Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ What's going on? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
After receiving Davis' Email, Izzy wasted no time gathering his things and headed to Gennai's secret hideout.
 
* * *
 
Gennai thought that since he created the Digiballs, just like Lord-Kami from the Dragon Ball shows made Dragon balls.
 
…he thought that he ought to have a floating palace too, just like Kaim's, high above the skies in the Digital World.
 
So high up, that you couldn't possibly see it with your eyes alone; it was the perfect hideout.
 
Davis and friends just flew up to where the palace was, and Izzy transported though Gennai's secret computer.
 
* * *
 
Both Gennai and Izzy carefully went over the report of what had happened, and didn't like it one little bit.
 
“It looks as though we have a real problem on our hands here.” Said Young-Gennai. “With those eight Daemons out there, there's no telling what they'll do next.”
 
“This like Dragon ball GT, but in real life!” said Izzy. “Dragon ball GT?” asked Davis, “What's that?”
 
“Is it like another series of Dragon ball?” asked Cody. Izzy nodded his head, and clicked on a file in his laptop.
 
* * *
 
Now these days, Izzy was a super computer genius and made fascinating discoveries.
 
Also, he was the one who built the Saiyan-Scanner eye-patches for the Digi-force.
 
* * *
 
He began to explain….
 
“Dragon ball GT, is indeed another version of Dragon ball, and Dragon ball Z!”
 
“It deals with saving the world from certain disaster, and purifying darkness which has spread from the Dragon balls.”
 
Everyone looked confused, “What do mean “From the Dragon balls?” asked Yolei.
 
Izzy showed a picture of the Earth- Dragon balls from the show. “It's quite simple actually.” He said.
 
“Lord Kami, their creator, used both positive and negative energy when he created the Dragon balls.”
 
“Every time someone would gather the balls and wish, the positive energy would drain out a bit.”
 
“Now of course, it would only mean one year before the balls could be used again, but originally the positive energy would only come back every century.”
 
“Whoa, every century?” said Cody, “That's 100 years to wait?”
 
“Correct!” said Izzy, “However… the characters on the show didn't know that, and over the past 30 years, they used the Dragon balls nearly 10 times!!”
 
“Each and every time they made another wish, more and more of the positive energy drained out, until it was all gone.”
 
“Then… with only the negative energy remaining, the Dragon balls unleashed seven evil monsters who threatened to destroy the Universe.”
 
“That's almost exactly what's happening with us.” Said Ken, “Except Daemon wished for the evil creatures to be born.”
 
“Even if he had not…” said Gennai, “I was aware of the energy problem we may have had to face.”
 
“So I created the Digiballs with nothing but positive energy. They had no evil energy at all, so we just use them again and again.”
 
“Well it's too late now.” said TK “Those eight monsters are already out there, and they won't rest until they've carried out their threat.”
 
“It would seem you have no other choice.” Said Gennai, “Each of you much head down there, find, and destroy the Daemon-Brothers.”
 
“Only by destroying them will each Digiball be purified of all the darkness with in them, and return to normal.”
 
“Are you sure about this Gennai?” asked Kari, “I mean, these guys make Cell-Myotismon look like a toy!”
 
“Don't worry Kari, we can beat them.” Said Davis, “Do have any idea how powerful I am at Super-Saiyan 3?”
 
“He's got a point Kari.” said Cody, “Even my Super-Saiyan level doesn't come close to his.”
 
“That's not all we have, Remember how each if us can be once we Sprit-Digivolve?” said Veemon.
 
Yolei looked up with confidence in her eyes, “You're all right, with these odds, there's no way we can lose.” She said.
 
“I agree!” said TK, “We'll bust these Daemon Freaks, and stop that Black-star spell of theirs in no time.”
 
Izzy suddenly looked as though he'd seen death… “TK… I did not just hear you say…Black-star Spell!!!” he cried.
 
“Yeah, I said it… why?”
 
Izzy didn't even blink. “This is bad…VERY BAD!” he cried. “We don't have much time!”
 
“What are you talking about?” asked Davis “Is this also about Dragon ball GT?”
 
Izzy nodded, and showed them another image of a second set of Dragon balls.
 
Everyone looked in confusion. “Izzy… I thought Dragon balls had red stars… Not Black stars!” said Davis.
 
Izzy began to explain about these Dragon balls
 
* * *
 
Lord Kami created these Dragon balls, while he and Piccolo were still one in body.
 
It was because of that reason, that these Dragon balls were much more powerful than any of the others.
 
…SO POWERFUL… YOU CAN WISH FOR ABSOULUTLEY ANYTHING!!!!
 
However… these Dragon balls never turn into stone when used, meaning you can use them again and again.
 
The gimmick was, unlike the other Dragon balls, which scatter through out the planet they were used on…
 
…These Dragon balls scatter all throughout Space. THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...
 
Just even the thought of the thought of going to search for them all was suicidal.
 
But: if you don't find them all and bring them back with in one year…Well then…
 
* * *
 
Izzy was breathing as though his lungs would explode… “I…I just can't say it!”
 
Gennai on the other hand did know of the side-effects of black-star uses, and he decided to explain.
 
“What Izzy meant to say was…” he began, “The Dragon balls must be reunited in one year… otherwise the world where they were used will be DESTROYED!!!”
 
“DESTROYED!!!!” yelled everyone else in panic. “Oh bad, oh bad… BAD, BAD, BAD!!!” cried Davis!
 
“Davish, calm down!” said Veemon, “Daemon only wished for this spell, it can be undone, we have a whole year anyways!”
 
Now Davis was the one breathing hard, just as everyone else, except for the Digimon.
 
“Veemon, we don't have a year.” Davis cried, “Daemon asked Shenmon to make our world explode in… 24 hours!”
 
The Digimon all bursted out into panic, “You mean to say we only have 24 hours to get the Digiballs and wish?” asked Hawkmon.
 
“Not even…!” cried Kari checking her D3-clock, “We've been here for almost an hour.”
 
“What are we going to do? What are we going to do? What are we going to do?” panicked Yolei
 
What were they going to do indeed?
 
With Daemon and each of his newly-created brothers each holding a Digiball with them, the odds were now against them.
 
The Digiballs must be gathered and wished on by midnight TONIGHT; or the real world would be destroyed.
 
The Digi destined of the DIGI-FORCE are about to set off, on their greatest of adventures yet.