Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Forever ❯ Talk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Hi! It's been FOREVER since I've updated this fan fiction. I sorta forgot about it actually. Heehee, that's me for ya! Well, I reread it anyway, and was like… all the errors!!!!! Though, I didn't think I could write something like this either. Because I completely didn't know what would happen. I had to refresh my whole mind. And I enjoyed reading it. And I want some more, so I'm guessing some of y'all might too. So here's the update!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Demon Diary characters.
Warning: A fluffy teaser. Contains Shonen-ai.
 
Eclipse felt like his heart was going to burst. When he had arrived home last night, he hadn't expected to find his secret crush in his room, nonetheless, in his bed. And now, everything was happening so fast. He couldn't believe Raenef just called him Koi! And that he wanted to be with only him! It was almost too good to be true!
 
*You really don't mind, Raenef? Me being your Koi?* How Eclipse just wanted to reinforce the thoughts to his mind. He wanted this all to be real.
 
“I don't mind! I like how you feel.” Raenef admitted, blushing like never before. Even Eclipse felt his own cheeks become graced with a pink tint. “You said it's out of place, but I feel fine about it. Some things can change, right?”
 
“Yes, well… there is something… else…”
 
“Something else?” Raenef was looking at his teacher with innocent and wide eyes, like he was waiting for a special treat or something. Eclipse held back his chuckle and instead kissed Raenef's forehead. His lips lingered on the pale skin for a moment. *What is it?*
 
*We're both male. It's something else that isn't common. In fact, it offends many individuals.*
 
“Offends? How?”
 
Lord Raenef, you don't know how innocent you are… “Well, most think it's wrong for a man and another man to love each other. They think it should always be man and woman.” Eclipse explained. Why am I saying this? I'm just happy he loves me… What if I mess that up with this speech? Oh, I'm such an idiot!
 
“But Erutis looks like a man. So if she kissed a man, wouldn't that offend people, too?” Raenef asked. Eclipse bit his bottom lip as he tried so hard not to laugh. But his body trembled and he couldn't help the laughter that escaped his lips. Tears fell from his eyes, the laughing too much for his stoic self. Raenef giggled slightly, half confused on why his tutor was shaking with happiness. “Eclipse?”
 
The older demon took a moment to regain his composure before looking Raenef in the eyes. The silver haired, demon lord remained quiet. Then a thought hit the young one's mind. He wanted to feel the older demon again. His licked his lower lip, trying to imagine the excitement he had felt. The taste of his teacher was still there, on his lip. *Eclipse, can we?*
 
*What have I done to you? I've corrupted you into loving kisses!* Eclipse teased. He placed a chaste kiss on Raenef's lips, not even giving time for the demon lord to realize it had happened. Raenef blinked and then gave a pouting look.
 
“Eclipse…” This time Raenef leaned up to try to kiss Eclipse. But Eclipse pulled away from Raenef's attempted attack. “Please?”
 
“Demon Lord's should not beg. That will be today's lesson.” Eclipse said, hiding a smirk. He liked the fact that Raenef was begging. It showed that the young master really did want Eclipse. But he knew he couldn't have Raenef asking for kisses everywhere. The young male would have to learn to control himself. But this is Raenef. He doesn't even realize that this is bad. “Do you understand?”
 
“No… not really. I just want—” Raenef was cut off by Eclipse's finger. With a few blink of his eyes, Raenef decided to study Eclipse's face. He looked serious, but there was a hint of something else there. A shine in his eyes told him another story. Then a cute idea popped into Raenef's head. A little sneaky, devilish idea in fact. *But you want me, right?* Raenef asked in his mind; at the same time he took Eclipse's finger into his mouth. He licked at it, experimenting with the taste. Then he gently began to suck at it, bringing a little more into his mouth. The taste was interesting, definitely an Eclipse taste. Raenef stroked underneath the finger with his tongue, enjoying the feeling of the quiver nerves in the finger.
 
Eclipse on the other hand was having a heart attack, and mind clasp. Never did he think Raenef could do something so erotic. Just watching Raenef suck on his finger was a turn on. His master looked so beautiful there, with his eyes shut and lips moistly wrapped around the digit. He began to tremble when he felt the bold tongue move. Leaning in closer, Eclipse nipped at Raenef's jaw line. The demon lord squeaked in surprise but didn't stop his assault on Eclipse. The older demon then licked his way toward Raenef's ear. He suckled the soft tissue before licking around the edge. Raenef couldn't help but giggle from the feeling. He allowed the finger to slide from his mouth as he turned his head away. Though he ended up giving Eclipse more access instead. The demon lord had his hands on Eclipse's shoulders, hoping he'd stop his teacher from tickling him. Eclipse smirked.
 
*I thought you wanted more, Master.* Eclipse thought as he moved to Raenef's neck. He bit down softly, leaving a red mark behind. Raenef jumped in shock and wriggled beneath Eclipse.
 
“What are you doing!?!” Raenef asked, more surprised than Eclipse would have thought. Then again, Raenef was completely new to this. He probably didn't even know he was being sexy a few minutes ago. Oh! And sorry so short!
 
“Playing.” Eclipse decided on the one word. “And I want to play some more.” Than left Raenef confused. What did Eclipse have in store for him now? What kind of `Playing' did he intend?
 
Yay!!! Cliffy!!! This was to just get me started up again. I want to think of some better events to happen. I'm not so sure they should have a lemon so quick. It wouldn't be right. Not with Raenef so innocent. Anyway, I'll update soon this time. Promise!