Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Conversations ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This just kind of popped into my head, so I might as well write it down. This is not a continuing story; just a bunch of ficlets strung together with the gummy goodness of the same situation.
To Be Explained: This is the weird situation I thought up this morning with Danny and Sam living together. I don't why these things pop into my mind. They just do.
 
Conversations
 
She heard him come in.
 
He slammed the door, and she smirked.
 
“Rough night?” she called. She was sitting on the bathroom counter, still in her pajamas, putting in colored contacts.
 
“Yeah, It…” He paused. “You're crying?”
 
“No. Eyes watering. Damn contacts.” She blinked it in and smiled triumphantly. “What do you think?”
 
She looked at him with day-glo pink eyes, her hair up in a bun, and he grimaced.
 
“Freaky.”
 
“Perfect.”
 
He shook his head and yawned. “I'm beat.”
 
“Graveyard shift,” she simpered. “Unlike myself.”
 
“Do you even work?”
 
“When you're not looking.”
 
He laughed. “You're so weird.” He headed towards his room, and she leaned out the door.
 
“I'm the weird one? Mister Half-Ghost?”
 
“Bite me!” he called back.
 
She chuckled. “I would if you'd let me!”
 
Another normal day.
 
Authoress Notes:
Don't expect these to be long. They're just ficlets, small on their own, but they will become a larger force once they join together and smite the almighty… major… storyline thingies…
Anyway…
I don't know if they're romantically involved, but they do sleep in separate rooms. So no lemons. But a bit of romance. Maybe
While you're here, drop off a review!