Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Death Note : Rebirth ❯ Ambush ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
CHAPTER 2
 
AMBUSH
 
 
The next day came and the Legion was almost ready for the ambush. All that was missing was the one with the plan, Misaki.
“Where the hell is he?”
“No idea, he should've been here by now.”
“If he doesn't come we will have to retreat. We can't do this without the weapon.”
“Do you even know what kind of weapon it is?”
“I don't know and I don't care as long as it will help us get these guys.”
“Oh, right.”
Misaki came running from towards the city still in his human form. He had two big tubes on his back and a bag full of something in his right hand.
“Guys, sorry for the delay. I want you too…”
He suddenly stopped talking and started staring at the other death gods.
“What's wrong Misaki?”
“What the hell are you all doing up in the trees?”
“Well, we wouldn't want to be seen, would we?”
“Guys, they will only come in two hours.”
“Oh.”
“Now get down and start digging.”
“Huh?”
“We're going to burry these tubes in this road and then blow them up with this remote when the Followers come. They will be surrounded by the gas contained within them and so they will be knocked unconscious.”
“Cool.”
“And what's in the bag?”
“Masks. We're going to wear them. The gas will be here for a while so we'll need them and we go get them.”
“This is perfect.”
 
Two hours later…
 
“The plan failed! Miserably!”