Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Fabulous! ❯ Fabulous! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
HEY!!!! ITS RAUNI!!!!!!! ummm this is a deathnote songfic with Misa singing Fabulous by Ashley tisdale. impled misXLight(i dont like the paring but it fit wit it.)
XOXOXOXOLINE BREAK THINGYXOXOXO
Misa and Light finally went on a date but the whole time Misa kept muttering to her self. Light was starting to get worried, but not for the reasons you think.He just didn't want his second kira to be demented and ruin his plan. "Misa whats wrong?" He asked slightly. "misa-misa needs fabulous" She whispered quietly. "What?" The dirty-blonde genius said. "MISA-MISA WANTS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!" "huh?" Light said not QIET getting it. For some reason background music and lights came on and Misa was on a stage with background singers which were L, takada, Rayne and Lights mom.......(1)
Misa:
"Its out with the old and in with the new,Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blueA dip in the pool, a trip to the spaEndless days in my chaise"
Misa stared to sing with the music.
"The whole world according to moiExcuse Me? Thank You." Misa yelled at the poor piano player. Misa(again):
"Iced tea imported from EnglandLifeguards imported from SpainTowels imported from TurkeyAnd turkey imported from Maine"Misa & L"We're gonna relax and renew,"Misa:"You go do!"Misa pointed to the shoe, clothes, and accersries people. "I want fabulousThat is my simple requestAll things fabulousBigger and better and bestI need something inspiring to help me get alongI need a little fabulous is that so wrong?""Fetch me my jimmy choo flip flopsWhere is my pink prada toteI need my tiffany hair bandAnd then I can go for a float"Misa sang to her backup singers(the misaettes).L and Misaettes:"A summer like never before"Misa: "I want more!"L and Misaettes:"She wants fabulousThat is her simple requestAll things fabulousBigger and better and bestShe needs something inspiring to help her get alongShe needs a little fabulous is that so wrong""Fabulous pool, fabulous splash" The Misaettes and L sang and Misa nodded."Fabulous parties even fabulous trashFabulous fashion, fabulous blingShe's got to have fabulous everything"L and Misa:"Nothing to DiscussEverything's got to be perfect for"Misa: "ME"L:"She wants fabulousThat is her simple requestAll things fabulousBigger and better and bestShe needs something inspiring to help her get alongShe needs a little fabulous is that so wrong"Misa:"This won't do, that's a bore,That's insulting, I need more!I need, I need,I need, I need,I need, I needI need FABULOUS!I want FABULOUS!Bring me FABULOUS!"Misa sang to light who was REALLY weirded out.Misaettes:"Fabulous Hair, fabulous style,Fabulous eyes and a fabulous smile"Misa:"Oh, I like what I see,I like it a lot"Misaettes:"Is this absolutely fabulous?"The Misaettes sang while Holding some cool things.L: "Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous?"L said while holding up cake while sneaking peices off.Misa: "Absolutely... NOT!"
Misa yelled as the music suddnly stopped and ran up to light saying that she wanted to go shopping, and light sweat dropped.
XOXOXOLINE BREAK THINGYXOXOXO
FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FUNNY 2 ME BUT DONT COME CRYING TO ME BOUT IT IF U DONT THINK IT IS!!!!! RANDOM NOTE: " WHY DID U STOP AT A RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT U DOING 80???" R&R (remember!!: READ NARUTO CHATS! AND MY OTHER STUFF)
1. ummmm these r the only girls i could think of..but lights mom.....scary!!!!