Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Kanata and Miyu's first date?? ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's a typical Saturday morning, Miyu,Ayaand Nanamiare out shopping while Kanatais staying at home (still with a band aid on his head because of what happened yesterday).
 
Kanata : Hey Lou! Catch! (throws him a rubber ball).
 
Lou (uses ESP powers to catch it) : Yaa!
 
Kanata : Well,that's enough for today…
 
Then a doorbell rang..
 
Kanata (walks to the door) : I wonder , who could that be?
 
Momoka : Hello Kanata! Where's my boyfriend Lou?
 
Kanata (points to the living room) : He's back there! You guys have fun!
 
Momoka (walks away from Kanata then runs after Lou) : Ok! Here I come Lou my darling..
 
Kanatalooks at Momokaand Louhappily playing when suddenly some one places a hand on his shoulders.
 
Kanata (abruptly looks at the person) : Who the!? Christine? Nozomu?
 
Nozomu : Hello Kanata, (smiles) I'm just wondering is Miyu around?
 
Kanata (shakes his head) : Nope, she has gone shopping with Aya and Nanami
 
Christine : Oh that's too bad… well anyways (hands Kanata a large brown envelope) see you tomorrow…
 
Nozomu (holds Christine's hand) : Well see you tomorrow Kanata
 
Kanata : Ok… huh? Tomorrow? Tommorow's Sunday..
 
Kanatareturns to the living room then he sits on the floor as he opens the brown envelope..
 
Kanata (reading the letter) : Dear Kanata and Miyu Saionji… (WHAT THE!?!?! Why does she have my surname?) this Sunday, we invite you for the annual Hanakomachi foundation which will be held at Momo land.. see you there… PS. The theme is Matching clothes.
 
Momoka (tugs Kanata from behind) : Hey Kanata, are you going tomorrow?
 
Kanata : Uhh.. Sure (smiles at Momoka).
 
Miyu (take her shoes home while carrying some shopping bags) : I'm home!
 
Momoka : Oh great! Maddam is here!
 
Lou (flies towards Miyu) : Mama!
 
Miyu (looks at the brown envelope Kanata is holding) : Kanata, what's that? (points out the envelope).
 
Kanata : Well you see Christine and Nozomu are inviting us for their annual party at Momo land… if you wouldn't know that's a amusement park.
 
Miyu : Ok! So why don't we go?
 
Kanata : you mean? You ?
 
Miyu (nods her head) : uh-huh.
 
Kanata : and me?
 
Miyu : what's wrong with that?
 
Kanata (whispers so that Miyu couldn't hear him) : Alone?
 
Miyu : oh cut it Kanata! So it's on! Tomorrow ! you and me! Ok?
 
Kanata (gulps then blushes as he looks away) : Ok… by the way the theme is Matching wear meaning we're going to wear matching clothes.
 
Miyu : Really! That's going to be fun!
 
The next day... it is 6:00pm…
 
Kanata (Wearing a blue shirt with a print saying Boy Me) : Man this place is huge! (looks around to find Christine and Nozomu).
 
Nozomu : Oh hi Kanata! Miyu!
 
Miyu(Wearing a red shirt with a print saying ETS Girl)[The shirts match because when you read it together it reads Boy meets gir] : Hi Nozomu! Christine!
 
Nozomu : Well help yourself… the party will start at 9:00pm so you can do anything you want ok?.
Kanatais walking along with Miyubeside her..
 
Kanata : Hey Miyu, Where's Aya and Nanami? Are they coming?
 
Miyu (shakes her head) : Nope! They said they're busy.. what about Santa?
 
Kanata : Same here.. he's busy too..
 
Miyu (smiles at him) : Well that means that I'm going to spend time with you Kanata
 
Kanata (blushes) : Huh? Okay…
 
Momoka : Hey Madam! Kanata! Where's Lou?
 
Miyu : Lou is sleeping at home Momoka, he can't come… sorry..
 
Momoka : Oh darn! Why bother coming here if you're not with Lou! Whatever ! (rides her tricycle as she went back to Christine's lounge).
 
Miyu : Look Kanata! A fairy's wheel let's go! (grabs Kanata's arm causing him to blush again).
 
Later… at the top of the fairy'wheel.
 
Miyu : Amazing! I can see the Saionji temple from here!... (giggles).
 
Kanatadidn't say a thing as he continues to stare at Miyu
 
Miyu (caught Kanata looking at her) : What is it Kanata?
 
Kanata : What? Oh! It's nothing.. hehehe.. yep you're right! I can see the temple from here!
 
Miyu (talks to herself) : Maybe… it's the time to tell him how I feel.. (blushes).
 
Miyu : Uh.. Kanata
 
Kanata (returns to a serious look) : What is it?
 
Miyu : Kanata…I…I…I…
 
Kanatajust stares at her not knowing what Miyuis doing.
 
Miyu : I…
 
Conductor : Okay! Lovely couple! Time to get off the fairy's wheel (smiles)..
 
Miyu : huh? Oh yeah right! What I'm trying to say is that I want to use the bathroom HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
 
Kanata : oh is that all? Ok! Let's go…
 
Kanatawaits for Miyuoutside ..
 
Kanata : Miyu's acting strange…I wonder what's happening.
 
Miyu (hands her glass of orange juice) : Want some?
 
Kanata : But that's yours…
 
Miyu (drinks some of the juice) : Want to share?
 
Kanata : Well… I don't think-
 
Miyu : Oh Come on! Kanata! You know you want to…
 
Kanata : Okay! …(sips some orange juice).
 
Miyu (smiles at him as he empties the glass) : You're thirsty … I'll go get some…
 
Kanata (holds her hands) : No! I'm fine! Come on! Let's go!
 
Miyu : Yes Master! Tee hee!!
 
Kanata (talks to himself) : I never seen Miyu this happy before…
 
After a couple of hours … Miyuand Kanataare sitting at the swing .
 
Miyu : I'm exhausted… hey Kanata want to ride that rollercoaster?
 
Kanata : No thanks! I had enough fun for the day.
 
Miyu : Come on Kanata..
 
Kanata : Okay Miyu! I know something is up! Why are you acting so jolly today!?
 
Miyu : Oh come on! Let's ride that roller-
 
Kanata : I'm DEAD serious! What's going on!
 
Miyu (turns her smile into a frown) : Kanata…I…
 
Kanata : What is it?
 
Miyu : I just want to spend time with you that's all..
 
Kanata : Spend time with me? (raises an eyebrow).
 
Miyu (lowers her head): Since childhood… I never had a chance to go out with you…There's always someone you go with… I just want to have some time with you alone…
 
Kanata (raises her head): Really? Me too.. I don't have a chance to spend time with you…
 
Miyublushes as he felt Kanata's smooth palm on her cheeks as they stare at each others eyes after a while fireflies surround them ..
 
Miyu : Kanata… I… I'm touched! (moves one step closer to him).
 
Kanata : Miyu? (catches Miyu as her body leans towards him , then he felt that Miyu's crying).
 
Kanata : Why are you crying Miyu?
 
Miyu : I really want to spend time with you Kanata… you know why?
 
Kanata : Why?
 
Miyu : Because I always see you all stressed up! I want you to enjoy and relax ok?
 
 
Kanatawas about to say something when suddenly Miyuhugs him.
 
Kanata : Miyu…not to tight..
 
Miyu : Oh sorry Kanata!
 
Christine : Hey you two! Come on the party is going to start!
 
Kanata : Shall we?
 
Miyu : Ok! Let's go Mr.Saionji!
 
Kanata : now what's with the Mr.Saionji?
 
Miyu : nothing! Hahaha!
Kanata (talks to himself) : I never thought that Miyu really cares for me.. I thought she's just a lazy old brat that loves to tease other people… well I was wrong.. I can sense that Miyu is beginning to mature…she's not acting like a brat would…
 
Miyu : Hey Kanata! What's that?
 
Kanata (looks at where Miyu is pointing) : What?
 
Miyu (grabs Kanata's fried chicken) : Hmm .. tasty!
 
Kanata : Hey you little brat! That's mine!
 
Miyu (sticks her tongue out) : Bleh!
 
Kanata (talks to himself) : Then again… Miyu didn't change a bit! Hahaha!
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER…
 
REVIEWS PLEASE…