Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ I'm not... ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New year's eve has ended and it's a start of a new year! Spring is in the air! It's time for the school's annual Spring Festival, Miyuand Kanataboth arrived at the same time …
 
Miyu : Good! *Pants* I made it!
 
Kanata : Yeah… I forgot to adjust my alarm clock … darn… (sits on his chair as he flings his hair using his index finger..)
 
Ms. Mizuno enters the classroom and looks like she has something on her mind.
 
CLASS : GOOD MORNING MS.MIZUNO!
 
Ms.Mizuno (startled by the class' sudden greetings) : Oh! G.. goodmorning class and happy new year!
 
Aya (raises her hand) : Teacher! What are we going to do in the spring festival?
 
Ms.Mizuno : Well that's what I'm thinking… What should we do? A play? .. an exhibit? Ohh I don't know! (pounds her head at her desk).
 
Aya (trance just like Christine) : Hey ! how about we do a Spring festival play? It'll be fun! (starts to write lines for the play on her notebook).
 
Nanami (sighs) : Here we go again!
 
Ms.Mizuno : Ok Aya! We'll do that! Class, do your best to support her ok?
 
Class (sounds bored) : Yes teacher…
 
At lunch time Miyu, Ayaand Nanamiare hanging out below an old apple tree…
 
Nanami (drinks some green tea while holding a slice of pizza) : Hey Aya have a break! You can write the plot later, you must eat you know!
 
Miyu : Yeah Aya! Don't stress yourself ok?
 
Aya (grabs a slice of pizza then starts to eat while writing the plot) : *chomps* *chomps* I don't care! *chomps* must finish *chomps* play!
 
Nanami : (sighs) what ever.. by the way Miyu? where did you go last night? when Santa was about to light the Judas' belt you ran off.. where did you go?
 
Miyu (remembers that she , Kanata and Lou all looked at the fireworks display at the steps) : Well you see… I can't stand the noise so we just watched the fireworks display from the steps.
 
Nanami : What do you mean by “we”?
 
Miyu : We as is Me, Lou and Kanata
 
Nanami (raises an eyebrow) : Kanata eh?
 
Miyu : (blushes a little) : Don't get any ideas Nanami!
 
Ayathen hatches an idea on the plot as she finishes setting the characters.
 
Aya (grabs Nanami and Miyu's hands) : Let's go to the classroom!
 
At the Classroom…
 
Santa : What is it Aya? (chomps some friend dumplings).
 
Aya : I have finished setting the characters on the play! The play is about a poor boy named Manata living on the streets then he was adopted by a rich girl namely Kris.
 
Ayawrites the characters on the blackboard and this is what it said.
 
Kanata - poor boy
 
Christine - Rich girl
 
Miyu - Rich girl's sister
 
Santa - Burgler
 
Nanami - Evil stepsister
 
Nozomu - Prince of darkness
 
Later Ayahanded them the scripts.
 
Kanata (abruptly shouts) : WHAT!?
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata's scripts) : What is it? Is something wrong?
 
Kanata (snatches his script from Miyu) It's nothing… hehehe..
 
Later at the Saionji temple…
 
Miyu (searches for Kanata) : Kanata… where are you? (looks at the living room) (looks at the bathroom) (looks at his room) … where can he be?
 
At the rooftop…
 
Kanata (reading the script) :The poor boy begged for some money then a rich girl came, the boy was startled and amazed by the smell of the girl's perfume as he watches her pink hair sway left to right in one motion…then the girl pulls out her hand as she -
 
Miyu (climbs up the ladder) : Oh there you are Kanata..!
 
Kanata (hides the script from her) : What are you doing her Miyu?
 
Miyu : Guess I should ask you the same question…(smirks at him).
 
Kanata : Well… as usual I'm just stargazing…
 
Miyu :right…. Anyway dinners ready… I'll wait for you ok? (goes down the ladder).
 
Kanata : wait…for me? (blushes).
 
Kanataheads downstairs to eat dinner with Miyu, Wannyaand Louand after eating Kanataheads to the bathroom to take a bath.
 
Miyu (thought to herself) : Hmm.. Kanata's acting suspicious, he's hiding something… (goes to his room).
 
Miyu (sees the script) : let see… (reads the script) The poor boy wears a white T-shirt that the rich girl gave him then a knock on the door abruptly interrupts him .. “who's that?” the boy asks as he open the door… it was the rich girl with her sister , “You know, you look like my long lost friend that's why I adopted you.” The rich girl smiles at her then kisses him passionately …. The boy is shocked by what the rich girl has done but he felt this kind of sensation , it's like something that he never felt before and that he wanted more -
 
Kanata (snatches the script from her again) : Hey I told you to mind you business Miyu.
 
Miyu : So… you're going to kiss Christine eh? Hahaha! That's nice!
 
Kanata : Miyu! You know that I hate being kissed by a girl! I hate this script! Darn!
 
Miyu : Well, you can't protest to Aya or she'll get mad at you!
 
Kanata : I can see that! We'll talk about this tomorrow goodnight Miyu! (closes his door).
 
Miyujust stands at his doorway and didn't move a bit.
 
Miyu (talks to herself) : No I'm not…
 
At her bedroom…
 
Miyucouldn't get any sleep because of that script that she read…
 
Miyu (tears on her eyes) : I'm not… I'm not… I'm not… I'm not… I'm not… I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
 
Miyu (rolls to one side then uses her blanket to cover her face) : So what if Christine kisses Kanata? She'll be happy!
 
The next day the first practice is being held…
 
Aya (sitting on a director's chair while holding a rolled up book) : OKAY! This scene where Christine will kiss Kanata while her sister watches..
 
Kanata (acting) : Who is it?
 
Christine : It's me… you know why I adopted you because you look like my lost friend (moves her lips closer to Kanata's)
 
Miyucouldn't do anything but watch…
 
Miyu (closes her eyes as if she is feeling an extreme pain) : Urrgghh!!!!
 
Christine's lips are just inches away..
 
Miyu : GGGGYYAAAHH!! I Can't take it anymore!! (runs away from the stage).
 
Kanata (runs to Miyu) : MIYU!!!
 
Christine : Miyu?! What happened?
 
Aya : I don't know.. okay! 15 minute break!
 
Miyuis crying as she runs to a nearby tree, she then leans her head on that tree crying..
 
Miyu (crying) : I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!
 
Kanata (runs toward her) :Miyu! What happened?
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata then whips her tears away) : Kanata… it's nothing…
 
Kanata : what do you mean nothing? You screamed like you saw a ghost!
 
Miyu : Well.. you see I hate seeing a mushy scene… it makes my skin crawl!
 
Kanata (holds her shoulder causing Miyu to blush a little) : Hey… is it by some chance … that you're jealous? (smiles at her).
 
Miyu : What?! Stop joking around! Off course I'm not!
 
Kanata : Whatever Miyu… but just to let you know… (looks into her jaded eyes) no matter what kiss did you see between Me and Christine… it's just an act ok? It's not real…
 
Miyu : Really?
 
Kanata : Really! Now let's go back and finish the practice. (hands his hand to Miyu).
 
Miyuhold onto Kanata's hands as they both walk to the stage…
 
They finished the practice and is ready for the play…
 
The play went perfectly until it came to the kiss scene…
 
Kanata : Who is it?
 
Christine : It's me… you know why I adopted you? Because you look like my long lost friend.. (kisses Kanata on his lips as Christine blushes madly).
 
Miyulooks at Kanata's eyes to see him wink at her.
 
Miyucouldn't help but smile and accept what's going on..
 
The play ended well as they won the 1stplace at the festival reaching a criteria of 95%...
 
Miyu : that was a nice kiss Kanata!
 
Christine (fainted) : I kissed Kanata! Ohh! Kanata!!...
 
Kanata : any way I'm going home…
 
Miyu : Wait for me Kanata!
 
Both of them walked home until they reached the entrance to the Saionji temple..
 
Miyu : Well… you did well today Kanata..
 
Kanata (placed Miyu's head between his arms and gave her a noogie [rubbing her head using his fists]) : What do you mean Miyu!? Hahaha!!
 
Miyu : Hey that hurts buster!!
 
Kanataruns to his room … but before he enters his room he gives Miyuhis signature tongue stick out!
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata as he enters his room) : Kanata…. I'm not…. I'm not yet ready to tell you… (giggles then heads to her room)…
 
Miyu's diary… today we won first place on our spring festival… I know that it was hard for me to see Kanata kissing Christine… but what the heck it's just a play… the way I feel for Kanata… I can't understand this feeling… oh darn it! Why Kanata!?
 
Since Wannya didn't get many action… I placed Miyu's diary instead ^_^
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
 
REVIEWS PLEASE!!