Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ new student ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata's Twin Sister: Chapter1 (the visitor)
 
Flashback:
“Miyu we're going to America”Miyu's mom said Miyu has long, straight blond hair and white silky skin. “But where will I stay?” asked Miyu. “ You will be staying with Mr. Saionji.” Miyu's dad answered. “He's a very good friend of ours, and besides they have a very big house!” Miyu's mom added.
 
Miyu a very normal girl if you may say. Though she's not quite normal because her mother is an astronaut and her father is a scientist. Now she is on her way to the Saionji temple.
 
When she went there she was surprised to find a temple! And an old man greeted her and introduced himsrlf. “ My name is Mr. Saionji you may take a bath if you like.” The man said. So miyu took a bath.
 
But in her surprise somebody went inside when she was taking a bath!!! And She screamed like crazy!
 
At dinner Mr. Saionji introduced his only son Kanata. But then Mr. Saionji has to go to a pilgrimage in India so he left them both alone. And an alien baby and his dog-cat like sitter pet namely: baby Ruu and wanya.
End of flashback.
 
Its already been a month since baby Ruu, Wanya, kanata and Miyu has been living together. Kanata was the most popular boy in school he has been adored by many girls. He has brown hair and brown eyes age 14 like Miyu. Baby Ruu has short blonde hair. And Wanya is a cat-dog like thing( Miyu ahs already been described).
 
Miyu was reading a magazine adorind the famous singer, actress and top model Sakura Saionji. “Hey Kanata, are you sure you're not related to her?” Miyu asked “To who?” Kanata asked “To Sakura Saionji!” Miyu answered “ I don't know anybody named Sakura” Kanata answered back. “Oh, well that's a shame!!” Miyu said
 
“Wait”
 
“What?”
 
“ It says here she's going to visit a long lost relative!”
 
“So?”
 
“Maybe its you!”
 
“I doubt it”
 
“I can't believe you don't know her Kanata” Wanya said
 
“Not you too Wanya!”
 
Then suddenly somebody rang the doorbell.
 
“I'll get that” Miyu said standing up.
 
When she opened the door somebody said “Konihiwa I'm------- Before she can answer Miyu fainted. “Miyu who is----. Wanya said then fainted.
 
“What's wrong?” Kanata asked
 
Then the girl shouted “Kanata-onisan!”
 
“What?”
 
“ Don't you know who this is Kanata?” Miyu started to have consciousness.
 
“ That's right” Wanya said
 
Then they said in chorus “Its Sakura Saionji!!!!” Sakura then smiled.
 
Sakura has long straight brown hair. She also has brown eyes. She looks exactly like Kanata!
 
In the living room:
 
“So ok now we know who you are but why did you call me your brother?!” Kanata asked.
 
“Well it's a long story, actualls” sakura said while Miyu and Wanya was starstrucked.
 
Start of Flashback:
( ok before I start the flashback just to let you know for the one's who don't know Hitomi is Kanata's mother who by the way passed away. And Hosho is his father.)
 
“ Hitomi, will you marry me?” Hosho said kneeling.
 
“ Of coarse, But---. Hitomi said
 
“What's wrong?
 
“Well I know you're Bhuddist and I respect that but I am a Christian and I don't want that to fade away!”
 
“ Well then why don't we have 2 children the other will be a Bhuddist and the other will be a Christian!”
 
And Hitomi agreed they were married and they had twins the other one went to a relative but the other lived with them and is a Bhuddist. Their names were Sakur and Kanata.
 
End of Flashback