Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Keep Your Friends Close But Your Enemies Closer ❯ Chapter 13 because everything is WRONG! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Happy 2007! May this be the best year EVER! XD
 
Chapter 13.
When Raito arrived at the room, L was slouching expressionlessly outside of it. He nodded at Raito, who pulled out his damned (and completely literal) keycard and opened the door, the action of sliding it into the key slot making his throat a little dry.
 
“You first,” Raito offered, gesturing L inside the door before himself.
 
Once they were inside, Raito bolted the door shut, and then slowly stepped towards L, who had his back to him, looking pensively out the window. The view was fantastic, a sweeping vista of the Tokyo which reminded Raito all too vividly of that night mere weeks ago when he and L had visited a similar hotel and enjoyed a similar view from the roof. Of course, that hadn't exactly ended well on multiple fronts, since he had realized just how in “lust” he was with L by pushing him down a flight of stairs.
 
Raito gathered his resolve and slipped his arms around L from behind, resting his chin on L's shoulder. He didn't feel L tense at all, which was a good sign.
 
“Yagami-kun,” L murmured throatily, “do you want something?”
 
Raito looked at their reflection on the floor-to-ceiling glass window in front of them, reveling in the picture of L and him set against the starry night sky. “No,” he whispered, his lips teasingly brushing L's ear as he spoke. “I need something. I need you, Ryuuzaki, now.”
 
Raito closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. L's hair was still heavily scented from the baths, a mix of soap and some sort of flowery fragrance.
 
“I'm right here, Yaga-… No, Raito-kun.” L's voice was soft and emotionless, and yet Raito had never heard anything more alluring in his life. He reopened his eyes, and was about to whisper some sweet nothing back when he caught a glimpse of L's expression in the window. For just a brief second, a smirk had flitted across his face.
 
Raito fought to keep his own expression even, although his voice was perceptibly harder when he spoke next. “Then come with me,” he growled, pulling L backwards and nearly throwing him onto the bed. Raito landed neatly on top of him, before reaching for the hem of L's shirt and ripping it over his head.
 
L remained unfazed. “Where are we going, Raito-kun?”
 
“Up to heaven, together,” Raito responded, attacking the zipper of L's jeans while simultaneously tearing off his own shirt. The two long-sleeved t-shirts lay next to each other, crumpled on the floor.
Raito looked down at L, sprawled on the bed before him. His hair was a mess, still shiny and damp, and his skin practically glowing with moisture.
A feral smile lit across Raito's lips as he leaned down, unable to wait any longer. He plunged his tongue into L's mouth, and then suddenly found himself being turned around, so that he instead lay on his back with L on top of him.
L broke the kiss to swipe his tongue across the shell of Raito's ear, as if…tasting him.
“Mmm…” he hummed. “You taste good, Raito-kun, but you know what would make you taste even better?”
Raito looked up at him quizzically, his head caught on the `you taste good, Raito-kun' part. “What?”
L smiled, a hint of mischievousness tucked into the corners of his lips. Instead of answering, he reached over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and plucked out a light pink cardboard box. He pulled the lid open, revealing the contents.
Raito gaped, simultaneously quite excited and very, very afraid.
Inside was a can of whipped cream and a can of chocolate icing.
Still straddling Raito, L uncapped the can of icing and stared down at Raito. “I hope you're as hungry as I am, Raito-kun,” he growled, his teeth glinting predatorily.
Raito swallowed heavily. His mouth was watering, and he was sure it wasn't from the sweets.
L stuck his finger into the icing, drawing it slowly out and delightedly licking the chocolate off of it. Raito found himself enchanted by the simple movement. He deftly reached for the zipper on L's pants, unconsciously licking his lips.
L blocked his movement by bending over and whipping out the whipped cream can, licking a wet trail down Raito's chest. The heat of L's tongue sent shivers down Raito's spine, and he wrapped an arm around L's neck, pulling him closer.
Just as they came nose to nose, their lips almost close enough to touch, L jammed the can of whipped cream in between their faces, knocking Raito in the forehead.
Raito moaned in a mixture of pain, pleasure, and impatience.
“Not yet, Raito-kun,” he purred.
“Yes, yes. Foreplay and all that,” he grumbled unhappily.
A small pout slipped onto L's face. “Raito-kun, perhaps what we're doing isn't right. We are coworkers after all, and we should both concentrate on the investigation above all else. This could be a needless distraction.”
Raito's poorly masked crestfallen expression couldn't have provided a clearer look into his thoughts. He recovered quickly, however, and calculated his options. He could either push L further or back off. But which one would lead him to his ultimate prize of seducing L?
With a jolt Raito realized that he no longer knew why he wanted to seduce L. It had originally been, of course, to find out his real name. Now, however, he seemed to be developing some ulterior motive. Now he actually wanted to bed L without pretense.
“You…I-” Raito answered, genuinely completely conflicted and confused. He had to make a decision. To go farther, to keep this plan going, or abandon it as a failure.
L eyed him appraisingly. “You're correct, of course.” The evil glint came back into L's eyes. “…And too delicious to resist.”
With that, L lifted the can of whipped cream and pressed down on the top.
At that moment, Raito was torn by the epic dichotomy of his personality: let L have his way with him and get hopelessly covered in some disgusting sugary foam, or push him off and end it all now, before it had even begun.
Wait. Let L have his way with him? As in L was…seme?
…Oh hell no.
A few desperate thoughts flashed through Raito's mind as L drew a whipped cream picture on his chest and stomach. Without further thought, Raito did the only thing he could think of: flip L over, once again, so that Raito was again on top.
L looked up at him strangely, but then lifted himself up and swiped his tongue across Raito's chest, licking up the whipped cream. “Mmm,” he hummed, apparently enjoying himself.
Raito, on his hands and knees above him, closed his eyes, enjoying the moment, and felt L move beneath him. Beneath him.
“I think it's my turn, isn't it?” he murmured, opening his eyes and expecting to see L's sultry face. But instead, he was greeted with the sight of the ugly hotel bedspread.
Raito started as he felt the touch of warm hands move onto his hips, and L's voice whispered into his ear, “Over here, Raito.” Raito snapped his head around to find L on his knees behind him, his hands positioned on Raito's sides, one already snaking around the front to unbutton his jeans.
A silent sigh escaped Raito's lips as his mind went blank. He shifted a little, his arms starting to hurt, and accidentally bumped into L behind him.
He abruptly froze. There was most definitely something hard behind him, and the only thing directly behind him was L's crotchal region.
Raito couldn't help the blush that spread over his face. No, I should be elated! he thought, trying to be rational. This is exactly what I've been aiming at all along: seducing L. Finally, finally! After this, and he refused to go into detail about what `this' was, I'll get his true name out of him. Perfection!
Raito smiled again, coldly, his hair falling in front of his face as L leaned down over him to whisper something else in his ear.
I have him now.
-----
From a dark corner of the room, Ryuuk stared amusedly at the two men on the bed, chuckling softly to himself. Humans truly were most entertaining creatures.
And, Ryuuk thought, watching L slip the can of whipped cream into his pants, presumably for safekeeping, they were also completely ridiculous.
-----
All grammar mistakes are mine, this hasn't even been looked over yet but I wanted to post it as soon as it was done to calm some of our FFN readers down. O.o Those guys are fucking insane. XD
In KYFC chapter 14: “Things” are revealed…(evil laughter)Unluckily for Raito, they're not exactlywhat they seem…