Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction ❯ Scared Stupid ❯ Fight ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*************************************************************** *********Well not so bad for my first real fanfic, huh REVIEW REVIEW AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!

Fight

As Digiko and her pal rode home on the bus. Puchiko sat in Digiko's lap and slept. Coo sat next to Digi, but Digi stared out the window. She was staring in to the void. Pyoko and Usada held on to the swords. Coo's sword was called Nightmare. They got off the bus. It was very dark. Puchiko woke up and pointed up to the sky. On the top of tunnel pass where twelve silhouettes. They looked liked men that where 8'0. They WHERE men that were 8'0 tall. They jumped down. The Digiko gang grabbed their swords. The strange men backed Digiko and her pals in a corner.

Digiko jumped up and away from the men. "Come and get me." She yelled. Usada made the second move and sliced one of the men with her sword. Instead of blood coming form the wound what came out looked like oil? "They all robots!!!!!!!!!!!" Pyoko shouted to her friends. Then a girl stepped out of the darkness. "Hello, I'm Suzuki. I'll help you" she said. Then there was a blackout. The last thing Digi saw was a man coming toward her. The lat thing Pyoko saw was a sword pointed at her eye. The last thing Puchiko saw was a crystal. The last thing Coo saw was a new silhouette.

Digi awoke in shock. She was in a hospital. Digiko had more cuts than she remembered getting hit. She looked around the hospital room. "Like, whoa," Digiko said "They must have spent some serious yen decorating a place where folks die and stuff." She looked to her right. Puchiko was in the hospital bed next to Digiko!

Digiko began to think about the guys that attacked them. The arm in the newspaper Gema had, had something to do with those dude guys. I mean that arm had wires. It was a robots arm. Digiko thought for a second. What happened to Gema? She remembered him there when they where attacked.

Then, the door burst open. It was Coo, Gema Usada, (and much to Digiko's surprise) Digiko's mom. "Mama Charat?" Digiko asked. "Yes it's me. The doctor said you and Puchiko can leave today, and we can take Pyoko."

Back at Digiko's Crib

"Mama, did Gema call you?" Digiko asked "Yep."

Digiko made rice balls with umeboshi plums, rolled omelets and fried wieners. The all went to the park to eat. Everyone brought their samurai swords. And then as expected the silhouettes showed up.

Anyway, here's a sneak peek about what happening next. Digiko's mom takes action and whoops butt. It's the type of action you don't want to miss. So don't! And remember to review.