Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Double the trouble ❯ Time to go! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

 

Disclaimer: I do not own demon diary or any of its characters

 

Early one morning in Reanef's room Cris came in running for his life because he accidentally called Erutis fat and after that Erutis came running in.

 

Erutis "Cris u r going to die for calling me fat. (Erutis is now strangling Cris)

Cris "let go I can't breath!"

Erutis "that's the point"

 

Erutis then beat Cris and punched him all the way to Reanef's bed. After what had happened Reanef had waken up.

 

Reanef "(yawn) morning Erutis. Um y is the floor all squishy? And were is Cris?

Erutis "(laughing constantly) you're standing on him.

Reanef "(not paying any attention to what Erutis had just said) AHHHHHHH!!! I'm standing on a dead body!!! o wait it's just Cris. Hi Cris!

Cris "Reanef can you get off my back you weigh like a ton man what have u been eating?

 

Ashamed from what he had just heard Reanef started crying and when Eclipse heard this he came poofing in with a knife.

 

Eclipse "Reanef what's wrong?"

Reanef "(sniffle sniffle) Cris called me fat!!!"

 

Eclipse was wiping away Reanef's tears from his eyes (aww how cute)

 

Eclipse "its ok Reanef"(he said this while gently lifting the young demon lords head to meet his own)

Reanef "uh (when Reanef was about to speak he was stunned by the knife Eclipse was holding.)

 

Eclipse "now Cris would u like to say your prayers now or after your dead? (he said this while taking out the knife he was holding behind his back) eh what the heck your prayers can wait till after your death"

 

Cris was now running for his life once again but then noticed that Eclipse wasn't chasing him any more because lord Reanef was holding him down and when Cris saw this he got an idea. He then undid his pants and was now mooning the Eclipse that was being held down by the little demon lord Reanef. Eclipse who was stunned by this for mere second was angered by this site and through the knife at the mooning boy and made the broken moon bleed.(in other words Eclipse through the knife into Cris's butt crack)

 

Cris " ou e ah (he crept doing this because he had the knife in his bottom and he was also hopping around the room.)

Erutis "serves u right. anyway u deserved it"

Cris "no I didn't (final he got the knife out of his bottom and healed he self.)

 

After this little incidence Reanef got an idea (which that didn't happen to often)

 

Reanef "hey lets go to the market place!"

Cris "yah we should go to the market because we need to stock up on food because u 2 (in other words Erutis and Reanef) ate all of the food."

Erutis "what! that a lie me and Reanef didn't eat all of the food! who do we know that you didn't eat the food and is just blaming us like you always do?"

Cris "what i did not eat all of the food (o crap they found out)."

 

After the fight with Erutis and Cris Eclipse began to talk (uh bravo Eclipse who new that u could talk Bravo Bravo)

 

Eclipse "NO, there will be no going to the market it's to dangerous."

Erutis "huh is that fear that i see in your eyes Eclipse?"

Reanef "Eclipse has spoken"

Everyone but Eclipse "aww come on Eclipse"

Eclipse "NO! no one is going to the market."

 

Reanef came running up to his teacher having then put his hands on Eclipse's lap and staring face to face with his teacher

 

Reanef " Please Eclipse pretty Please with pancakes on top can we go to the market!?" (he said these words with his big puppy dog eyes staring at Eclipse's)

Eclipse "aww alright Lord Reanef we can go to the market. (Why? why is it that I can't ever resist Reanef eyes? why do I always give in?)

 

Everyone but Eclipse "yay!!"

 

10 minutes later after getting ready

 

Eclipse "alright everybody it's time to go!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter. I hope that u like it. (I wonder what's in store for are lovable demon lord Reanef? well if that's what your thinking then you well have to wait for the next chapter to c what happens.)

o yah please review and thanks for the reviews from those who did review

Bye-bye I hope that u enjoyed my first fanfic chapter.