D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Rules of the vampires ❯ Rules ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The old laws for the vampires.
1. They can not kill without reason. Basically if they kill a human when they didn't need to and don't even eat them, its not legal. If they kill and feed it is, unless they go on a killing spree and gorge.
2. They can not reveal themselves to a croud of people without eracing their memories of it.(this means that if sato ever tries to leave dai for good then he wont remember were he has been for how ever long he was with dai, unless he did some human things too. Those he would remember.)
3. Lords may not love a slave. This one is to protect the slaves from having to for a bond like marraige of mating with their master against their will.
4. They can not use forse to mate/marriy a human. No mind control or forse of any kind to get a mate.
5. Do not use black mail on others. You never know when you will need them and eventually they will get back at you with the help of others.
6. What someone dose in his or her territory is their buisness. If you find evedence on them outside of thier private home then you may mess with them.
7. Never order a slave to kill their loved one. (this one is not followed very often so it dose not get followed unless your slave mated a Lord or Lady, it just makes some if little sence that way.)
8. Territory can be given but once yours it is your responcebility to protect and no others.

These are going to be the laws
1. Do not mess with another Vampire unless in your territory of breaking of law/laws in progress or asked
2. Any party/celebration/gathering is to be told of at least two months in advance
3. Never order anothers slave
4. Masters/Misstresses can not love a slave(it could lead to a forsed bond so this is inforsed quite well)
5. Wills are to be followed unless it includes who land gose to, if killed land gose to killer

Old laws for disobeying

For disobeyng an order from a master/mistress- punishment left up to owner
For breaking a law- warning first time then loss of possition then death
For breaking an old law- DEATH

The old laws have high meaning to every vamp and only some of the newer ones are not ever enforsed at all times.