Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Leaving on a plane... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I heard Kanata is going to Tokyo, does that mean that he'll also be studying there?” one of the students chats as Miyu sits alone on the school park.
 
“I never thought that I'll hurt him that much..” Miyu said while looking at the light blue clouds.
 
Then Miyu notices Sakura calling her from a distance.
 
“Miyu! I need to talk to you!” Sakura calls out as Miyu approaches her.
 
“What is it Sakura?” Miyu replies.
 
“Well I've got this text message from Kanata, he said that he's really sorry and that he wanted you to be happy and the best choice is to leave you alone. Because that way, he concludes that you'll be happy!” Sakura sadly told Miyu.
 
“I… I never thought that I'll hurt him… I thought he knows this kind of situation, but I never expected him to be that down in the dumps..” Miyu is about to cry when Li places his hand on her shoulder.
 
“Don't worry Miyu, I know that you'll have the guts to forgive him… and I know that he'll forgive you the same…here is his number, better call him..” Li Syaoran hands Miyu his cellphone.
 
“Thanks Syaoran” Miyu blushes at his good looks.
 
Meanwhile Kanata is at the airport.
 
“Are you sure about this Kanata” His father said.
 
“I'm sure! It's the only way… I don't want to ruin her life again, not in my life” Kanata nods his head as he picks up his luggage.
 
“Remember Kanata, you can't turn on your cellphone while flying.” His father advices him.
 
“Oh yeah! Thanks dad!” he turns his cellphone of.
 
Meanwhile, Miyu is worried because she can't contact Kanata.
 
“Darn it! he's not answering.” She tries calling again and again to no avail.
 
Sakura and Li are worried about Kanata as they see Miyu crying for no apparent reason.
 
Then Santa approaches Miyu with Nanami and Aya.
 
“I'm sorry Miyu, it's my fault! If it wasn't for me… you wouldn't slapped Kanata” Santa begged for mercy.
 
“It's okay Santa, I know that you're telling the truth… not unlike Kanata who's lying in front of me… he has a crazy mind you know that…but then again, I felt guilty for what I've done.” Miyu looks down holding her cellphone tightly.
 
“Why did you and Kanata argue anyway?” Sakura asks.
 
Miyu knows that it has to do with her being in-love with Syaoran. So she didn't answer.
 
Santa tries to cover Miyu by telling some of his old fairy tales. As Miyu leaves the scene unseen.
 
Later at Miyu's home…
 
“Darn it! why can't I stop thinking about him! I know Kanata is a jerk for playing with me but still… I really like…. It's like… I miss him…” She remembers Kanata introducing himself to her.
 
Miyu didn't notice that Li's phone is still with her so she decides to browse his phone.
 
Miyu surfs Li's phone, she sees pictures like Li and Sakura , Santa and Aya, Nanami , Nozomu and Christine. She also saw herself.
 
“I never thought Li took a picture of me. He's like a paparazzi” Miyu joked about it until he reached the last picture which is Kanata.
 
Miyu felt the feeling of being alone again as she looks at Kanata's charming smile.
 
But suddenly, Li's phone begins to ring. So she answers the call.
 
“Hello…”Miyu picks up the call.
 
“Li? Is that you? Or you're girlfriend?” the mysterious man said.
 
“Wah! (Miyu blushes) I'm not his girl friend, I'm his friend, I lent his phone but I forgot to return it to him you see..” She chuckled.
 
“Oh I see, well anyway, I'm coming to you're school, by the way my name is Eriol, I'm Li's bestfriend back here in Tokyo.. so … I'll be seeing you tomorrow okay? By the way? I'm just curious, who are you? “ Eriol asks
 
“Me? I'm Miyu Kouzuki, I'm also a new student at Li's school..” She smiles
 
“Miyu eh? Well I hope to see you tomorrow bye bye!” Eriol hangs up the phone.
 
Miyu ends the call and sits on her bed, she is still worried what happened to Kanata.
 
Then all of a sudden Seiya busts in her room.
 
“What do you want brother?” Miyu asks him.
 
“Mom and Dad are going to Tokyo later!” Seiya replies.
 
“Really! But they didn't tell me anything! What a surprise! And yet, there going to leave us again.”
 
“What's with the “us”? Me and Lou are going to, you're going to watch the house for a while..” Seiya grins.
 
“No! not again! I always stay at home! It's not fair!” Miyu tries to hit Seiya with his fist but Seiya holds her head so that her fist wouldn't hit him.
 
“Don't worry it's only for 2 weeks! I promise! I'll buy some of you're favorite dish!” Seiya smiles.
 
“Oh what the heck! It's like I have a choice anyway!” Miyu stomps her way downstairs.
 
After a few hours… Miyu's parents and siblings are gone, she has the home all alone to herself.
 
“Darn it! it's BORING TO THE MAX!!” Miyu heads upstairs when she notices that Li's phone has a voice message.
 
“tit!” Miyu clicks the “ok” button to hear who it is.
 
“Hey Li! It's me Kanata, I'm sorry I have to leave you guys! It's just that… I can't stand it when Miyu is upset… I'm always a jerk to her… I know that we just already met but, I have to tell you something about that girl… she's really nice and cute… she (BSSHHH) really cares for the person that she loved! And that's you Li! I know Sakura and you are (BSSSHHHH) .. but please make some room for Miyu.. she really (BSSHH) you a lot!... I really (BSsHH) for her… I really (BSSHH) her… she's like a (BSSHH) to me… anyway… I think I'm low on battery, so adios amigos… please call me when she's all better okay?( BSsSHH) darn phone! Piece of (BSSSSHH)
 
Miyu didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to do with the message that Kanata sent because he is trying to tell Li her true feelings. So she decides to delete it.
 
Meanwhile…Tokyo…
 
“Wow this place is great! It's much better than Heiomachi!” Seiya happily said while holding Lou in his arms.
 
“Waa! Da! DA!” Lou giggles as he looks at the crowded airport.
 
Seiya places Lou on a chair while he goes to the vending machine to get something to drink..
 
Then 3 girls are standing beside Lou who is all alone.
 
“Hey Durian! We can kidnap this baby and sell it for ransom!” one of the girl named Kiwi said.
 
“Go ahead!” Durian replied.
 
“I got it yah!” Guava said as they took the baby away.
 
“Ok Lou! I got some milk for you.. HUH!? Lou! Where's Lou?” Seiya looks around but couldn't find Lou.
 
“What have you done Seiya! Now you're little brother is lost!!” Yuu scolded him
 
“Where could he be? Lets ask that security guard” Miki worriedly said as she talks to the security guard..
 
“We're going to be rich!” Kiwi said while holding Baby Lou in her arms when she bumped into someone.
 
“Hey watch where you going boy!” Kiwi shouts at the man.
 
“Huh? You! I know you! You three are the most wanted kidnappers in Tokyo” the guy points out the 3 of them.
 
“and why do you care?” Durian replies.
 
“It's none of your business” The mysterious man approaches them so that they can see his face…it's Kanata….
 
TO BE CONTINUED…

REVS PLEASE…