late and you have school tomorrow.” “But…, I wanna know who that was…” “Forget it Daisuke, I'll tell you later, just get some rest for now…” “Ok…” says Daisuke as he walks up to his room and lies down on his bed. “You better tell me tomorrow Dark.” “Ok…” whispers Dark. Then Daisuke falls asleep.
 
 
 
D.F.:So did you like it? I know it's short but it's the first chapter of my first fanfic, (other than the prologue, but I don't think it counts… does it?) so im kinda excited actually. Plz review! I wish to know what you think of it!