Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Hyperman's Mega Battle Arena ❯ Upgrade to Afro Saiyan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hyperman doesn't own any of the characters that appear in these stories. They belong to their respective owners and companies, so don't sue Hyperman.
 
Hyperman: Hey everyone, thanks for the reviews!
 
Lady Devimon: Yeah, they are the only things keeping this pathetic wretch going.
 
Hyperman: (Sighs) This is your way of saying that you want in on this fic?
 
Lady Devimon:^_^ Yup!
 
Hyperman: The world does not revolve around you.
 
Lady Devimon: Well, it should!
 
Hyperman: (Sighs) Let's get this party started.
 
Hyperman's Mega Battle Arena
By
Hyperman
 
Chapter 2: Upgrade to Afro Saiyan
 
 
Hyperman, Kuro, and the Vice President all watched as Pedro and Goku merged into one.
 
“Vice President, what do you think Gokudro is going to look like?” Kuro asked.
 
“I don't know. I didn't even know humans could go super.” The Vice President said with a shrug; all of a sudden the wall by the door exploded and a purple haired girl on a bicycle wheeled into the room. Kuro leapt out of her chair and was about to pull out her gun when Hyperman held up his hand.
 
“Hi, Shampoo, how are you doing?” Hyperman asked cheerfully. Shampoo got off her bike and held up Chinese takeout.
 
“Niho, Hyperman, you order from Cat Café, yes?” Shampoo asked.
 
“Yup, sure did!” Hyperman pulled out his wallet. “How much do I owe you?” He asked.
 
“Total come to twenty dollars.” Hyperman gave Shampoo the money and she gave him the takeout. “Enjoy meal, bye!” Shampoo gave one final wave and crashed her bike through another wall. Kuro looked at Hyperman in shock.
 
“What the hell was that about?” Hypeman handed Kuro and the Vice President some takeout.
 
“I figured this would take awhile, so I ordered some food from the Cat Café.” Hyperman said with a shrug and then started to eat his food. “Look, I was hungry, now let's watch and see what Gokudro looks like.” Kuro and the Vice President looked at each other and shrugged before they started to eat as well. What they saw next made them all spit out their food.
 
“What the hell is that?” The Vice President asked no one in particular.
****
 
Back in the arena, everyone was saying the same thing, as the new warrior emerged from the aura. Gokudro had Goku's face, but his eyes were red, and he had a big rainbow colored afro instead of the usual long spiky black hair. The fusion rings had changed as well, now they had the peace sign on them. Gokudro's skin was dark brown like Pedro's, but his body was covered in orange fur and he had a pair of white angel wings coming out of his back. Gokuro still had Goku's tail, but it was longer and black. Gokudro also wore black pants, black boots, and a white tank top with Goku's fighting style on the back. The crowd suddenly let a cheer and began to shout Gokudro's name.
****
“And the crowd seems to be on some kind of drug, they're not really freaked out by this. What do you make of it Phoenix?” Game Freak asked his fellow announcer, but she just continued to stare at Gokudro.
 
****
Back in the ring, Big Pimp Daddy That Man laughed at Gokudro.
 
“What the hell kind of transformation is this, do you really thing you have the power to stop me?” BPDTM asked the fused warrior and Gokudro shook his head. “If that's the case, why even try to fight me, just die!” BPDTM pointed his pimp cane at Gokudro and fired a ki blast at the fused warrior. At the last second Gokudro slapped the ki blast in the air with his tail and it exploded harmlessly; BPDTM looked shocked. “How?”
 
“You misunderstood me, let me started over.” The dual voices of Goku and Pedro said. “When you asked me if I thought I had the power to stop you and I shook my head no, I wasn't saying I didn't think I could do it, I was shaking my head no because know I do have the power to stop you!” Gokudro was now smiling and laughing at That Man and that made him very angry. That Man began to power up and the whole arena began to shake.
 
“I am the most supreme being on this or any other universe!” That Man shouted, “I have enough power to take out SS4 Goku with one blow! There is no way you could withstand that!” Gokudro began to laugh at That Man even harder. “SHUT UP!” That Man roared and fired an even more powerful shot at Gokuro, who merely slapped it away with his tail again.
 
“I'm not just a saiyan,” Gokudro corrected. “I'm more powerful than any incarnation in the history of fusion; I'am Super Human Afro Saiyan 5 Gokudro!” Gokudro stated proudly and the fans went wild. That Man could take no more, his power level went even higher.
 
“ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He said with a roar and charged the afro saiyan with all his might. That Man swung his pimp cane at Gokudro, barely missing his target and everywhere the cane hit left fissures in the arena floor. The whole arena shook again, but surprisingly, it did not fall down.
 
“This is incredible folks, Gokudro is so much stronger than That Man and he has even fought back yet!” Phoenix said excitedly.
 
“Glad you made it back, Phoenix.” Game Freak said dryly and Phoenix merely waved his comment off.
 
“There is no way in heck I'm going to let a little thing like shock keep me from enjoying a great fight! By the way, why hasn't the roof caved in on us?”
 
“Simple really, security must have gotten the back up generator to the Negation Barrier working.” Game Freak explained.
****
Back in the stands, Excel and the inmates cheered Gokudro on.
 
“GO Gokudro, kick his ass!” Shouted Excel, “If he keeps this up then the Dragon Balls are ours!”
 
“Oh, good morning senior Excel, did Pedro win yet?” Hyatt asked as she wiped blood off the corner of her mouth. Excel glared at the blue haired girl.
 
“Hyatt, if you keep poking holes in the definition of death, you will be dissected for real; try to keep it in this time, will ya?” Hyatt bowed apologetically to Excel.
 
“Sorry senior, but the action got me all excited and then everything went black, that's all I remember.” Excel looked at Hyatt.
 
“Whatever, but with everything that has been going on where is Lord Ilpalazzo?” Excel asked her self.
 
Back in the ring, BPDTM was still trying to hit Gokudro with his pimp cane. Gokudro got tired of this and stood still.
 
“Well, are you going to try to hit me now?” Gokudro asked.
 
“DIE!” That Man screamed and rammed his pimp cane into Gokudro's chest. The evil man laughed as he felt the cane hit home, but his laughter subsided when the cane shattered. Big Pimp Daddy That Man looked at the smiling face of Gokudro and frowned.
 
“My turn!” Gokudro said and punched That Man in face, sending him flying outside of the ring. Before That Man could hit the floor, Gokudro appeared behind him and kicked him to the other side of the arena. That Man tried to counter with a punch, but Gokudro grabbed him by the arm and began to spin.
 
“This looks like Goku's Dragon Throw, I think he's about to end this one.” Phoenix said to her fellow announcer and he shook his head.
 
“That's what I thought too Phoenix, but at look what Gokudro is doing.” Game Freak pointed. “Gokudro is spinning diagonally, creating more centrifugal force than Goku's Dragon Throw.” Gokudro picked up speed and both he and That Man became a blur in the Hurricane.
 
GYRO DRAGON THROW!” Gokudro shouted and let go of That Man. That Man hit the arena floor at break neck speed, causing the arena floor to explode and cause an earthquake. When the dust settled, all that was left of the arena floor was a giant crater. The crowd went wild, as Gokudro raised his fists in victory.
 
“Whoa, I never saw anything like that before folks, another Battle Arena first! It looks like Gokudro is the winner!” Game Freak said excitedly.
 
“Yup, there is no way anyone could survive a throw like that, I'm surprised That Man didn't become a smear on the arena floor.” Phoenix commented.
 
“Oh, That Man is a smear; he's just a smear on the inside of the crater.” Game Freak joked and they both began to laugh. The floor of the Battle Arena began to repair itself after the carnage was over and Gokudro landed in the ring. “And that right there is the Battle Arena's self repair system.” Game Freak explained. “After a huge battle, the arena floor repairs itself using nanotech robots to fix the damage.”
 
“Now all we have to do is wait for Charmeleon to come announce the winner and here she comes!” Phoenix said and sure enough, Charmeleon flew into the ring and raised Gokudro's hand in the air.
 
“Winner is…” Charmeleon never got to finish, because the arena began to shake. The floor began to crack and exploded in a geyser of concrete and dust as That Man flew from the crater screaming.
 
That Man hovered in the air gasping for breath, his clothes were tattered rags and his body was covered in blood and bruises. Charmeleon looked That Man and left the ring. When she got outside of the ring, Charmeleon raised her hands in the air.
 
“Under the ring is still part of the ring and since That Man is still alive the fight is still on!” The crowd roared its approval and the two combatants' stared at each other.
 
“Why don't you just give up, your plans have failed and I messed you up pretty bad. So I'll let you live, if you promise not to hurt anyone again.” Gokudro told That Man. That Man became furious and powered up, Gokudro sighed. “Why can't they ever learn?”
 
“It's time to finish you once and for all!” That Man said, as he raised his hands to the sky. Gokudro saw this and became worried.
 
“What, that can't be the Spirit Bomb!” Gokudro shouted, “I've got to stop this!” Gokudro flew at That Man, but ran into a barrier of black energy. That Man laughed as Gokudro tried blasting, punching, and teleporting through the barrier.
 
“That is my Negative Barrier; it protects me while I charge up my ultimate attack, the Negative Spirit Bomb!” That Man laughed, as he formed a small black energy ball over his head. “I call upon the power of the ACROSS FIVE!” Five men who looked like That Man in different color suits surrounded That Man and raised his hand to the ball of black energy when there names were called. “That Man There, This Man, That Man Over There, That Man Over Here, This Man Over Here!” When That Man finished all five of them disappeared into the ball and it began to grow. “When this Negative Ball is finished, you and everyone else will die a totally uncool death!” That Man began to laugh as Gokudro tried to think of a way to stop it.
 
“Well folks, if Gokudro can't find a way to stop this, we're all screwed.” Game Freak said bluntly.
“Wait a minute, look at Gokudro, I think he's about to do the Spirt Bomb!” Phoenix said excitedly. “Everyone, give Gokudro all of your energy!” Phoenix shouted and all over the universe, people began to give their energy to the Spirit Bomb, making it grow as big as That Man's Negative Spirit Bomb.
 
“This won't help you Gokudro, now die!” That Man threw his Negative Spirit Bomb and Gokudro did the same. The two energy balls collided into each other and a struggle began. Both fighters put their all into the attacks, but neither ball moved.
 
“And it looks like both attacks are equal.” Phoenix said tiredly. Like her, the audience and all the people of the universe put their energy into the creation of the Spirit Bomb. Now everyone was exhausted, but still kept watching the fight. Well, one person had died from giving energy, care to take a guess?
 
“Damn and Hatchan dies yet again,” Excel said with a yawn and just like the other people who were sitting in her vicinity, Excel tried to wipe the blood off of her that was gushing out of Hyatt's body like a geyser. “But where is Hyatt keeping all this blood; Excel would move, but she's just too damn tired.”
 
As the bloody shower continued to spray on the audience, Gokudro and Big Pimp Daddy That Man continued to struggle for control. The whole arena was lit up by the clash of light and dark that emanated from two Spirit Bombs.
 
`It's now or nothing.' Gokudro thought and let out a yell as he put more power into his Spirit Bomb. The extra boost pushed Gokudro's Spirit Bomb forward and it began to consume the black energy ball and make its way towards That Man. “It looks like game over for you!” Gokudro said with a smile and That Man just laughed at him. “What's so damn funny?” Asked the fused warrior.
 
“You, you stupid fool!” That Man said as he kicked of his shoes and shocks. “This time, you really will meet defeat!” That Man suddenly thrust his feet forward and black energy shot from them, adding more power to his Negative Spirit Bomb. The black Spirit Bomb slowly began to consume Gokudro's Spirit Bomb and pushed the warrior backward.
 
“Not good, I have to hold on.” Gokudro strained, but he just lost more ground.
 
“This is it folks, if Gokudro can't do something we're all finished!” Game Freak shouted.
 
“Too bad we used up all of our energy; I don't think I'll be able to give anymore, all we can do is cheer Gokudro on.” Phoenix said and everyone suddenly began to chant his name.
 
`This is good and all, but it still won't do!' Gokudro thought as the Spirit Bomb was almost consumed.
 
“There is nothing else you can do Gokudro, my negative energy is much more powerful than your positive energy, prepare to die!” That Man said and the Negative Spirit Bomb was almost touching Gokudro now.
 
`Damn, what good is this doing?' Gokudro thought and then it hit him, “Good”. “Everyone, I need your help!” Gokudro shouted to the people of the universe. “Energy won't do this time, I need you to think positive thoughts and put them in the Spirit Bomb; think about happiness and love, it's the only way!” Gokudro shouted and everyone began to think about joy, happiness, love, and peace.
 
“What the hell is this?” That Man asked as his Negative Spirit Bomb stopped short of hitting Gokudro. The Spirit Bomb suddenly began to grow in size, until it was the same size as That Man's. Then it grew larger, yellow, as a pair of eyes and a smiley face appeared on the ball.
 
“This is the power of love, That Man; something you would never be able to understand!” All of a sudden, a giant brown afro appeared on the top of the smiling Spirit Bomb. “Say goodbye, NABE NABE SPIRIT BOMB OF LOVE!” Gokudro shouted and threw the ball of love at That Man; the love ball completely engulfed the Negative ball, before hitting That Man.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” That Man screamed as he was engulfed and ripped apart by energy filled with love and peace. The ball flew higher into the air, until it reached space and exploded with the fury of a thousand suns.
 
Everyone covered their eyes from the flash and when light show had ended Gokudro was standing next to Charmeleon in the middle of the ring, waving at the sky. “Have a nice day!” Gokudro said cheerfully and Charmeleon raised his hand.
 
“The winner is, GOKUDRO!” The crowd cheered loudly for Gokudro, as he fell on his hands and knees.
 
“He did it, Gokudro actually beat That Man, and the Dragon Balls are ours!” Excel said excitedly.
 
“Gokudro did it, he beat That Man and what a finish!” Said Game Freak, Phoenix nodded her head.
 
“Since Gokudro won, he gets the prize money and a wish from the Eternal Dragon.” Phoenix pushed a button on her console and a microphone lowered from the ceiling next to Gokudro. “Gokurdo, now that you've won how do you feel?” Phoenix asked and Gokudro grabbed the microphone.
 
“I feel great Phoenix; I wouldn't have made it without everyone's energy and support. I just wish I could change back to Goku and Pedro now.”
 
“Leave that to me!” Someone shouted and a Japanese guy with a brown afro, dressed like Lupin the 3rd appeared next to Gokudro and Charmeleon. Gokudro gasped.
 
“Mr. Nabeshin!” Nabeshin grinned and nodded.
 
“Don't sweat the funk dude!” Nabeshin pulled out a bomb and Charmeleon ran from the ring. “Explosions fix everything!” The bomb exploded in Nabeshin's hands and when the smoke cleared, Goku and Pedro were standing next to a burnt up Nabeshin.
 
“All right, I'm me again!” Said Goku.
 
“Pedro is Pedro again, thanks Mr. Nabeshin!”
 
“Not a problem, see ya later!” With that, Nabeshin flew from the arena leaving Goku and Pedro alone.
 
“Well, we did it!” Goku said to Pedro.
 
“True, but Pedro would have liked to finish the tournament.” Pedro said with a sigh.
 
Goku smiled and got into a fighting stance. “Who says we can't finish it!” Pedro smiled at this and got into a fighting stance of his own. The crowd got rowdy and Charmeleon entered the ring and raised her hand.
 
“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!” Said the voice of Hyperman, as he appeared on the HyperTron. “In the interest of fairness, since you guys have been fighting so long I have decided to give you both a twenty minute rest period before the final match.”
 
“Excuse me, Mr. Hyperman?”
 
“Yes, what is it, Pedro?” Pedro pointed to Hyperman's face.
 
“You have some noodles stuck between your teeth.”
 
“Thanks,” Hyperman said and got the noodles out with his tongue. “Yum, better the second time around!” Everyone made “eeww” sounds at Hyperman's comment. “Hey, it's not like you guys wouldn't have done the same. Anyway, Pedro and Goku, you both have twenty minutes to prepare, I have spoken!”
 
“So, we have twenty minutes before the final fight.” Nenagh said to herself and smiled. “I know how I'm going to spend it!” With that said, Nenagh ran off.
 
****
 
Back in the infirmary, Nenagh was drooling as she dragged a weak Joe by his leg to the supply closet.
 
“Help me, somebody!” Screamed Joe and Nenagh cackled, as she wiped some drool from the side of her mouth.
 
“You're my love muffin, and they all know better than to try to interfere with my appetites.” Nenagh began to drool again, at the thought of what she could do to her helpless boyfriend. “Besides, they're still weak like you from giving Gokudro their energy, plus they need to focus on healing everyone hurt by That Man.” Nenagh pointed out.
 
“How the heck could you have recovered?” Joe asked Nenagh, “You gave your energy like the rest of us.” Nenagh opened the closet door before stopping to answer Joe's question.
 
“I haven't recovered; I just happen to have more energy than most people.” Nenagh wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth again and smiled lecherously at the blue haired boy. She pulled him into the closet with her. “I have you for twenty minutes and I plan to make the most of it!” The supply closet door slammed close.
****
Back in the arena, Hyperman had come back and declared an exhibition match between Johnny Bravo and Dan Hibiki to pass the time. At the start of the match, Johnny had taken an early lead against Dan, but then he got distracted and started to hit on Charmeleon. Charmeleon decided to hit back and slapped Johnny across the face with her Tail-Whip attack. Johnny was knocked senseless and Dan took advantage of this and began to pummel Johnny. Johnny was wobbling as Dan's hand began to glow blue.
 
“Looks like this is it Bravo, Gado…”
 
“Don't you hurt my boy!” A woman's voice shouted.
 
“Huh?” Dan asked and turned around in time to see a white purse accelerating towards his face. Dan was hit so hard that he crashed out side of the ring.
 
“That will teach you to mess with my Johnny!” Mrs. Bravo said, as she clutched her purse. Charmeleon came over and raised Mrs. Bravo's hand.
 
“The winner is, MAMA BRAVO!” The crowd went wild as Mrs. Bravo dragged her son out of the ring.
 
“That was pretty good, Phoenix! I didn't think Johnny would have done that well, before his mama came and won that is.” Game Freak commented.
 
“Well, if Johnny hadn't got distracted and tried to hit on the referee he might have won.” Phoenix pointed out. “The match was about to end anyway, we've just reached the twenty minute time limit folks and here comes Pedro and Goku now!”
 
“Wow, they look stronger than ever! Pedro must have had a couple more senzu beans and gave one to Goku.” Game Freak commented. Goku and Pedro met in the middle of the ring and a staring contest began.
 
“I'm glad you made it this far Pedro.” Goku said smiling. “Even if you lose, you can keep the money, it means nothing to me.” Pedro smiled back at Goku.
 
“Pedro is also glad he made it this far. Without the help of Pedro's best friend, Miss Excel and the prison inmates, Pedro would not be here facing you now!” Pedro's expression grew serious. “But Pedro is not going to lose, he is going to beat Mr. Goku and come home with the prize!” Goku smiled knowingly again.
 
“Give it your all Pedro, I won't hold back!”
 
“Then let's kick it up a notch!” Pedro said and powered up all the way to Afro Warrior 4 mode. Goku powered all the way to Super Saiyan 4 and both warriors got into a fighting stance.
****
 
`This is it, Pedro's final test.' Excel thought to herself. `But now Excel is having second thoughts about tricking Pedro, she really wants to see Pedro win.'
 
“You know what to do Excel.” Excel looked down at her right shoulder and there stood Angel Excel. “Pedro is your best friend and he came to you with a problem. It's true that used him, but you can still make amends, you can-” The angel's advice was cut off by a blow to the head from Devil Excel's pitch fork.
 
“Don't listen to that idiot, Excel. The will of Lord Ilpalazzo is greater than the weight of the earth. You've come this far, now all you have to do is go through with your plan.” Devil Excel told Excel. “You finally did something that Lord Ilpalazzo liked and isn't that more important than some immigrant worker's friendship?” Before Excel could answer, a gun shot rang out and Devil Excel had a bullet in the middle of her forehead.
 
“No, friendship is more important.” Angel Excel said, as she blew the smoke away from her 357.Magnum. “And also remember that justice kicks evil's ass!” The angel yelled at the dead devil before facing Excel. “You know what to do, Excel.” Angel Excel gave Excel a thumbs up and then found a pair of hand cuffs slapped to her wrist.
 
“Good Excel, you are under arrest for the murder of Bad Excel.” Said an Excel that was dressed like a police officer, as Angel Excel was being dragged off, she called out to Excel.
 
“Remember, do the right thing!” Excel nodded.
 
“This time, I will!” Excel found the strength to stand up; the inmates did the same as well. “YOU CAN DO IT, PEDRO!” Excel shouted and the inmates did the same. Soon, everyone was shouting for their favorite warrior to win.
****
 
Back in the ring, Charmeleon had stepped out and raised her hand over her head. Charmeleon lowered her hand, “BEGIN!” She shouted and the two warriors rocketed towards each other.
 
TO BE CONCLUDED
 
Hyperman: Now on to the terms:
 
Nabeshin also appears in the Excel Saga anime. He is the director for the anime and his real name is Shinichi Watanabe. If you take the first four letters of his first name and the last for letters of his last name and reverse them, you get Nabeshin! He actually dresses like Lupin the 3rd and has an afro. I think they show him in an interview on disk 3.
 
Good Excel, Bad Excel, and Cop Excel all appear in episode one where Excel starts a fire that gets Pedro killed. I just came up with names of Angel and Devil Excel, since those are the parts of Excel's conscience they represent.
 
Excel does talk in the third person too, but not as much as Pedro.
 
Hyatt does spew a whole lot of blood in the anime.
 
That Man actually does use his feet to power up an attack in the anime, I just modified it a bit. I didn't make up the names of the ACROSS five and it is not a typo!
 
That Man, Nabeshin, and Pedro do not appear in the Excel Saga manga.
 
The purple haired girl on the bicycle was Shampoo, the Chinese Amazon from Ranma1/2. She always crashes her bike on Ranma's head or crashes through a wall. She works at a restaurant called the Cat Café.
 
Dan Hibiki is my favorite character from the Street Fighter Alpha games. He takes a lot of patience to master.
 
Johnny Bravo and Mama Bravo come from the Johnny Bravo cartoon.
 
You know where the have a nice day comment and a certain smiley face came from, so I won't into detail about that.
 
Hyperman: Next time, Pedro and Goku fight to see who is number one and Ilpalazzo finally shows up in the next chapter.
 
Lady Devimon: If you have a request, let Hyperman know.
 
Hyperman: Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?
 
Lady Devimon: Because you're finally putting me in this story! ^_^
 
Hyperman: (Sighs)