Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Can This Be Love at First Sight? Or a Love Triangle? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It is the month of June, the month of a new school year.
 
“Alrighty! The first day of school is here!” Kanata screams as he grabs his bag then runs downstairs to eat his breakfast which his father made.
 
”Good morning Kanata! “ Hosho smiles at his son as he hands him his daily allowance.
 
Kanata finished eating his breakfast “Thanks for that wonderful breakfast dad!” he grabs the car keys and heads straight to the garage.
 
Kanata opens the door to his car which by the way is a Mazda 3 3.0 (I think that's what it is :P).
 
Later that day, the first bell rang and Kanata just made it in time.
 
“Stupid traffic! Darn it!” he shouts loudly that causes the other people to look at him
 
“YOU GRINCH!!” one student shouted at him.
 
Kanata ignores the student, he then heads to his classroom.
 
“Morning guys!” He greets his classmates at a low tone.
 
“Hey Kanata! So what's happening?” Santa greets back his best friend.
 
Kanata didn't respond as he sits on his chair to be bugged by another one of his friends.
 
“Hey! What's wrong?” Li Syaoran said
 
“Nothing Li..I'm just stressed out!” Kanata placed his bag below his desk.
 
After a few minutes their course teacher Mizuno-sensei arrives.
 
“Good morning class, this is a new school year so I expect the class to study hard because this year is going to be tough!” Mizuno grinned happily at the class.
 
“But before we start our discussion we have a new student, you can come out now miss.” Mizuno looks outside the door to call out the new student.
 
“Hey! Did she said miss? I bet it's a cute girl” Santa grins evilly like a mad doctor.
 
“What? You think she's cute?!” Aya clobbered Santa (Aya is Santa's Girlfriend ^_^).
 
“Off course you're my number one Aya!” Santa explains.
 
After all that commotion, the girl walks slowly to the classroom, she takes a glance of the class then she looks down.
 
“This girl here is Ms.Miyu Kouzuki, she transferred here with her parents namely Yuu and Miki Kouzuki and her 2 brothers namely Lou and Seiya Kouzuki.
 
“Nice to meet you all” She smiles at her class.
 
Kanata stares at her from his chair. “Miyu .. Eh?”
 
“Miyu, please take the seat besides Kanata” Mizuno points out the chair as Kanata sits straight to make a nice first impression.
 
“She's really cute Kanata.. maybe it's the time for you to court a girl” Li Sharoan whispers to Kanata's ear.
 
“What?! Why should I?” Kanata exclaimed as he pulls Li Syaoran's ear really hard.
 
Miyu sits beside Kanata as class starts.
 
“Um.. excuse me, My name is Kanata Saionji, and uh… I want to welcome you to our school” he smiles at her.
 
Miyu smiles at him and said “I'm Miyu Kouzuki nice to meet you.” Hands her hand out to him.
 
Kanata shakes her hand “Nice to meet you too”.
 
“That's the usual Kanata, he always tells that to the new students in our class” Santa mumbles to himself.
 
After the 3rd period it was luch time, Miyu is falling in line to buy some lunch.
 
“So, are you the new student?” 5 girls asks her.
 
“Yeah.. I'm Miyu, nice to meet you” she smiles at the 5 girls.
 
“Well let me introduce myself, my name is Aya Konishi nice to meet you!” one with a pig tailed girl introduces herself.
 
“I'm Nanami Tenchi” a red haired girl besides Aya smiles at her.
 
“I'm Christine Hanakomachi” a cute pink haired girl introduces herself.
 
“I'm Tomoyo Daidouji, nice to meet you” a long haired girl with white skin smiles then bows at her.
 
“And finally, my name is Sakura Kinomoto welcome to our school campus” A girl with brown hair smiles really Kawaii at her.
 
“So can we all be friends?” Aya exclaimed as she takes a tray for her lunch.
 
Sure! I love that!” Miyu smiles happily as the 6 of them sits on a table to eat their lunch.
 
The six of them are eating their lunch as they talk about all sorts of things in the campus.
 
“Miyu, I have a few suggestions for you” Nanami suggested.
 
“First of all, don't ever get close to Nozomu, he usually gives roses to all the girls and believe me, I wouldn't fall in love with such a guy!” Nanami crosses her arms.
 
“Oh I see, but why would he give roses to other girls? Does that mean that he's rich? Because flowers are very expensive these days.” Miyu asked Nanami while sipping some Miso soup.
 
“I don't know, maybe he's just plain retarded” Aya mentioned.
 
“Oh… I see” Miyu said then turns to look at Christine but she saw Kanata looking at her from the table behind Christine.
 
Kanata quickly looks the other way as he continues eating.
 
“What are you looking Miyu?” Tomoyo asks as she looks at where Miyu is looking.
 
“Nothing I'm just looking around” Miyu scratched her head then laughs.
 
“Say, do you know our class president Kanata Saionji?” Tomoyo asked her.
 
“Sure did! He sure is a nice guy.” Miyu smiles.
 
“Well you know Miyu, Kanata is one of the good looking boys in this campus, and he's the only good looking boy that's single..” Christine giggles.
 
“Well, I'm not into Kanata anyway. So let's cut the chase” Miyu smirks as she continues eating.
 
“You know, I'm impressed Miyu, you're the only girl that thinks Kanata's not cool” Sakura said .
 
“Well, it's not like that. I'm just saying I don't know Kanata too well..” Miyu shakes her head.
 
After they ate their lunch…
 
At the library…
 
Miyu is reading the book called “Da Vinci's code” alone.
 
“Um… excuse me, can I sit here?” Kanata smiles at her.
 
“Oh, sure!” She moves to the left side to make some room for Kanata.
 
“Hey Kanata, I heard you're really popular around here!” Miyu smiles as she continues reading.
 
“Not really, They say that I'm popular because I'm single” Kanata jokes about it.
 
“Why don't you have a girl friend? I mean you're good looking and all no other girl can't resist” Miyu continues.
 
“Really? Even you?” Kanata said.
 
“What do you mean me?” Miyu abruptly looks at Kanata.
 
“I Mean… even you? You think that I'm good looking hehehe” Kanata laughs
 
“KANATA!! QUIET!!” the librarian shouts at him..
 
“Sorry!” Kanata apologizes.
 
“So what are you reading?” Kanata looks at the book Miyu is holding.
 
“It's a book called the Da Vinci Code, it tells if Christ is real or not” Miyu shows the book to Kanata.
 
“Christ eh ?” Kanata continues reading his book.
 
“What's the matter? Don't you like him?” Miyu closes the book.
 
“I'm a Buddhist, and I don't believe in him” Kanata continues to read not showing any interest in what Miyu is saying.
 
“Hey Kanata, why are you with Miyu? “ Santa together with Li Syaoran said.
 
“He can't find a place to sit so he decides to sit here beside me” Miyu smiles at them.
 
“Oh I see! By the way my name is Santa Kurosu” Santa hands his hand out.
 
“And I'm Li Syaoran” holds out his hand.
 
Miyu shakes both of their hand at the same time, “Well, this people looks really nice, (looks at Syaoran) he's cute..”
 
“ Uhh.. Miyu? You've been shaking my hand for too long” Syaoran said.
 
“Uh! Sorry ! Well I've gotta go bye! “ She runs away from the 3 boys.
 
“What's wrong with her?” Syaoran asks.
 
“I don't know! Hey we've got to rehearse!” Kanata reminded them about an event called the “battle of the bands”
 
Later..
 
“Hey Miyu, what's up?” Sakura approached Miyu who is panting.
 
“Sakura, well it's nothing.” Miyu smiles then walks home.
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER
 
REVIEWS PLEASE…