D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ When Snow Turned Into Rain ❯ When Snow turned into Rain ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I don´t own anything.

Surely, I like reviews, but if you don´t want you don´t have to.

_______________________________________________________



Snow. And Death.


Snow and death were the thoughts which ruled this moment. Grabbing him by his collar I didn´t think anything else.

I hated him.

I loathed him.

When I looked in his innocent and fearful eyes I loathed him even more.
“You have to die, Wing Master.” I said carefully, my voice was filled with a fake of gentleness. I was watching him with my frozen gold gaze. The little boy panicked, he swallowed hard and struggled. Senseless.
I could hear his conversations with the Black Winged Kaitou, or should I say, his monologues with the Great and Black Winged, surely never defeated, Kaitou Dark Mousy?

He stared at me, tried to bear the hateful look filled with insanity I knew I had. I was obsessed by the thought of killing him right now. Breaking his neck and punishing him for being the kind and equally naive person he was. Being the one Satoshi, my Satoshi, called his most important.

My Satoshi despised me. I was his curse, a cruel creature who didn´t mind to destroy everything he loved, the side every Hikari has worn inside for a long period of time. Releasing one hand from his woollen garment I laid it on his neck, lightly. The body tensed.

Emptiness. Loneliness. I knew it.

I could read his mind through the big orbs of crimson. For once they didn´t smile. It seemed he finally realized that nobody would rescue him. Instead of him I smiled.
Giving a soft chuckle I brought his eyes close to mine and our noses nearly touched. The Niwa boy flinched and yes, I enjoyed his fear.
My mouth reached his ear and I whispered: “Loneliness. Cold and unbearable. Breathless. You have to know.”

And Snow turned into Rain.


FIN