Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Nozomu's Confession... ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Christine (stares at Kanata while the teacher is discussing) : Kanata… I can't forget about that kiss… (sighs)
 
She spent the period thinking about Kanata, but she didn't notice that some one is stalking her.
 
Christine (Walks home still thinking about that kiss) : Kanata... ohh… ahh… I think I'm in love.. huh? (he sees someone following her)
 
Christine : Who goes there?
 
Nozomu : Relax! It's just me!
 
Christine : What're you doing here?
 
Nozomu (blushes) : Well … I … I can't help but think about what happened on Kanata's birthday…
 
Christine : What about it?
 
Nozomu : remember, under the mistle toe?
 
Christine : Oh that.. it's nothing… I'm not mad at you anymore!
 
Nozomu : It's not like that! I…. I can't stop… I can't stop thinking about you Christine!
 
Christine (blushes) :What!?
 
Nozomu (holds her hands) : Christine
 
Christine (runs away from him) : Leave me alone!
 
Christineruns away from Nozomuas she crosses the street but she didn't know that a speeding 16 wheeler truck is speeding towards her.
 
Nozomu : Christine!! Watch out!!
 
Christine : Noo! (Nozomu pushes her out of the way).
 
After a few minutes… Christineopens her eyes to see Nozomusmiling at her..
 
Christine (half opened her eyes) : Huh? Nozomu?
 
Nozomu : Christine, are you alright?
 
Christine : I'm fine… huh Nozomu! You're bleeding…
 
Nozomu : It's okay! (holds his left arm in pain).
 
Christine (puts out her first aid kit) : I'll treat your wounds Nozomu
 
Nozomucouldn't say a thing and keeps on blushing at her as he looks at her shining eyes then he caresses her pink hair..
 
Christine : What? Nozomu?
 
Nozomu : I can't help it… (keeps caressing her hair).
 
Christine didn't mind what Nozomu is doing as she continues to treat his wounds.
 
Christine (also blushes then talks to herself) : Nozomu… I can't understand you.. but somehow I feel this kind of feeling just like when I see Kanata..
 
Nozomu : Christine… let me walk you home ok?
 
Christine : No … maybe I should be the one to walk you home Nozomu.. not only do you have an injured arm… you also have a bruised ankle… come on… let's go (places his hands around her shoulder for support).
 
Nozomu (talks to himself) : Christine… no one would appreciate your kindness… if any person would know that you are not that berserk girl that we used to see… they would fall in love with you… like me…
 
The couple arrives at Nozomu's house
 
Nozomu : Thanks Christine… (let's go of her as they both stand near Nozomu's green house).
 
Christine : No problem.. huh? (notices something on the green house..)
 
Christinenotices that Nozomuisn't growing red roses anymore.
 
Christine : Umm.. Nozomu ? why aren't you growing red roses anymore?
 
Nozomu (smiles at her then closes his eyes): Well you see.. I don't want to be popular among girls any more… I only wanted someone.. who'll love me the same as I love her… (then locks his eyes on Christine's).
 
Christine : Nozomu
 
She then notices that he's growing some pink flowers which are her favorite..
 
Nozomu : For you Christine … (snaps his fingers)
 
Okame then showers Christinewith some of the pink flowers…
 
Christine : It's…. It's beautiful…
 
Christineand Nozomuwatches as the beautiful pink flowers surround them and suddenly Nozomufeels this kind of feeling towards Christine.
 
Nozomu (places his palm on her cheek) : I love you Christine
 
Christine (shocked at Nozomu's sudden change of emotion) : Nozomu… (then she thinks of Kanata..).
 
Nozomu : Christine
 
Christine : I can't give.. you an answer… right now…(runs away from him)
 
Nozomu : Christine
 
Christinecan't stop thinking about Kanataand Nozomubut she knows that Kanatain fact doesn't like him… and the fact that Kanatahas Miyu
 
THE NEXT DAY…
 
Miyu (opens the door) : Goodmorning everyone!
 
Miyugoes to her seat then finds Christineasleep on her desk.
 
Miyu (shrugs Christine to see if she's really asleep) : Chris? Are you alright?
 
Kanata : Leave her alone Miyu… Can't you see that she's asleep?
 
Miyu : And why is that? Do you care for him Kanata?
 
Nozomu (interrupts the couple to prevent them from fighting again) : Kanata's right Miyu, she has a lot of things on her mind.. please mind her alone ok?
 
Kanataand Miyunods their head but the couple are getting suspicious about Nozomuand Christine.
 
Miyu : Kanata.. somethings wrong with Nozomu.
 
Kanata (nods his head) : Yeah, he's not like that , he always finds time to give girls some flowers..
 
Santa , Ayaand Nanamialso joined the conversation of the couple.
 
Santa : Yeah I think somethings up!
 
Aya : Yeah! Whatever it is… I'm going to write it in my notebook, it'll be a great romance novel! Mwahahaha!
 
Nanami : Maybe they're falling in love with one another.. (giggles).
 
Miyu : Whatever it is… it's bugging me.. I want to know what's going on..
 
Lunch time…
 
Christine : I'm not feeling good.. I think I'll head to the rooftop..
 
Nozomu : Christine… (follows her upstairs).
 
Meanwhile Santa and Kanataare practicing basketball at the gym when Miyuwith Ayaand Nanamisuddenly calls out the two of them.
 
Nanami (points at the school rooftop) : Hey.. look isn't that Nozomu and Christine?
 
Miyu :sure looks like them! (hands Kanata a towel).
 
Kanata (takes the towel from Miyu) : looks like them! Come on! To the rooftop!
 
Santa : Oh boy! I'm going to get my camera! *Blag* (Kanata clobbered him on the head).
 
Kanata (drags Santa along) :we have no time for photos come on!
 
The 5 of them arrives at the rooftop and stalks at Nozomuand Christinewhile listening to their conversation behind a large hollow block..
 
Nozomu : Christine… are you alright, you seem sleepy last period.
 
Christine : It's nothing…
 
Nozomu (comes close to her then holds her hands) : Christine, I don't need an answer right now… I just want you to be happy..
 
Christine (blushes madly) : Nozomu… I LOVE YOU!!!!! (hugs him tightly).
 
Nozomu : Christine… I'm glad..
 
Christine : Since the first time I've met you.. I had this feeling towards you … but I didn't knew it would be like this… but I'm glad… I love you… Nozomu
 
Santa : Whoah! Total bummer!
 
Nanami : I thought so!
 
Aya : Yeah! It's a nice addition to my story yeah!!
 
Kanata : Well look at that! Christine found her lover…
 
Miyu (smiles then looks at Kanata while talking to herself) : I envy Christine… She has the guts to tell Nozomu her true feelings…and yet .. I… what the heck! I can't tell him that… other people thinks that we're cousins…
 
The Next day….
 
Miyu :good morning !
 
Christine and Nozomu (holding hands) : Good morning Miyu..
 
Miyu : Wow ! we have a new couple! Hahaha!(approaches Nozomu to congratulate him).
 
Nozomu (shakes Miyu's hands) : Hahaha!thanks Miyu..
 
Christine (trance) : Well what do we have here? Miyu is holding hands with Nozomu!?!? I can't take it anymore!! GYAHH!!!!
 
Kanata (places his bag down) :Whoa! Christine still hates Miyu when she grasps on someone that Christine likes.. hahaha!
 
Miyu(trance) : What did you say Kanata!? GYAAAHH!!!
 
Kanata : what I'm saying is you're a jinx Miyu, you always make Christine berserk hahaha!
 
Miyu (grabs a broom stick) : Say it again Kanata!! I'm going to kill you!! (runs after Kanata)..
 
Kanata : You'll never catch me!!
 
Christine (stares at Miyu and Kanata from the distance) : You know what Nozomu?
 
Nozomu : What is it Christine?
 
Christine : Miyu and Kanata are really a nice couple right?
 
Nozomu : They sure are… (both of them giggles as they watch Kanata getting clobbered by Miyu..)
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
 
REVIEWS PLEASE!!