Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction ❯ Scared Stupid ❯ Unfair ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unfair

"What's up with that??" Digi yelled. "What are you yelling for??" Coo asked. "I'm totally ticked!!! They had to close down the beach because it's now a murder site." Digi yelled.

When Digi got home she grabbed her money and took all her friends to the movies. They went to see Samurai Girl (part 1 of 6). She wanted to go to a Keiko Matsui concert with her best buds, but a movie was okay. Digi got to sit next to Coo.

Then, the girls went shopping. Digi bought a kimono for the last day of school dance. The only problem was Digi wanted to ask Coo, but she was scared he'd say "No".

Then, Digiko deiced to catch the killer and get her real vacation back. When, Digi, Pyo, Usada and Puchiko got on the Tokyo train. Digi held on tight to her samurai sword, Exorcism Sword. It was a gift from Hinagaku when she was in the fantasy land. Pyoko held on to her samurai sword Whisper of Death. Usada held on to her samurai sword Wind and the Wolf. Puchiko held on to her twin ninja swords Sakura and Coonan they all had a bad bad feeling. Then they all stood up, but then the train stopped abruptly.

"What's the big idea?????????????" Digi shouted. She went up to the train driver guys room place, but there was no driver.