D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My Life ❯ SCHOOL ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Next Chapter. Rad, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Chinese mafia?" Dark questions. "Yes, the Chinese mafia." I nod. "Look, it's Risa! Good luck Dark." Daisuke mutters, starting to walk away. As I move to follow, Dark grabs my arm. "Help me. Please. I'll do anything, if you'll make her leave me alone." Dark pleads. "*sigh* Fine. Gimme $20, and I'll help." "Fine. *hands me a twenty*" "Alrighty. Act natural, I know what I'm doing." I state. "I'll take your word." "Dark, when are you gunna tell Risa about me? You shouldn't lead the poor girl on, when she has no chance, you know. It's cruel." I say, giggling. "*odd look*Wha- *look of realization* Oh.... I dunno... i just wanna see how long it takes her, ya know? How can everyone in school know, except her?" Dark finally understands. Took him long enough too. "Dark? You have a girlfriend?" Risa barely sutters out. "Yea, he does. Sorry, sweetie." I say, sugar-coating my words, "Sorry to tell you, but he's mine. Your wishes of being with him were just a joke of a romantic." "*nods* I tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen," Dark states, "So, I just decided to see how long it would take you to realize I wasn't interested." "What are you talking about?" Daisuke asks, "You guys aren't going out." "Yes, we are Dai-chan. We just didn't tell you." I mumble. "WOW!!! Really? How'd I miss that?" Daisuke asks. "You know, I wonder sometimes....." I mutter. "Wonder what?" "If Emiko dropped you on your head." "*frowns* That's not nice Mya." "Well, I really do wonder sometimes."
Risa starts to walk away, looking over her shoulder only to say, "I guess the best part of believe is the lie, huh?" I look at her with fake sympathy, "I'm sorry, Risa-kun. I really am. I'm sorry you had to find out this way...." I look away. As soon as she's out of earshot.... "THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Dark shouts. "You're welcome. I'm a good actress, no? But... You gotta admit, she was really sad....." Satoshi mumbles something. "Wha, what?" "..........I said, "Riku's gunna kick your ass if she finds out that was all a lie."" "Oh..... She couldn't kick my ass if she tried."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END CHAPTER 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~