Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ Miyu and Kanta's First Kiss On-screen!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata's Twin Sister: Chapter 6 (Miyu and Kanata's First Kiss On-screen!!!!)
 
Please Read and review!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa!Daa!Daa! or any of its characters.
Note: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! This chapter is good everyone Miyu and Kanata will………… will…………. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep on reading!
 
Dismissal at the locker room:
 
“Phew at least we got away from them but guys hurry up!” Miyu said as they get their inside their locker.
 
“All right!” Sakura replied. When she opened her locker numerous fan letters came out. Same happened to Yamato.
 
“Well at least I have good use for this!!!” Sakura suddenly got the plastic bag she used to cover her face.
 
“Hurry guys I think they spotted us” Kanata said worriedly. But they were too late!!!
 
“Hurry guys and run!!!!!” Miyu exclaimed. But they couldn't run, because Yamato was too busy stuffing all of his fan letters inside his bag.
 
“Wait you guys!!!!” Yamato begged.
 
“Hurry up would you! We're going to be fish food if you don't hurry!!!!” Sakura said whispering.
 
“Why are you whispering???” Miyu asked whispering as well.
 
“Well so that they wouldn't here us!” Sakura whispered
 
“Done!” Yamato screamed.
 
“Too late” Kanata said with his eyes closed and scratching his head. While the others looked at the fans in front of them.
 
“RUN!!!!” They all screamed as they run. They were nearing the Saionji temple when………… Ahhhh! Christine was there.
 
“Christine what are you doing here?” Sakura asked.
 
“You two thought you could get away from me, didn't you!!!???” Christine asked pointing at Miyu and Kanata.
 
“Not now Christine we gotta go!!!!!!” Miyu and Kanata begged. They were trying to get away from Christine and finally got the chance. And ran to the Saionji temple. When they got there they closed all the doors.
 
“Finally we're in peace!!” Miyu said
 
“You can say that again!!!” Sakura said.
 
“Oh, hi guys do you want some tea and food?” Wanya asked politely.
 
“Sure Wanya and thanks.” Kanata answered.
 
“You're Welcome” Wanya said.
 
At the Living Room:
 
“Ok Sakura what is this about us staring in our own show?” Kanata asked confusingly.
 
“I don't know, let me ask my manager” Sakura answered bringing out her cell phone.
 
(Manager, Sakura)
 
Moshi, moshi?
 
Hello manager why does it say in a magazine that Miyu and Kanata has a new television show starting next week 4:00 pm?
 
Well you see the director and the story board artist loved the acting of the two and right after you left, the story board artist couldn't stop writing a new show.
 
Well then why didn't you tell me before? I couldn't have told them earlier!
 
Ok Sakura I'll just come there give me 10 minutes.
 
Ok hurry up.
 
End of the conversation.
 
“So what did he say?” Miyu asked curiously.
 
“Well you see the director and story board artist loved the acting of you two that the story board artist was inspired to do another show.” Sakura answered. “And my manager will come here in 10 minutes time.”
 
“Are you sure he will come?” Kanata asked impatiently.
 
“Of course he will come my manager is always prompt!” Sakura answered proudly.
 
After 10 minutes:
 
Ding dong…..
 
“See Kanata I bet that's him already!” Sakura said proudly with her hands in her waist.
 
“Who is it?” Kanata asked politely.
 
“It's me!” the voice answered.
 
And when they opened it, it was Sakura's manager.
 
“See!” Sakura said.
 
At the living room:
 
“Ok what do you want to talk about manager?” Sakura asked.
 
“Well you see the director wants to shoot the film tomorrow!”
 
“What film?” Yamato asked
 
“You know Mr. Saionji and Ms. Koduki's new TV show!” The manager answered.
 
“Oh, but please just call me Miyu” Miyu said.
 
“And please just call me Kanata” Kanata added.
 
“Very well. And please agree to shoot tomorrow.” The manager said then begged.
 
“Well ok we can go since tomorrow is the birthday of the principal.” Miyu said.
 
“And he declared that there will not be any classes tomorrow because he and Monkichi his monkey will go on a vacation.” Kanata added.
 
“Well then that's just great!!!!” The manager said happily. “Please come at the studio at 2:00 pm sharp ok.” He added.
 
“Ok” Miyu and Kanata answered.
 
“Can we come??” Sakura and Yamato asked. “Please??!!” They said in their puppy face look.
 
“Oh all right you two can come.” The manager said
 
“We don't know the way anyway” Miyu said.
 
“Yeah so please show us the way” Kanata asked.
 
“Oh, sure!” Sakura answered.
 
“What's the story about anyway?” Yamato asked.
 
“Well you see it's about the story of a young lady whose parents needed to go abroad because of work. So she goes to a house of an old friend of her parents. When she came there she found out that the man who was living there had a son right about her age. They always fought when suddenly being caught at the moment did something.” The manager explained.
 
“Well it's just like us except there's no alien part” Kanata whispered to Miyu with anime sweat drops on their heads.
 
“What's the something? Yamato asked.
 
“That's what you're gonna find out tomorrow” The manager answered.
 
The next day:
 
“C'mon you guys we're gonna be late it's already 1:45!!” Sakura said running to the door.
 
“We're coming” their voices came.
 
“So Wanya I leave Ruu to your hands! Please take care of him for me!!” Miyu instructed
 
“Don't worry Miyu I'm going too take care of it and take care of yourself as well! Wanya said.
 
“Ok we're leaving now bye!” Kanata said.
 
“Bye” Wanya answered back.
 
They didn't walk but ran very fast they were going to be late. Miyu and Kanata were tired luckily Sakura and Yamato were not. Sakura was with her rollerblades and Yamato was on her bike. After 10 minutes of walk……..err……um….. running they finally made it.
 
“We're here!” Sakura and Yamato exclaimed.
 
“Finally” Miyu and Kanata said. While they kept on inhaling and exhaling.
 
 
 
“Ok now we just have to go up the stairs to the 7th floor” Yamato said.
 
“WHAT!!!???” Miyu and Kanata whined.
 
“Just kidding!” Sakura said “We're gonna take the elevator!”
 
Thank goodness!” Miyu said.
 
At the studio:
 
Miyu and Kanata were reading their lines when………….
 
“A KISS!” Miyu and Kanata shouted.
 
“Well it is a romance story.”
 
“But” Miyu tried to reason.
 
“Upupup. Its time to shoot”
Miyu and Kanata were doing their lines perfectly. Now it was time for the long passionate kiss. Kanata took Miyu and Miyu closed her eyes, when Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The moment you all been waiting for the kiss happened it was a long passionate kiss. Sakura was tearing because of the passion.
 
“It's so beautiful!” Sakura said.
 
To be continued……………………… 230;….
 
I know it's a cliffy but I'm bored of typing. See you next chapter!!