Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Choco pants ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mello got up from his bed, careful not to wake Near. he tip-toed through the room, around all the toys and books and puzzles, and made his way, silently, to the door. he opened it, slowly. it squeaked once. Mello's face was stricken with terror.if Near was to wake up, Mello could guarantee that Near would Tell that he was up past curfew.after a few moments of not moving and not seeing anything stir in the moonlit room, Mello closed the door quietly.He began down the stairs, making sure not to step on the few that creaked, so he wouldn't wake the Albino. he smiled as he reached the first floor and turned toward the room that held the prize. Mello quickly made his way to the kitchen, sure not to make noise. His grin curled as he opened the refrigerator door and saw his treasure.He bent down into the cold and reached for the very back of the top shelf. he grabbed it and pulled it out of it's frozen hell.Mello ripped open the Chocolate wrapper and smelled the chocolate, making sure it was still good. he bit a smallpeice off the top, letting it melt in his mouth. and then,He pulled the front elastic of his Pajama bottoms, and then the elastic of his underwear and dropped the Chocolate bar.he shivered at the cold, but knew it wouldn't be frozen for long.he watched the bar start to melt..."Mello, what are you doing?"Mello turned to the doorway that led into the kitchen. who else could be there except...?Near turned on the light, rubbing his eyes, and a teddy bear in his other hand as his arm slumped to the floor. Near woke himself up immidiently as he saw the situation.Mello hadn't moved, he was frozen scared.Near looked at Mello's face, the Chocolate bar wrapper in his free hand, and his other hand holding open the front of his pants. Near's eyes widened and his limbs fell to his sides and dropped his teddy bear to the floor."Holy Kira..."