Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Miyu returns to Heiomachi!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miyu was about to enter her room when her father, Yuu calls her from the kitchen.
 
Miyu went to the kitchen looking troubled.
 
“Miyu your “Boyfriend” just called he said that you call him back.. I think his name is Syaoran Takezawa.” Her father tells Miyu while cooking dinner .
 
“Hey dad! He's not my Boy friend OK?! He's just my friend..” Miyu exclaims while being teased by her father.
 
“Really…But your friend named Sakura also told me that you 2 were MAKING OUT at school..” Yuu said her father begins to raise his voice at Miyu.
 
“Remember Miyu you're still young .. so don't do that Miyu.. we won't allow you to do that again” Her mother Miki said.
 
“I told you for the LAST TIME.. He's just my friend!! My friend!! MY FRIEND!!”Miyu is beginning to lose her temper.
 
“Then can you explain what's that around your neck? I guess that he gave it to you.” her mother also raises her voice at Miyu while pointing at the silver necklace that Syaoran gave her.
 
“It's just a present OK!? He's just generous enough to give me this expensive necklace, I told him not to give it to me but he insists...” Miyu said as she tries to explain to her parents the story.
 
Before her parents could say another harsh word , Miyu runs upstairs and heads straight to her bedroom.
 
“I think we went too far dear.”Yuu said looking worried.
 
“I think so honey,But I can't understand why she didn't tell us she had a boyfriend.” Miki still questioned.
 
“Oh well we can't do anything If she's happy with it then I'm happy too,Miyu is starting to be a mature woman, she knows what's right and what's wrong.” Yuu said.
 
At Miyu's room…… 11:45 pm
 
Miyu was surfing the internet checking her email and notices that she has 51 unread messages.

”What? Who would mail me that many messages?” Miyu clicked the messages one by one.
 
All but one came from Syaoran saying that he misses Miyu really badly and that he really can't last a minute without her by his side.
 
Miyu didn't know what to say to Syaoran so she just replied “Thanks!”
 
The last remaining message is from her school saying that there will be a math contest on Heiomachi and she was invited to participate.
Miyu accepts the offer not because of the contest but because she can return to Heiomachi.”
 
“At last I'll return to Heiomachi, I'll see all of my friends again..I'll see Aya,Nanami,Santa,Nozomu,Momoka,Christine,Ms.Mizuno and……Kanata..” Miyu startles for a second knowing that she can see Kanata again. She is very excited.
 
THE NEXT DAY:
 
Miyu wasn't surprise to find Syaoran also entered the contest. Syaoran is after all top 10 in math.
 
Then after half an hour they boarded the bus heading to Heiomachi.
 
Miyu is looking looking at Syaoran in disbelief “Anywhere I go he's always there.” Miyu told herself while looking at Syaoran who is leaning against Miyu's shoulder while sleeping.
 
“Students,when we arrive at Heiomachi we'll all go to a certain hotel named Syousuke Hotel but the hotel management called me and he said that we don't have enough room for everyone so you can either share a room with a friend or you could sleep at your friend's room.” Their teacher told them about the bad news.
 
When they arrived at Heiomachi, the students were each given assigned rooms but unfortunately Miyu ran out of rooms.
 
“That's ok Miyu you can share a room with me?” Syaoran comforting Miyu while holding her backpack
 
“You go on ahead Syaoran, I'll be fine , I have lots of friends that lives nearby , maybe I'll spend the night there.”Miyu took her backpack from Syaoran and decides to leave the hotel.
 
“Ok.. you be careful now Miyu I don't wan't you to get hurt “ Syaoran told Miyu and then she kisses Miyu in the fore head.
 
Miyu first went to the nearest house from her location , she heads for Aya's house
 
Miyu knocked on the door until Aya finally answers.
 
“MIYU!! What are you doing here?”Aya replies with excitement
 
“Well you see I need a place to spend the night for the Math contest, And I was thinking.. Can I stay here?” Miyu looks at Aya hoping that she would allow her to stay.
 
“Sorry Miyu.. my family and I are going out tonight I wish you could stay..” Aya disappoints Miyu.
 
“Ok..That's Ok” Miyu said bowing at Aya to say goodbye.
 
“Wait a minute . did you say math contest?” Aya was surprised to hear that Miyu is actually joining the match contest.
 
“Y..yeah.. why are you acting strange Aya?” Miyu said with a puzzled face.
 
“I know now!! Why don't you stay with Kanata.. he's also joining the math contest and his all alone at the Saionji Temple because her father went to another religious training and won't return for a year!!” Aya exclaimed while pumping her fist.

”What.!? Really? That's great Aya ! thanks a lot , I think I'll go there right now!” Miyu is filled with joy and huggs Aya tightly.
 
“Akk! M..Miii..Miyu I can't breathe” Aya mumbles pushing Miyu away from her.
 
 
Saionji temple:
 
Kanata is eating instant noodles while preparing for the math contest when suddenly
 
Ding! Dong! The doorbell rang
 
“Who could be bothering me at this time?” Kanata opens the door to see who it is.
 
It was Christine
 
“H..Hi.. Kanata.. I just passed by to check on you . and by the way I made this pumpkin flavored noodles for you (yuck!)” Cris handed her cooking to Kanata.
 
“Thanks Chris but I'm really busy today so.. If you could excuse me.. I need some peaceful time alone..” Kanata told Christine while scratching his head.
 
“That's okay Kanata well good luck at the contest..” Chris then headed home.
 
Kanata returned inside and tastes the noodles that Chris gave him.
 
“Mmm.. that's good!, I've eaten noodles like this before but the one Christine gave me tasted much better!” Kanata smiles as he place the noodles at his table.
 
Ding ! Dong!
 
The door bell rang again.
“I thought I told Christine that I'm busy. What does she want now?” Kanata stomped to the door.
 
When Kanata opened the door she expects to see a pink haired girl. But instead saw a blonde one, Namely Miyu!
 
“Miyu what are you doing here?” Kanata is surprised to see Miyu at the Saionji temple.
 
“Hi Kanata well.. I am joining this math contest and due to bad luck I didn't had a place to stay.” The blushing Miyu said while smiling at Kanata.
 
Kanata starts to laugh at Miyu.
 
“What's so funny Kanata?” Miyu asked.
 
“Hahahaha..you…you? Miyu Kouzuki? Math contest? Impossible!.. in our class you were ranked 26th at class in math .. wahahah!!” Kanata is teasing Miyu.(Which is a bad thing to do if you just said sorry to her..)
 
“If you're going to laugh at me all night then why did I bother!? I shouldn't came here in the first place!” Miyu turned around and starts to leave the temple.
 
Kanata wasn't going to let Miyu leave the temple just because she is being teased, So Kanata grabs Miyu's hands tightly.
 
“Hey.. Can't you accept a joke?, anyway I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again..”Kanata apologized to Miyu, Miyu just smiles at him at nodded her head.
 
Kanata invites Miyu inside the temple and gave her some of the noodles that Christine gave him.
 
“So you're living alone Kanata?” Miyu starts the conversation
 
“Yeah , my dad went to another darn ritual again and he wouldn't come back for at least a year!” Kanata said as he reviews the math problems.
 
“oh I see, anyway I really missed this place, this place is very sentiment to me cause it has all of our happy memories”Miyu stood up and explored the temple.
 
Miyu then notices the stuffs that she gave Kanata, it was placed in a display cabinet.she also notices the chocolate she gave Kanata .
 
“Hey why didn't you finish the chocolate that I gave you?” Miyu smirks and asks Kanata.

”Huh? Well I'm not really into chocolates so I couldn't finish it” Kanata told Miyu as he continues to review.
 
Miyu realizes that the last time they were alone was when she moved here for the first time. She remembered the first time she came here her father invited her in and suggested she took a bath. Then Kanata came in the bathroom not knowing that Miyu was in there, this is where Kanata and Miyu met for the first time.
 
“Kanata… can I ask you something?” Miyu sits besides Kanata.
 
“What is it Miyu?”Kanata looks at Miyu as he puts his pen down.
 
Miyu was blushing and looked at Kanata straight into his eyes.
 
Miyu didn't know that she was sitting on top of a worn out chair.
 
When suddenly the chair that she was sitting on suddenly breaks..(talk about Miyu's Jinx).
 
“Ahh!!” Miyu shouted.
 
Kanata and Miyu both fell on the ground , Miyu on top.
 
When Miyu opens her eyes she notices that she somewhat kissed Kanata on his cheek.
 
Miyu quickly stood up and said “I..I'm… Sorry.. I'm so sorry I didn't mean too.”
 
Kanata felt the kiss and placed his fingers at the kiss mark and they both blushed.
 
They both stared at each other for a minute.
 
“Well Miyu… what is it that you want to tell me?” Kanata asks Miyu
 
Miyu was really pressured and she didn't know what Kanata was thinking
 
“tell you what?” Miyu said while still blushing at Kanata
 
“You know,you were about to ask me something...” Kanata replied while still staring at Miyu's eyes.
 
“I don't know what you're talking about”Miyu embarrasly said to
 
The doorbell rang again.
 
Kanata answers the door to find a man with blue hair and blue eyes.
 
“Pardon me is Miyu here?” the man asks.
 
“Yeah.. who are you?” Kanata asks the mysterious man.
 
“I'm Syaoran Takezawa! Nice to meet you!” Syaoran smiles at Kanata and bows.
 
To be Continued …