Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Confessions in times of Depressions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Sakura opens her eyes then she stars to explore her surroundings.
 
“Where am I?” She stood up then she noticed that Li is sleeping beside her.
 
“Li? What the?” she didn't knew what exactly happened until Kanata and Eriol both came inside her room.
 
“Sakura! You're awake!” Kanata gives the flowers to Sakura.
 
“Thanks Kanata! By the way, what happened here? Why is Li and Eriol here?” Sakura is desperate to know the answer.
 
“Well.. first, Li and Miyu aren't making out, what you saw at Miyu's house is just an accident, Li told me everything… he is still in love with you.. to tell you the truth, we just arrived here… Li is at you're side the whole night..” Kanata explains while checking her temperature.
 
“Really?” Sakura smiles then she placed her hands on Li's hand.

”Thank you Li!” She blushes then he grips her hands really tight.
 
Li eventually woke up and looks at Sakura.
 
“SAKURA!! Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?” Li is extremely worried about her.
 
“No, I'm fine… I forgive you … and I.. I want to thank you Li!” Sakura smiles at him.
 
“Sakura…” Li smiles as he hugs her really tight.
 
“What are you doing?” Sakura is blushing really hard.
 
“Sakura, for the past years I know that you're a true friend to me… and I want to tell you that I'm really in love with you! No matter what! You're still my number 1 Sakura “ Li smiles then releases the hug.
 
Sakura couldn't do anything but smile back at him, she looks at Kanata and Eriol who are both standing behind Li and the two of them decides to go outside.
 
“So Kanata, how are things between you and Miyu?” Eriol smirks at him.
 
“What are you talking about?” Kanata blushes a little knowing that Eriol knew things like that about him.
 
“Don't hide it from me Kanata, I know that you like Miyu” Eriol smiles.
 
“What's the point? She doesn't like me… and by the way… I'm pretty curious you were also acting weird lately..” Kanata smirks back.
 
“Wha? Never mind..” Eriol closes his eyes.
 
Then after a while… Miyu and the others arrive.
 
“Is Sakura ok?” Miyu approaches Eriol.
 
“Yeah.. she's fine now.. she had a fever because of staying in the cold rain for several hours.” Eriol explains.
 
“Wow you sure know a lot of things Eriol..” Tomoyo smiles at him.
 
Eriol couldn't help but blush in front of his friends.
 
Tomoyo noticed that Li and Sakura are both hugging each other and she smiles at Eriol.
 
“Eriol, can I talk to you?” Tomoyo whispers at him.
 
Both of them walk along the hospital corridors…
 
“You kept your promise Eriol… I'm happy for that!” Tomoyo is proud of him..
 
“Really?? Thanks!” Eriol smiles..
 
“Eriol… you know what? I think you're a great friend.. I never imagined you to be this kind..” Tomoyo said
 
She noticed that Eriol is wearing the scarf that she gave him.
 
Eriol removes his glasses then places his hands on her shoulder.
 
“You know Daidouji… I've been thinking about you lately.. especially when you kissed me…(chuckled) “ Eriol is blushing .
 
“Eriol-kun?” She hugs him.
 
“I sort of … have this feeling that we can be more that friends..” Tomoyo continued.
 
“I hope that you'll stay the same…” Tomoyo said as Eriol watches her.
 
“Don't worry Tomoyo… I will..” he smiles at her.
The rest of Sakura's friends are inside her room while Kanata and Miyu are both outside.
 
“Umm.. Kanata.. about what happened last night..” Miyu is very disappointed in what she has done.
 
“Don't worry… I understand… It's an accident…” Kanata plainly says it to her while reading some comics.
 
Miyu still looks guilty then she takes the comics which Kanata is reading.
 
“What did you do that for?” Kanata screams.
 
“Well.. I think you're not taking this conversation too seriously..” Miyu argues.
 
Kanata stood up and looks at her straight into her eyes.
 
“What?!” Kanata said.
 
“I'm really SORRY!! OKAY!!!! And you know.. can you stay at our place?” Miyu embarassly said to Kanata.
 
“(Sighs) Okay Miyu… I'll be you're guardian AGAIN ..” Kanata sits down.
 
“What do you mean Guardian!? It's not like I'm afraid or some thing like that!!” Miyu lowers her head.
 
“Hey relax, I'm just kidding okay?” Kanata places his arms around her.
 
“What are you doing punk!?” She shoves his hand away from her.
 
“Whatever Miyu…” Kanata continues to read the comic.
 
“What comic is that anyway” Miyu curiously asked.

”Legend of the Dragon” Kanata replies but all of a sudden Yamazaki popped out of nowhere.
 
“Dragon eh? Did you know that Dragons are legendary animals trained to feed us dinner? In medieval times, Dragons are chefs… they didn't need gas or stove to cook food. They just use their breathe which is 55 degrees more hotter than an ordinary stove?” Yamazaki is about to continue when Rika and Chiharu pulls him away.
 
 
“He's a total lunatic..” Kanata and Miyu both said it at the same time.
 
“I heard Sakura and Li are together again.” Miyu said as she and Kanata drove home.
 
“Yeah… it's all a misunderstanding, and fortunately Li forgave her..
 
“Yeah.. it's really nice to have you're best friend happy..” Miyu smiles.
 
“You got that right..” Kanata replies as he smiles at her… but deep inside the feeling of love for her is alive and it's getting ready to bust out…