Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Talks and Tears ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authoress says: Heya! Thank you to Aimz, blazedEX, Mooncresent and Emzi! Hehe! Oh yeah, miss Momo-chan.. I'll get you in somehow! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa!^3 but the plot is mine. ^_^
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
+ Park +
 
While Miyu, Lou and Kanata were enjoying themselves, someone behind the bush was spying on them. She was pretty much furious when she saw them.
 
“Look at them…” she said furiously. “It's like they're a real family!”
 
The mysterious girl raged toward them. Miyu and Kanata were startled. They faced towards the direction of the furious girl. She was carrying a maple tree, ready to throw it anytime.
 
“Christine!” they said in union. “It's not what you think!”
 
“Oh!” said Christine as she planted the tree back in the ground.
 
Kanata looked away. Miyu noticed. She looked at him half-curious half-concerned. Kanata stood up abruptly that he startled Miyu and Lou.
 
“Christine…” said Kanata.
 
“Yes Kanata?” said Christine as her eyes started to glow. She blushed slightly but noticeably.
 
“May I talk to you privately for a moment?”
 
“Yes of course!” she replied trying not to sound too eager.
 
Deep inside her, it was a dream come true. Finally her one true love wanted to talk to her, privately. She walked towards the bench with him. They left Miyu staring at them wondering why Kanata wanted to talk to Christine.
 
“What do you want to talk about Kanata?” said Christine finally as they sat down.
 
“I've been wanting to tell you something,” said Kanata as he looked directly at Christine's eyes. He was so handsome. “For a long time now…”
 
“What is it?” she asked, fighting her giggles (for my Filipino people… a.k.a. Kilig!).
 
“Christine, listen to me.”
 
“I am listening.”
 
“You're a great girl… You're pretty, nice, friendly, helpful, a bit aggressive at times, but a great girl all the same.”
 
“Uhm… Thank you?”
 
“But, I only see you as a friend.”
 
“Oh…” said Christine obviously fighting her tears but to no avail. A tear fell. Kanata wiped it for her.
 
“Please don't cry… Please don't”
 
In an instant he stood up and gently pulled Christine and hugged her. She hugged him back.
 
“I've always wondered how it felt like…” said Christine as she silently cried. “How it felt like to be hugged by you…”
 
“Hehe… Now you know.”
 
“Please don't let me go just yet…”
 
“Okay. I won't.”
 
“Could you tell me something? Just one thing…”
 
“Sure.”
 
“Is it Miyu?”
 
Kanata was surprised by the sudden question. That was a very good question though. But…
 
“I don't know… Honestly, I don't know.”
 
“Oh… I guess you better go back now” said Christine finally letting go of Kanata.
 
“Yeah…”
 
“You know what Kanata,”
 
“What?”
 
“You really look like a family.”
 
Christine winked at him. He blushed but Christine didn't notice. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, the first, and probably the last. Kanata walked back towards Lou and Miyu. He sat down and carried Lou who was observing a caterpillar.
 
“What was that about?” said Miyu.
 
“Oh nothing…” replied Kanata as he played with Lou.
 
“I saw you two hug… And I saw Christine kiss you…” said Miyu as she looked down.
 
“Why should you care?”
 
“Yeah… Why should I care…”