Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Cupid's Arrows ❯ He needs Anger Managament sooooooo badly! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Next day at school:

“Ohayo gozaimas!” Miyu greeted her classmates.

“Ohayo!” they replied. The plays are over and it’s time to go back to studying. Unfortunately, Miyu is still bothered by the teacher’s words.

“Good morning, class.” Kanata, the infamous homeroom teacher of Class 3-4 walks through the door and places his things on his mahogany desk. “I hope that you‘ve been reviewing your past lessons. I’ll give a quiz this afternoon.”

“AAAAWWWWWWW!” the class echoed throughout the room.

“Stop making so much noise or I’ll make it a double test!” Kanata roared. Immediately, the whole room became silent.

“Better. Now, for the attendance.”

Kanata continued with the attendance when it came to the letter ‘K’ section. Our little Miyu is still thinking about what happened yesterday, onstage. Looking out the window, Miyu seemed oblivious of what’s happening around her.

“Kamuii?”

“HAI!”

“Kazumi?”

“HAI!”

“Keichi?”

“HAI!”

Why did he say that? I don’t seem to understand... Miyu thought quietly. Why?

“Kozuki?”

No answer.

Why did he say that?

“KO--ZU----KIIIIII??!!!”

Still, nothing.

I can’t think of a reason why! Unless…

“KOZUKI!!!!!!!!!!”

What’s that noise? I can’t think straight!

“rrrrrRrrRrrrRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Kanata threw what he thought to be a piece of chalk. Next thing they knew was they were both in the school clinic. He was waiting outside while she was in the room unconscious. Apparently, Kanata threw a book at her, not chalk. It hit her at the head and she fell over. She hit her head on a vacant seat and was knocked unconscious.

“OOoOoohhhhhHh… my head…” Miyu bubbly blurts out as she regains consciousness.

“Ms. Kozuki, you mustn’t move about. You have a concussion.” The nurse explains.

“Where am I…?”

“Why, you are at the school clinic!”

“Oh… OWW! MY HEAD HURTS!!!” She says, trying to sit up.

“Lie down, please!”

“Hey, who did this to me anyway?”

“Your teacher threw a book at you and you hit your head at a chair.”

“TeaCHER? I don’t know who the teacher is!”

“Wait… you don’t remember?”

“Sorry, I can’t…”

“Do you know what year you are in?”

Miyu pondered for a moment. “Forgive me, Miss… I really can’t remember.”

“Oh my… this could be amnesia! Stay right here. I will report this to the principal. DON’T MOVE, understand?” Then she left.

While the school nurse is away, Miyu explored the clinic. She played with the instruments and gadgets that were totally new to her. Then, and idea struck her mind…

“Well, maybe a peek won’t hurt…” she stared at the door.

She walked closer, and closer, and until her fingers caressed the knob. She turned it and she looked outside. By the door, a man leaned on the wall looking straight ahead. She can tell, by the look on his brown eyes that he was deeply worried about something… or someone. But aside from this, Miyu fell for him instantly.

“Umm, excuse me? Ahh… who are you?” Miyu asked childishly.

He turned his head and his eyes lit up.

“Miyu! You’re alright! Sorry about that book thing… I had a bad day and—”

Miyu put a finger on his lips. She pouted cutely.

“Mister…you tell me first who you are so I can address to you properly.”

(Let me remind you that Kanata has no idea whatsoever that Miyu has amnesia. Now, back to the story!)

“Well, if you want it that way. *ahem*. “My name is Kanata Saionji. I am your te—”

“KANATA!” Miyu tackled him to the ground. “From now on, you will be my boyfriend!”