Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ The mysterious past ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

`Daa! Daa! Daa! ` is still not mine… sigh…
This chapter is a bit longer from the rest so I'll have more reviews. Okay! Now I'll open the land of my story
 
“Yay! You're home! I had nothing to do but eat, here!” Chelsea exclaimed when Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo arrived home. Bow-meow was now in the image of Mr. Dumpling/Miyu's relative. As the front door closed behind him, he transformed back to the petsitter form. “What's the food?” Chelsea kept asking as she followed Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow to the kitchen. “Guess.” Bow-meow replied. “I don't have to.” Chelsea said then she read Bow-meow's mind. “Cha!” Lou exclaimed as he floated over to the dining table. Pepo bounced after him. There were 5 different dishes of pumpkin on the table. “Hey… How did that…” Bow-meow asked then… “WE'RE HOME!!!” two voices exclaimed from the front door. “Hey. They're early for today.” Bow-meow said. “Actually, you're late. Look!” Chelsea said then she pointed to the clock. She was right. It was already 5 pm. “Hey! I smell something good!” Miyu exclaimed and then she went to the dining room. “Yeah!” Kanata agreed as he followed after Miyu. “Look! Someone fixed our dinner!” Bow-meow said as he pointed. “I was bored so I made dinner again!” Chelsea exclaimed, happily. “Great! I can't wait to eat!” Miyu exclaimed then she sat down. “But then why are you complaining about eating pumpkin, again?” Chelsea asked. “I'm not complaining!” Miyu said. “In your mind, it does.” Chelsea said. Then suddenly, the lights turned off. “Wahhh!!!” Lou cried. “Pepo! Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed. “It's okay Lou!” Bow-meow said as he felt around and caught Lou and Pepo. “What was that?” Miyu asked as she stood up. As she stood up, her chair toppled over. “I don't know!” Chelsea replied. “I bet it's the power blackout again. It happen also last Halloween, remember?” Kanata said as he felt around the room for a door. “I'm going to get the candles!” Miyu said then she felt around the rooms to find Mr. Saionji's room. “Found it!” Miyu exclaimed. She opened the cupboard and got out some candles. She saw a picture of Kanata's mother smiling in the frame. The lights suddenly opened. Then, she spotted something she hadn't noticed before. The picture was on top of an album. Miyu got the album and started flipping through it. She gasped and the book fell down on the floor. The noise made a loud “Thump!”. “What happened? I heard a loud noise!” Chelsea exclaimed then she ran to the room Miyu was staying in. Kanata, Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo followed after. “Hey! Look! It's an album!” Bow-meow exclaimed. Lou flew over to it and poked it. Pepo also came and looked at it too. “Let me see…” Kanata said as he picked up the album. “Hey… That looks like…” Kanata started to say then his eyes grew wide. There was a little baby girl with brown hair spraying Mr. Saionji with a garden hose in the picture. Another picture has the little girl making a mess of stuff while eating. And the little girl looked a lot like Kanata. There was another picture with a blond haired girl carrying the little girl to the park. “Can I see, too?” Chelsea asked. “NO!” Miyu and Kanata exclaimed. Miyu got the album back from Kanata and placed it back in the cupboard. `Can this girl be the one in the album?' Miyu thought. “Maybe. Anyway, can we eat, now? The food is getting cold.” Chelsea said then she ran to the dining room. Miyu glared at Kanata. “You said you didn't have a sister!!!” Miyu shouted. “Ummm…” Kanata said, nervously.
 
Hey, reviewers! I know… My story seems kinda boring… Heh. I need to get more plots… Oh! emZi(reviewer), I think I should make stories like that too. But the thing is, I started making this story even before I knew this website!