Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ chapter 1. The wish ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the question

Disclaimers: I don't own daa daa daa. Please don't sue.

A/N: Yes, this is a vent out frustration on not finding a single fanfiction about ufo baby when I want a fic about it! ok,Now I think, I must start this before I end up ranting other than writing. Hope you'll all enjoy it.

oh and btw,

//- kanata's thoughts. This is done too in Kanata's POV. Some OOCness might occur so gomen. -_-'

Out of the question
Chapter 1. The Wish
----------------------------------

I can't sleep. YES, I can't. I must've read all my shonen jump, alphabetically, chronologically, backwards, and even upside down but that didn't help either. I tried rolling to my left side then to the right yet no sleep came. It's so frustrating. Maybe a little walk outside could lull me sleep.

As I get out for some fresh air, I noticed that someone is in the bell tower. //Who might it be?// as I get closer. Blond hair? Must be Miyu...

But as I came closer, I felt it wasn't her. Then who...//Naozumo?!// What on earth is he doing here?! Must be spying on Miyu again!

"Hey mister bell, you grant wishes right? Or is it the bell on the main hall? Anyways, I just want to ask if you'll grant my wish to be Miyu's partner for the spring dance. Please! Oh please!" the blond pleaded. I sweatdropped, can't he tell the difference of the two bells? But to hear what he has to say might be fun. I can even tease Miyu about it. Oops! No can do! Then she'll tell that I'm a snoop. So? Well, I'm here, might as well listen...

"You see, I really like her! She must've thought I'm just some crazy narcisstict lunatic" //Yep! Bulls eye//

"...but really I like her!. She's so sweet and kind and...." //Beautiful...woah! Stop right there, Kanata Saiyonji!// "...beautiful. But, I think, she's in love with someone else."

//Miyu?! In love?! With who?//

"Yes, with someone else. I could see the way she looks at this person. I know that look. The look where you're with someone you love yet you can't have her! For it's the same look I have whenever I'm with her. I always put this mask, just like her. A mask of deciet, denial..."

//really? I haven't really noticed...Am I that dense?//

"And so, for my second wish, I wish she'll forget the one she loves!" *thunder and lightning effect*

//uh...oh.I just felt something bad would happen.//


End of part 1

A/N: mwahahahahahaha!!!!!! You're right Kanata. Something WILL happen. Ugh! This is kinda short but I'm really sleepy. Oyasumi! =)