Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Double the trouble ❯ The Search ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 "The Search?"

 

Disclaimer: I do not own demon diary

 

Setting: Krayon's castle

 

Eclipse "Krayon!"

Krayon "You don't have to shout. Oh so you finally came to your senses and have decided to join me haven't you Eclipse?"

Eclipse "No, now tell me were lord Reanef is and what have you done with him?!"

Krayon "I haven't done anything to him. As you can see he is not here because he is still in the village chasing after a flying pancake."

Eclipse "-.-+ A flying pancake? You sent him running after a flying PANCAKE!!

Krayon "I'll tell you were in the town he is for a price."

Eclipse "What do you want?"

Krayon "I will tell you if I can have the little swordsmen girl."

Eclipse "Take her, now tell me were lord Reanef is."

Krayon "He is in the southern part of town."

Eclipse "Thank you, I shall be taking my leave now."

Erutis "Eclipse where do you think your going?! You can't leave me here with HIM! ECLIPSE!!!"

 

Poof

 

Erutis "NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Krayon "Now that he is gone please fallow me to my chambers."

Erutis "O.O I don't like where this is going."

Krayon "Come on it will be fun." (Now he is dragging her by the legs to his chambers)

Erutis "NOOOOO you will never take me alive!"(She grabs everything se can get her hands on and starts throwing the things at Krayon.)NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

 

Close/Slam the door

MWAHAHAHA setting: town

 

While Cris was searching for Reanef in the Southeastern part Eclipse was searching in the southern part. When Eclipse poofed in he ran into some of Reanef's friends.

 

Friend/thief 1 "Huh? 0.0 AHHHHH! It's the guy molester that took away Reanef! Run away before he turns you into his new love slave!"

Friend/thief 1,2, and 3 "AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Eclipse "Now hold on, I am looking for Reanef have you seen him?"

Friend/thief 3 "No, I haven't seen him. He probably ran away from you because of how you are treating. Now please mister demon sir could you please let me go I don't want to become your new love slave."

Eclipse "This is useless."

 

Plop friend/thief 3 scurries away from Eclipse. and all three of them run away back to there hideout.

 

Eclipse "where are you Reanef?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to make the next chapter. Well i hope you liked this chapter. I will try to make the next chapter sooner.