Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ chapter 3. Saji Tanaka ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Don't sue.

A/N: I forgot to upload chapter 2! <boinks herself> gomen! Eneweiz, here's chapter 3! Yay! This is dedicated to akane and Zuppi. ^__^* uh...again, some OCCness might occur. I've just known lately that Manga and Anime are two different things. -_-'

//-thoughts
" "- speeches

Out of the Question
--------------------------------
"What do you mean you don't remember anything?" the boy asked. Miyu winced at the question.

"I can't remember my name or anything." she look away from those peircing eyes. The door opened and the doctor came in.

"Doctor Fujisaki, the patient can't remember anything." The boy reported.

"I see." he then feels miyu's pulse. He then noted something in his board. " She must be suffering from temporary amnesia. She did bumped her head a little hard. It's nothing serious. Her memory will come back in due time."

"Wha-" Miyu was cut off by the boy.

"When?" the boy asked impatiently.

"No one knows. There are certain cases like this that takes a few weeks even days. But there are also that takes months to years."

"Wha-" Miyu tried to ask but she's cut off again by the boy. She's getting a little irratated. //It's like I don't even exist! And I'm the patient here!//

"Years?!" the boy exclaimed then looked at Miyu. Miyu just glared at him. He glared back. //This scene seems familiar.//Miyu thought.

"Then can she stay with us?" The little girl cut in between them.

"Eh?" both exclaimed.
--------------------------------------

"I can't find her Wannya. I've searched almost everywhere but I can't still find her." Kanata sat down exhausted. He then looked down at Ryu's sleeping form.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." Kanata pulled his knees up and put his head down. "It's my fault."

"Kanata, it's not your fault. " Wannya sat beside him.

Ryu stirrep and look up and saw Kanata sitting beside him.

"Papa!" he exclaimed flying to him. Kanata embraced him and his his face on Ryu's hair. " Sorry Baby Ryu. I can't find your mama."

Just then, the door opened.
-------------------------------------
**Flashback**

"But yuki-chan, we can't take her home with us." the boy tried to reason out.

"But Aniki. It's our fault she's like that. We have to take responsibility." yuki insisted.

"She's the one who crossed the street!" boy still not agreeing

"Aniki! How can you be so heartless!" there goes the crocodile tears and puppy dog eyes that she knows her aniki can't resist. "Fine. But that's until her memory comes back. Deal?"

"Deal!" Yuki plunged herself to the startled Miyu. "From now on, you'll be my Oneechan!"

"Eh?" Miyu's eye contracted into dots.

**end of Flashback**

"We're not introduced yet. Apologies for us being rude." the boy took Miyu out from her thoughts.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. For being a burden."

"No. It's an accident. nobody had wanted it to happen. By the way, I'm Saji Tanaka. This is my sister, Saji Yukime." Tanaka's feature softened as he gently pat her head.(1)

Miyu smiled. The boy isn't that bad afterall. he'ss just stressed out in the situation.

"Saa...I forgot that you can't remember anything." Tanaka smacked his forehead.

Miyu looked at him and remembered something. //I saw that scene before!//

"Aniki, can she use Aneki's name?" Yuki asked with hopeful eyes.

"Demo Yuki-chan..."Yuki's tears starts to well up again. Tanaka lets out a defeated sigh. "Fine."

"Yay! From now on, you'll be called Yumi!(2)" she exclaimed as she dances around the room. "Aniki, don't you think she looks like Aneki?"

Miyu just looked at Tanaka as he looks outside the window.

~owari

1. Tanaka came from Kanata's name. Tanaka-kanata. And If I remember correctly, one of Aya's play included this name.
2. The same as the above. Yumi-Miyu. hehehe... I'm poor on making names.

A/N part2: I know, it's shorter. But you see I'm having a problem. Eversince I've lost the original story, I've lost tracked and different ideas came popping to my head. So please tell me...

a. Tanaka and Kanata should be made relatives.
b. Tanaka and Naozumo should be made relatives.
c. Tanaka and other characters (i.e. Kurisu, Mikan etc.) should be made relatives.

What do you think? Please let me know! Thanks for reading! ^__^*