Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Kari's Battle! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
TK had sent emails to the others telling them he'd retrieved the Digiball of Hope already, but also to warn them about the Daemon-Brothers.
 
The one he had just defeated had to be the weakest of them all, which meant the others would be even more powerful.
 
How powerful they were was hard to tell, because each one was going to be made form a different dark essence of an old foe they faced.
 
The only advice TK had left was… “Be Careful!”
 
* * *
 
Kari and Princess-Angewomon, landed in New-York, on the top of the Empire state building.
 
The town-clock chimed Five times, it was 5:00am in the morning. “Five-o-clock and all is definitely not well!” said Kari.
 
Then, Princess-Angewomon saw something peculiar. “Kari, look over there, at that side of the city!” she said.
 
On one side of the city, all the buildings had their lights in window turned on alright, but on the other side, there wasn't even a speck of light anywhere.
 
“That's strange!” said Kari, “Mimi used to live over there before coming back to Japan.”
 
“I remember it too.” said P.A, “She told me that everyone there paid all their bills, yet the only light admitted from there is the sunlight.”
 
“Do you think this could have something to do with Daemon-Brother we've been following?”
 
“Could be,” said Kari, “Hold on, I'll check the radar!” She whipped out her D3, and saw the reading.
 
The Digiball's signal was being admitted from the power-plants, just outside the city. So they flew off to investigate.
 
* * *
 
As they neared the power-plant, they noticed that other buildings in the city were losing their lights.
 
This worried the ladies even more as they neared the power plant. Finally, they found what they had been looking for.
 
Right there, fingering in the electrical wirings, there was a pink Digimon who had Daemon's face, but not the rest of his body.
 
He seemed to look like a cross between a duck, and a Pterodactyl (The “P” is Silent).
 
However, right there poking out the middle of his stomach, was the Digiball of Light!
 
“So nice to have you join me here, Hikari Kamiya, You as well Princess-Angewomon!” he said in a swelled-voice.
 
“I am… Uu-Daemon!”
 
“Tell us,” said P.A, “Whose energy were you created from?”
 
Uu.D sniggered. “I was made form the energy from shattered Dark-spirals you freed from the Scubamon In the Dark-Ocean!”
 
“I was afraid of that!” cried Kari. She remembered when the Scubamon took to the Dark-Ocean and asked her to become their queen!
 
Ever since that day, Kari had been scared of anything that deals with Darkness, even after she became a member of the Digi-force.
 
“Well; are you two going to just hover there like that, or are we going to fight here?”
 
Kari came to, and unleashed her furry at him. She headed straight toward him in a cork-screw kick.
 
“Kari, Wait… DON'T!!” cried P.A… but it was too late, Kari had already made contact, and she was shocked by 100 volts of electricity.
 
“Heh… heh… heh! Silly girl!” said Uu.D, “You can't attack someone who absorbs electricity without getting a shock or two!”
 
Kari stood up in the air shakily, but she was giggling. “Huh... What's so funny?” asked Uu.D.
 
“I figured you were the one draining the power from the town.” said Kari, “It should only make it that much easier to stop you!”
 
Uu.D's features hardened. “How dare you say those things about me.” He growled.
 
“Well it doesn't really matter to me, pretty soon You, Hikari Kamiya, will be electrocuted.”
 
“Well; I guess you mean to kill someone else than!” said Kari, “Because you should know that my named has changed.”
 
Uu.D looked confused, and that was Kari's chance to attack. She aimed a heavy punch directly at his face.
 
Kari didn't get shocked, and Uu.D was thrown back, hard. “My name is, Hikari Motomiya!!”
 
“Motomiya!” said Uu.D getting back up, “Where have heard that name before?” he thought, and he thought…
 
“WHAT…OH NO… IT'S NOT TRUE!!!”
 
At that moment Kari kicked his face again sending him crashing down to the ground.
 
“Oh it is.” said Kari, “I am married to, Daisuke Motomiya, the Leader of the Digi-Force, and the most powerful Digi destined in the Universe!”
 
“Enough, enough already!” snapped Uu.D, “I don't care if you are married to that wimp.”
 
“I, Uu-Daemon, happen to be the best of all the Daemon-Brothers. No puny guy like him can outmatch me!”
 
Finally he'd taken it too far… P.A had flown over to him and waved her arms over her head…
 
“CHAINS-OF-HEAVEN!!!”
 
…she wrapped the Digimon is golden chains from all sides, allowing Kari to hit hi full force.
 
“DODON-WAVE!!!”
 
“Never…ever mock about my husband again!!” she growled.
 
From in the chains, hurt but not finished, Uu.D realized he was surrounded by METAL!!!
 
“THUNDER-STREAM!!!”
 
Bolts of lightning traveled along the chains and struck P.A with full force. She screamed in pain as she tumbled to the ground.
 
“PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!!” cried Kari, but P.A didn't even budge an inch… but she was still alive.
 
“Foolish Creature!” Chuckled Uu.D, “She should have known better than to try and stop me with metal!”
 
“Too Bad…! That's one down, and only one to go!”
 
Kari looked as though she was going to explode, “You Bastard! Now I'm Pissed!” she roared.
 
As she charged forward, Uu.D just stood there, “Oh, no you don't!” he growled, and opened his mouth wide…
 
“SHOCKER-BALL-BLAST!!!”
 
Kari was hit by a ball of electricity, sending her down to the ground numb as frostbite.
 
“Heh…heh…heh! Now that they're both out of it, maybe I can finish what I started in piece!”
 
He turned back toward the power plant, and began to absorb even more electricity. The more he absorbed, the bigger and stronger he became.
 
“Once I absorb enough, I can use it to put the whole world in a shocking environment… Heh…heh…heh!”
 
* * *
 
On the ground, Kari and P.A weren't moving, but using Kari's telepathy powers, they were speaking through their thoughts.
 
[Kari]
 
“P.A, I think I know a way of how we can defeat him!”
 
[P.A]
 
“What… but Kari, how can we do that? He nearly clobbered us both with that last Electrical-attack of his.”
 
[Kari]
 
“Yes, but only because we did the wrong things, we were flying, and you used a metal-based attack!”
 
“Don't you see? Electricity is very effective against air, and metal.”
 
[P.A]
 
“Oh…I get it now, since he attacks with nothing but electricity, we've go to get him at a disadvantage.”
 
[Kari]
 
“So first, we have to get him away from anything that admits electricity, and wait until he runs dry!”
 
[P.A]
 
“But wait Kari, look how big he's getting! How can we possibly battle him out now that he's the size of a sky-scraper?”
 
“Does have any idea how much electricity he's got running through his veins?”
 
[Kari]
 
“I've thought of that, and we're lying on what can be made into the perfect defense!”
 
Kari indicated all the smashed up bits of solid rock near them, and P.A caught on already.
 
So while Uu.D was still busy absorbing more energy, Kari used Chouitzu's telekinetic-powers to silently carve each stone into an invisible Armour-plate.
 
She had to work swiftly before their opponent knew what was happening. She placed all the pieces over herself, and over P.A.
 
Now they were ready to fight again.
 
* * *
 
“Heh…heh…heh! I've captured just about all the electricity in this power-plant!” said Uu.D.
 
“Hey ugly!” came Kari's voice. “Huh…What the?” snorted Uu.D, “Oh you huh? Why can't you just be a good little girl and Die already?”
 
“You first!” said Kari, “But you'll have to catch me first!” and at that, she took off toward the off-shore oil-rigs.
 
“So, you want to play rough, do you?” he growled, and he began pounding his huge feet as he began to run after her.
 
* * *
 
Once far enough from the main-land, Kari gave P.A the signal. P.A flew over too Uu.D's big face and poked one of his eyes from behind the mask.
 
“You'll wish you hadn't done that!” he roared, and he moved forward to grab her, but she flew away fast.
 
“Hey Shock-boy… I'm over here!” she mocked. “Next time, you won't be so lucky.” He grumbled.
 
He ran forward again, and missed her. “Okay Big-Guy… Over here!” she teased. “Now I'm really steamed!” he roared.
 
He kept on chasing P.A, and not once was he able to get even close enough to even touch her.
 
“The bigger you are, the slower you'll be!!”
 
“That's it, you've done it now!” he thundered and began to flex his large body ready for attack.
 
“I have enough electrical currents in me to wipe out an entire mountain!!”
 
“THUNDER-STREAM!!!”
 
He aimed his attack directly at the angel, it did hit her but when the dust cleared.
 
“Hi there!” she said. “Huh…how can this be, you survived the attack?!” cried Uu.D.
 
P.A just pounded her chest Armour, and instead of a clanging sound there was a rough solid sound instead.
 
“While you were busy stocking up on power, Kari and I had a little makeover session!”
 
“That's right!” said Kari, standing on top of the oil-tower. “I used the rocks we were lying on and made invisible rock-shield for our Armour.”
 
“What… Oh no!” cried Uu.D, he had been outsmarted. He knew just like anybody else that electricity had hardly any effects at all against Rock.
 
“I may not be able to use my Electrical-powers, but I can still use Brute-force!”
 
He aimed many hard punches for the girls, but not one of them made contact, he was still very big, so he was still very slow.
 
“Even the most powerful attacks don't work if they don't hit anything!” mocked Kari.
 
“Why you…UNGREATFUL-LITTLE-PIPSQUEAK!!!” growled Uu.D. He aimed right at Kari, but she dodged it.
 
The next thing Uu.D knew, his fist made contact with the oil-tower, and gushing oil from the gap he made soaked him from head to toe.
 
“EEW…YUCK!!!” moaned the Drenched Digimon. “You two are going to be sorry this happened!”
 
He aimed his arms straight the city, “Say good-bye to your precious town of New-York.”
 
“SHCOKER-BALL-BLAST!!!”
 
…but out of his mouth came only a tiny little spark which barely managed to travel twenty yards before dying out.
 
“What…What's happened?!”
 
“We did it Kari!” said P.A “We made him use-up all his power.”
Uu.D Checked the Digiball of Light in his gut, it was still flashing. “But I do still have enough strength to do away with you-two!”
 
“Not without that you're not!” said P.A. She reached up to her head, and took of her Tiara.
 
The Tiara transformed into a disk of energy, growing larger and larger by the minute.
 
“TIARA-MAGIC!!!”
 
She threw the disk right at Uu.D's belly. The disk clashed right it the blubber and sliced the Digiball clean out.
 
Then it rode safely back to P.A on her Tiara-disk, just like catching a ride on a boomerang!
 
“WHAT…MY DIGIBALL…OHHH!!!”
 
“Whoa, no need to have… Heart-Burn!” said Kari, indicating that he was still covered in oil.
 
The Digimon tried to make a break for it… but it was too late.
 
“KI-BLAST-CANNON!!!”
 
Kari fired two big blasts of hot energy for her hands, which caught onto Uu.D and burned him to ashes.
 
“NOOOO….NOOOO…THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN… AAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!”
 
Then he was gone, and the Digiball of Light once again shown brightly in Kari's arms.
 
“Alright, that's two down!” said Kari, “And only six left.” added P.A, “This isn't over yet, not by a long-shot!”
 
“Yeah, come on let's go we're running out of time!” said Kari, as she and P.A flew off into the sky.
 
With two of Daemon-Brothers, six more brothers to find and kill, Two Digiballs recovered, and only 21 hours left before the Black-star spell went off.
 
The Digi-Force's work was still very well cut out form them.