Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Miyu Brings It On ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Miyu Brings It ON

Summary: Do you ever know one of those who are so drop dead gorgeous
but unfortunately one of the most obnoxious people you would ever
meet in your entire life? K+M

Disclaimer:
D!3 is not mine… UNFORTUNATELY.
 
 
 
Miyu brushed up her hair, gathered it all up and tied her hair into a tight ponytail. She only has been in school for five days now and already it's been a boring experience despite of what she has expected this past Monday. The only thing she thinks worth doing is getting into Saionji-sensei's.
 
She just smiled and sniggered at the very thoughts of all of the hassle that has transpired between them for the past three days. Usually she would be doing well on her Math. It's not like she is not slacking off with her other studies. And it's not that she really has trouble understanding Math either. Somehow she doesn't seem to be “intimidated” with her new Math teacher unlike the ones in the private schools.

“Miyu-chan…“ She heard a small voice whisper and recognized it as Aya. She looks at Aya's direction to see what she wants. She's rather tired and very sleepy.

”What in the world are you daydreaming about now? Quickly turn to page 64 before Saionji-sensei gets mad at--”
 
She saw Aya's mouth move, but could barely recognize the words. She was tired.
 
“KOUZUKI-SAN!”
 
Miyu just immediately stomp on her feet and stood up with eyes wide open, “HAI!?” She nearly screeched.
 
“I ASKED you to solve the problem number 3 in your workbook, however apparently your little “world of your own” is much more fun than math class.” Kanata put on a victory smirk.
If that world is her ringing his neck all over… yeah that would be much more fun than his Math Class

“Ano....” She began to feel uncomfortably as some of her classmates sniggered. “Ettoooo....”

“What? Cat got your tongue? Got nothing intelligent to say to me? Not even one of your pathetic wisecracks? Then YOU will be seeing me after class.” He turned to the board and began to give hints on the problem it when...

“AAARRGH!” Miyu slammed her hand down on the desk, “But your class is so BORING! You can't be sore at me with that!” She immediately covered her mouth for saying those words out loud.
 
“Oh Shit.” That wasn't smart to say....

Kanata simply turned around and gave his “I'll-beat-you-senseless-with-my-bare-hands-in-less-than-an-hour-to-g et-some-discipline-out-of-you-if-corporal-punishment-isn't-a-crime” look at her. Yet he still kept his cool.
“Too late for that now, Kouzuki-san.”

Miyu barely managed to slither back to her seat and growled. So he had won this round. Big Whoop.
 
 
 
--After class--

She gave him a miserable look saying she wasn't going to get up from this seat. Kanata just steals a glance at her but still refused to acknowledge her presence as he went on grading the papers. He then came across with Miyu's paper. He noticed there were a lot of erasures on it but he can see that she really made an effort in answering correctly. He should know. He's been watching her especially during the seatwork, just trying to be aware of something freaky again. He can see at first glance that she have answered the earlier questions right. He discontinued on looking into it any further and takes her paper on the back of the stack. He'll save it for later.

After detention time was up, she began to pack up her stuff and started heading to the door when…

“Where do you think you're going?”

”Home. Detention's over!” Miyu huffed loudly.
 
Kanata just looked up and rolled his eyes, “Did I said you can go now?”
Miyu's blood ran cold at his behavior. “Well since I already did the time I just assumed....”
 
“Assuming will get you nowhere Kouziki-san. It can even kill you.” Kanata stacked the papers neatly and placed them inside a brown envelope.
 
Miyu frowned deeply, the scoreboard for today was currently Her: 1 and Him in the lead with 2. “And since you have finally begun to talk to me without any aggression,” an evil glint filled Kanata's eyes, stood up, leaned on his table and made a gesture at Miyu telling her to come closer.
 
“Let's talk about your punishment, shall we?”
...
 
 
 
“What!?” Nanami's eyes shut wide open
 
“Uh-huh, you heard me. I have to help that guy grade papers at lunch for the whole school days next week!” Miyu sighed and crossed her arms, “Fortunately I am above my Math we are doing now, because of my previous studies on my old schools, but that does not mean I like doing it!” She huffed, “I mean come on! This is total HENTAI behavior coming from a total HENTAI!”
“Miyu-chan for the love of KAMI keep your voice down. You'll get into more trouble than you're already are.” Aya hold Miyu's shoulder

“Yeah you got a point there Miyu-chan,” Nanami sighed,
 
“Nanami-chan!”
 
“No you got me all wrong Aya-chan. I just think he is intrigued by her.”

”What?” Miyu gave her a “explain-now-or-die-coz-that-is-not-a-funny-joke” kinda look while Aya just awaits for an explanation herself.

“Well, what I mean is,” Nanami tucked her skirt forward to neatly plant herself on a bench, “You my friend, is the first student in this school not to be swept of your feet because of his beautiful exterior.”

“That's just fine with me, because I only see that guy's ugly interior.” Miyu made a face, which made Aya and Nanami giggle.
“He's not usually that overactive, you know.” A voice came from a pretty girl with long wavy pink hair. Miyu just gazed at how good looking she is while Nanami and Aya approached the girl.
“You must pardon our new classmate's vulgar mouth Chris-chan. She just had a bad first impression with Saionji-sensei that's all.” Nanami said in a apologetic manner.
 
“If you were there last Monday, you know how bad that was.” Aya added.
 
“No I can't say that I was there, but that's alright…” the girl just smiled.
 
Miyu just shrugged what the two said about her and remembered the girl that was introduced to her last Tuesday.
 
(Flashback)
 
“Hi there. I think we haven't properly get acquainted yet. My name is Hanakomachi Christine. Yoroushku.” Said the girl with the long wavy pink hair
 
“I'm Kouzuki Miyu. It's nice to meet you, too. I've noticed that we have the same English, Science and Math classes.”
 
“Yes. Which reminds me, you're the one having a little trouble adjusting with Kanata-kun… er Saionji-sensei, am I right?” she asked covering her mouth
 
Kanata-kun? “Well actually we just got started on the wrong foot because…”
 
“Oh please don't mind his rough behavior at you yesterday. He just didn't have quite a good day. He's rather quiet most of the time when he is not lecturing.” She bowed her head and explained politely
 
Miyu saw the girl's sincerity so the most appropriate thing to do now is to be polite as well. “Oh don't worry, Hanakomachi-san. As I said earlier, we just got started on the wrong foot, that's all.” She bowed her head as well
 
“Chris would be just fine. My last name is kinda long.” She kindly smiled
 
Miyu just smiled back at her and offered her hand. “Then call me Miyu then.”
 
They both shook hands as bell rang for the next period. “We'll get along just fine Miyu-san. Oh would you look at the time. I'll see you later at Math class, alright?”
 
(end of flashback)
 
******
 
“Miyu-san, I couldn't help to overhear your conversation about Saionji-sensei.”
 
“Sorry that you heard my ramping. I was just overeacting that's all, eh he he he …” Miyu scratched her head and tried to wring a smile
 
“Then it is true that you will be sharing time alone with him for a week?” a sudden change in the atmosphere shifted and Miyu noticed the slight difference in Chris' voice. Nanami and Aya were just taken aback with eyes widened. Somehow they don't like where this is going.
 
“Eh… that's not the way that I would put it, Chris-san. It's just during lunch time of the next five school days.”
 
“OH SHIT!” Aya and Nanami just murmured
 
The air around Chris just became dimmer and it seems she got a little closer to Miyu. “And you're going to share your lunches with each other, is that it?” her voice kinda went deeper.
 
“OH CRAP!” Aya and Nanami went on again
 
“Eh he he he that's not the way that I would put it either. I'm just going to help him grade test papers as my punishment for daydreaming in class yesterday.”
 
Then everything went back to normal again around Chris and she just grinned. “Oh was that all? Oh I'm sorry for saying those things. I didn't know what came in to me. Oh look at the time, gotta go. See you later at class Miyu-san, Nanami-san, Aya-san”
 
The three just waved back at her and see the girl disappear. “What was that all abou------Ahhhhhh!” Miyu was then dragged by Nanami and Aya and took her behind the trunk of a big tree a few meters away from their location.
 
“Hey what's going on?” she dust herself off
 
“Miyu-chan, we told you not to do that remember?” Nanami put her hands on her waist.
 
“Do what?”
 
“Bashing Saionji-sensei way outloud within school grounds, girl! And right across Chris-san for that matter.” Aya added
 
“Okay I know teacher-bashing is bad, but you're making it sound like it's a big deal when that guy is the subject?” Miyu began talking suspiciously.
 
“Don't look at us like that, idiot. We're just more concerned about our safety here.”
 
“Saionji-sensei has a fan club here in the school comprised a lot of girls from all levels.”
 
“What? Fan's club? Since when did that guy got a fan's club?”
 
“Since the day he was introduced by the headmaster during our last student gathering. He really captivated several hearts. They have tremendous crushes on him at first sight.”
 
“Well regardless, the word is already out you and you're bickering with Saionji-sensei. You're the girl who has stood against Saionji-sensei's attitude and laughs about it. You should watch out Miyu-chan. Saionji-sensei may be a little more forgiving but them girls are not going to let it aside.”
 
“Those girls can be vicious, Miyu-chan. They swore their loyalty and admirations to him seriously. They are practically everywhere. I mean, what will happen to you when they caught you all alone in the girl's washroom or something? I heard some of them talking you know”
 
Miyu just stood there and felt a little nervous. She's more concerned now about what would this fan club would do to her than her teacher's punishment. “So what does Chris-san got to do with this, anyway?”
 
“Didn't she tell you? Hanakomachi Christine-san is the first and current president of the Saionji Kanata-sensei Heiomachi High School Girls Fan Club, aside from being the richest and most popular girl at school”
 
“What?”
 
“Another word of advise, if you cant help yourself then please don't do let her hear your complains about him. For your sake.”
 
“But she seems to be a very nice sweet and kind person.”
 
“Well yeah, but you saw what happened there, didn't you?”
 
“Miyu-chan, Chris-san has this very distinct way of showing her concerns whenever atleast she thinks somebody else is trying to get more attention from him.”
 
“Yeah she is so paranoid that she goes berserk and start wrecking the closest thing around her. If you haven't cleared things out right away, she might have grab you by the collar and spin you around and around in mid-air like a lasso.”
 
Nanami and Aya just laughed about that and a few seconds later Miyu joined them. Then they both placed their hands on Miyu's shoulder and stopped giggling.
 
“No, Seriously.”
 
“Ehhh?”
 
*******

- Lunch time (Thursday)
Miyu chatted with Aya and Nanami about the day's gossip. At the recent they have talked about the rumors about their history teacher has a thing for their music teacher. The chemistry teacher doesn't bathe that's why he smells and not because of the chemicals. And Natsumi, one of the popular girls in school, was dumping her latest fling and word has it that she's trying to go for something daring.
 
“Guess who her new `meat' will be...” Nanami said with that scandalous spark in her eyes. Aya just takes another bite on her sandwich.

Miyu blinked and put a thoughtful look on her face. “Tell it already. We don't really have a clue.” Then she picked up her soda and took a sip on the straw when-

“Saionji-sensei.”

In an instant chain of events, first Miyu choked, then she banged her balled fist to her chest, spit out all the soda at Aya who saw it coming and quickly dodged, caught her breath, looked at Nanami with this wild look in her eye and then, “WHAT!?”

“I know,” Nanami chuckled but never had a chance to finish that thought.

”Have I been into the Private Schools for too long? The last time I checked dating a teacher is still, well ILLEGAL, whether in Public or Private school, ne!?”

Nanami now chomps a piece of lunch and chewed before talking. “You're absolutely right Miyu-chan. The same principle apply on both institutions.”

“Not only that, with HIM? It is gross, totally gross, exchanging tongues with that guy! GROSS!!!” Miyu began to cringe and let out her own tongue as if she just touched a slimy slug.
“Miyu-chan, you're doing it again.” Aya warned her lightly after apologizing to the person that caught Miyu's projectile soda. “I for one am not surprised like you. She may not be too obsessed with Saionji-sensei like Chris-san is, but we know that she really does got the hots for him. If it wasn't for the law, she would have gone total slut on him right away.”

“By the way she is going to get close to him through all of the basketball practices and games. And Oh boy, don't let us get started about her and the players.” Nanami now had a chance with her lunch.

Miyu just gave them both a blank look.
 
“…”

“Saionji-sensei is the basketball coach...”
“...”
 
The same blank look.

“She's the A-squad cheerleader captain, Atleast for now unless she gets to step down today, see?” Nanami pointed to the “TRY OUT FOR CHEER SQUAD TODAY!” poster.
“Cheerleading?” Miyu finally spoke a word.
 
“Yeah. It's the basketball season, you see. The headmaster announced that it would be better for the cheerleaders do their routine during half time to boost team moral and spirit. If you ask me, if they want to boost moral and spirit by running around with short shirts and skirts, then it's fine by me. Our team can really use the winnings.” Aya added.
 
“There's CHEERleading in THIS school!?” Miyu said wide-eyed.

“Yeah we already know, it's not your cup of tea, you probably think they are snobby, vane and—“

“Who told you that? I love cheerleading!” Miyu squealed.

“....”
 
******
 
---After school; gymnasium ---

Miyu walked in front of the...'cheering judges'. They started whispering about the girl who just stepped in who is also the girl that is giving their “Saionji-sama” a “hardtime”. Natsumi and the other four senior cheerleaders all gave her nasty looks. Let's just say they are all avid `Saionji-sensei' fans. Miyu remembered what Aya said about people like them and held up her guard. Right now she is on “Bitch” mode. You know, a little more attitude than she usually gives to their object of desire.
“You seem look a bit sleepy. Are you sure to have enough pep to audition?” The girl on Natsumi's left said.
 
“My math teacher bored me again during his class. But I can shake it off.” She gave a little smug look of her own.

Since they already know that she was implying Kanata, each one of them just raised an eyebrow. The one on Natsumi's right took out a piece of application form and hands it out on Miyu. “You need to fill one of these out”
 
Miyu raised her hand with the form all written. “Did it”
 
Natsumi just swipe it off Miyu's grip and took a look of it. “Miyu is it?” she gave her a darn look. “Okay before we start, I'm afraid were gonna need to make sure you can do a standing back tuck. Standard procedure. You understand.”
 
Miyu arranged her hair into a tight bun in a jeefy and gave them all a smirk. “Standing back handspring back tuck okay?”
 
Natsumi just shrugged in a “sure whatever” sort of way. Miyu took a few steps backward, took a deep breath and performed her jump. All of them were just stunned at the perfect execution. “Where's this girl from, Romania?” the one in the far left said. Natsumi just is getting more annoyed.
 
“Throw me something that actually requires neurons, will you?” Miyu said with another smirk. With that, a glisten sparked in Natsumi's eyes. It's good that the blonde girl is asking for it. Now she wont have any worries humiliating this girl for what she is doing to Kanata.
 
“Front handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, full twisting lay out.” Natsumi said in a breathless articulated succession. The others just looked at Natsumi not even sure if they heard her commands in the right order.
 
Ofcourse, our heroine just shook her head and started walking to the back of the gym to have enough room for her given routine. But right after she turns around to face the panel, Saionji-sensei himself is passing by the gymnasium and about to enter the gym doors. He stops immediately when he saw his problem student taking a brief moment of concentration. Before anybody else could see him, he took a few steps on the side and stealthily watches the thing she is about to do, which is about to happen next. The rest of the panel was just looking excited whether this girl can do it right or embarrass herself for their sheer amusement.
 
Without any second further, she opened her eyes and started doing her toss, turns and flips. Every move was wonderful and gracefully performed, enough to wow the rest of the panel. She practically blew them away.
 
“Whooah…” said the panel and Kanata with an impressed look on their faces. Kanata saw quite enough but before he could take another step, he stops when…
 
“So she can do all of that!” Natsumi stood up on her seat. “I see you're just new here, think you are good enough for the squad?”

“Better then any of your weak footed excuses for cheerleaders...” Miyu said with a gleam in her eyes.
 
By the end the coach who was watching them the whole time just applauded the little performance. And so do the other senior cheerleaders who forgot why were they being a pain for her in the beginning.
 
“Kouzuki-san, let's talk.” The coach talked to her after try-outs and quietly said, ”My name is Haruko Akiko. Coach Haruko to you.” Miyu nodded, but the coach continued, “I just want to say you were amazing, and according to your form, you're a transfer as a senior so you have a good chance for Captain this year. By the way, please pardon the current captain. Natsumi is...”

“A bitch?” Miyu asked innocently.

“Yes, fortunately she is also the best that we got right now” the coach sighed, “But I am glad you are on the team.”

“Arigatou gozaimassu.” Miyu bowed.

“Practice is after school on Saturdays, so be there okay?” and with that, she let Miyu go. Kanata saw her getting her bag and decided to go away fast while Miyu just went on the other direction not even noticing him.

Unfortunately, Natsumi also has her super sight and hearing. And her plastic bottle of water was now crushed in her grip.
 
******
 
Monday - 1st Day of Miyu's Punishment

Miyu sat in her first class, hoping the class would some how last forever. Inside her mind, ”Three periods left `til hell, three periods left `til hell, three periods left `til hell.” so on and so forth. Unfortunately, Sekundes, the god of time didn't grant her wish as the bell rang signaling the end of first period and the beginning of the next. She is now officially not sure about this anymore and tried to seek refuge from her two friends.

“Aya-chan Nanami-chan.” She tugged on her friends' sleeves. “I can't do this!”

“Yes you can,” Aya gave her a cheerful look. Nanami took Miyu's hand and held it tight. “Just show him whose boss, he takes advantage of any sign of fear.”

“Okay.” Miyu said nervously.
 
*******
 
Fouth period - which is also lunch

Briiinnnggg

Miyu's eyes opened wide, she hadn't even been aware of the time anymore. That's it, she was dead.
 
“That's it. I am dead.”

On the right side of her brain, she was thinking of running home right this instant and claim sick, but unfortunately that was only the right. The left told her to go there and glare at him while giving herself an A. He always graded her harder.

She then marched on the hall, entered the classroom and there he was, legs on his desk, tie loosened, the top two buttons unbuttoned, and his shirt was untucked. This appears like a haggard look for Kanata but he doesn't care whoever sees him this way. He glanced at the door as it opened, saw the girl then returned to chewing his sandwich slowly.

For the view that she is seeing here, to think that Miyu ALMOST blushed. However she was in control of stuff like this. No teenage girl with rampaging hormones right now. Well mostly. There was a slight shade to her cheeks, yet not enough to qualify as a blush though.

He swallowed his food and seated appropriately. He cleared his voice and looked straight at her. “So lets begin.”

Miyu takes in a deep breath, `So it begins.' “Alright” she said miserably as she slowly closed the door behind her.
 
Suzuku
 
(A/N: Not enough Kanata… hmm… let's fix that… see you next chapter!!!”
 
******