Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Paulina's Body ❯ My Heart Is Broken ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6: My Heart Is Broken
Paulina's POV
So there he was, standing in the middle of the football field. He had been crying for a while. Boo, poor Dash! Hmm, I never realized how salty he was. I had to do what I had to do, so I decided it would be a good idea to go comfort him.
"Oh, hey Paulina.", he said when he saw me.
"Hola, Dash. You're crying for Kwan, right?", I asked.
"H-He was my best friend.", he cried.
"You know? I was at the bar with Kwan last night, and I think I was the last person who talked to him in his life. You know what he said?".
"What did he say?", Dash asked.
"He said he always thought you and I would make a banging couple.", I said.
"He said banging?", Dash asked confused.
"Yes. Isn't it weird?", I said. "Feel my heart, Dash. I think it's broken.".
"Mine's broken too.", he said.
"Why don't you come with me for a while?", I told him.
He nodded. I took his hand and we started walking to the forest. When we got there, we started making out.
"Your body is hot.", he said touching my arms.
"Don't speak.", I said. I began to kiss him again, and made the kiss deeper. Unfortunately, he interrupted again.
"Paulina, look.", he said looking confused.
I looked around and saw that some animals were around us watching us. I smiled.
"They're waiting.", I said.
"For what?", Dash asked.
I took off my shirt. I could see him staring at my tits. Haha. Who wouldn't stare at my tits. I ripped his shirt off and kissed him intensely again.
"Do you miss Kwan?", I asked.
"A lot.", he said.
"Well, you'll see him soon.", I said.
"You mean some day in heaven?", he asked.
"Nope.". Oh, Dash. Poor dumb boy. I pushed him against a tree and started eating him up. Mmm, yummy. His flesh, his blood, his screams...Perfect.

Converting /tmp/phperWbH6 to /dev/stdout