D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Wardrobe Malfunction ❯ Wardrobe Malfunction ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my first DNAngel ficcy, so I'm not sure how it's gonna go. It's dedicated to MewMewVanilla for her upcoming birthday. And dear MewMew-chan, announcing that your birthday is coming up is not known to bring stalkers after you, ok?
Disclaimer: Was Dark ever seen wearing a miniskirt in the official series? No? Well, then, that proves I don't own DNAngel.

Wardrobe Malfunction

Dark slipped silently through the shadows of a random art collection. The warning letter had been sent in, declaring that at 8:30 he would steal a random artwork from said random art collection.
Dark almost laughed as he slipped past Sadaharu. You'd think these guys would learn, but they were as stupid as ever. The only real threat was the Chief of Police, Hiwatari Satoshi-kun. Dark hoped he would be there tonight. It was no fun if there was no challenge. Stupid people were so boring.
Dark slowed as he reached his destination, keeping a watchful eye out for Hiwatari-kun. Not seeing him, he sighed and gave up all hope of actually having fun that night. (A/N: People! Try to keep your thoughts clean!)
He reached for his objective. Before he could take it, however, Hiwatari-kun stepped out from behind a pillar. Dark smirked. “What took you so long?”
Hiwatari-kun regarded him with cold eyes. “I could say the same to you”
“So I'm thirty seconds late. Big deal. I took the scenic route. Now, if you don't mind, I'll just take this”
“You know it's not going to be that ea -” Hiwatari-kun cried out in pain and dropped to the ground. “Dammit Krad! I can deal with this myself!”
White wings sprouted from Hiwatari-kun's back. He screamed. Half of his face changed to show Krad's features, then flickered back to his own, before Krad managed to gain full control of Hiwatari-kun's body. Hiwatari-kun metamorphosed into Krad. But there was something different…
Dark began to laugh uncontrollably, pointing at Krad.
“What's so funny!” growled Krad. He wasn't expecting this, and didn't know quite what to do about it.
Dark wiped tears of laughter from his eyes as he gasped for breath, trying to stop laughing long enough to speak. “You… hahaha… you…” he gave up trying to explain properly. “Nice legs, Krad” he finally managed.
A look of confusion appeared on Krad's face. “What the hell are you -” He looked down at himself and paled. “What the fuck is this!” he roared, tugging at the tiny dress in an attempt to cover his legs.
“Hahahahaha…” gasped Dark. “You know, it suits you”
Krad's face promptly turned that shade of bright red which could only be achieved when embarrassment and fury combined. “You…” he roared, lunging at Dark.
Dark jumped out of the way. “What did I do?” he asked innocently. “Hey Krad, you've even got high-heels and a little purse!”
Krad stared in disgust at the offending purse then smacked Dark across the face with it. Dark was propelled across the room as Krad turned an ankle in the heels.
Dark didn't even stop laughing long enough to catch his breath as he slammed into the wall so hard it cracked.
“And that bow in your hair! It's so cute!” he teased. This was more fun than he'd had in centuries.
Krad growled his fury.
“Now, now, Krad” Dark switched to a childish sing-song voice. “That's not very ladylike!”
Krad lunged at Dark once again. Something caught Dark's attention. “Oh my! And frilly pink panties too!” he crowed.
Krad shrieked and tugged at the skirt. “Pervert!” he yelled.
“Hey, I can't help it if you go around flashing your panties!” Dark grabbed the artwork he was after. “So long”
He was gone before Krad could sort out his high-heels.

Well, that's it. Hope you liked Krad-chan's sexy new outfit.
If Krad was OOC, blame the dress. Wearing a dress always makes me OOC too. Not that I'd ever be caught dead wearing something as short as that -won't wear anything that shows her knees- but you get the point.
Anyway, please review.