Digimon Fan Fiction / Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ THE BOYZ ❯ Boyz Play Rough ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Robster80 presents...

THE BOYZ:
Part 7 - Boys Play Rough!

Dedicated to Fanboyimus Prime


Previously (Terry): Davis and Jun showed up at the apartment, but Vegeta showed them the door because they annoyed him. The next day, the gang went to the tournament while Vegeta, Bulma, and baby Trunks went to the Ishida's to watch with the other Digi-Destined. Meanwhile, Akane and her family were watching from the Tendo Dojo. They were quite shocked when TK and Ranma made it to the finals with Chun-li, Wufei, Joe, Ryoga, Tao Pao Pai, and me. Tao took off after learning Ranma trained under Gohan, so Ryoga won his match by default. Now, it's TK VS Joe, but who's that guy watching all of us?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TRIGUN SPOILER WITHIN STORY!!! Read at own risk!


The Digi-Destined, the Ishidas, Jun, Kristen, Bulma, and Vegeta watched the screen as Joe Higashi charged at TK, beginning the next match. Sora covered her eyes. "I can't look," she said in fear. "Tell me when it's over!"

Izzy and Ken made some quick calculations in their heads. "Judging by the strength of Higashi's normal punches," they said together. "TK's got a good chance of getting a serious concussion if not getting killed from the first blow."

"Excellent," Davis exclaimed, which got everyone to glare at him. "I mean, how tragic." He said no more as Vegeta hit his neck and he fell unconscious. Kari smiled at Vegeta. "Thank you."

Vegeta smirked a little. "The pleasure was all mine, kid. Believe me."

Matt and Kristen were shouting at the TV. "Go for it, TK!" "Nail the bum!"

Everyone looked at them as if they were nuts, while Kari looked back at the TV screen. She was worried that she had caused TK to even try to compete just to forget about or impress her.

<Oh TK!>


***************************************************** **************************


"YOU'RE MINE," Joe shouted as he neared TK. <I know I said I wouldn't hold back, but I'll just scare him with my hardest normal punch.> "TAKE THIS!"

The kickboxer launched his right fist at TK, who not only knocked the fist away, but also quickly rammed his own fist into Joe's stomach. Joe felt the air knocked out of him, and crossed his arms over his belly. <What the-?!>

TK stood still. "Slow your breathing," he said. "It'll come back to you in a minute or two."

Now Joe was mad. "Kid, you're gonna get it!"

He went all out, using his Tiger Kicks mixed with Hurricane Uppers. However, TK surprised him and everyone watching by blocking all the attacks, or moving so fast that the hits seemed to pass right through him.

<I don't get it! Being a kickboxer and Muay Tai champion, I should be breaking at least a few of his bones. It's like I'm fighting a, illusion!>

Up in his seat, Mr. Satan's eyes bulged at the fight. <Holy shit! That kid's like the one who killed Cell! If he wins... then... I may have to fight him...> He then heard the reporter next to him ask if he was okay. The big phony laughed. "Ha! I'm not impressed by this cheap trickery! Nor am I afraid of it!" <What a liar I am!>

"TK, DON'T JUST DODGE!"

Piccolo's voice reached TK's ears. <Enough playing around.> He saw an open spot for an attack on Joe, who began to shout, "SCREW UPPER-!!"

However, this had given TK his chance and he took it. "BURN KNUCKLE!" TK threw his glowing fist into Joe's face, sending him out of the ring and into the wall of the stadium. The fighter fell to the ground, unconscious, leaving an imprint of his body in the wall from the force of the hit.

Everyone in the stadium dropped their jaws at the sight of Joe Higashi's defeat. Terry looked at TK, carefully studying the boy. <Amazing! He knows the Burn Knuckle technique, yet his speed is above human. Fighting with him will be a real challenge. I look forward to it.>

The announcer looked at Joe. "Higashi is both out cold and out of the ring! Man, that is definitely the worst way to lose! Looks like the new boy Takaishi is the winner!" The crowd cheered as TK walked over to Ranma on the benches.


**************************************************** ***************************


"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Yolei exclaimed. "How did Joe Higashi lose to TK?"

Sora uncovered her eyes. "What? TK WON THE FIGHT?!"

Davis woke up at this. "TC WON?!" He tried to get up, but Vegeta knocked him out again.

"It's TK, you fool! Geez, and I thought Kakarrot was a dunce at times."

Izzy and Ken were dumbfounded. "That... that was incredible!"

"I told you," Vegeta said with some annoyance. "TK has been training under a competent instructor. Maybe next time you'll listen to me, like Matt here."

Baby Trunks laughed and clapped his tiny hands.

Kari said nothing, but kept her eyes on the screen and TK. <When did TK learn that? I know he's a big fan of Terry Bogard. Still, I have to admit... that was so cool!> "Go, TK!"


******************************************************** ***********************


"The next match," the announcer addressed to the crowd. "Will be Ranma Saotome VS Chang Wufei!"

Ranma got up from the bench and made his way to the one end of the ring. Wufei stood at the opposite end, a neutral expression on his face. "We will not defeat each other by knocking the other out of the ring," he said. "That is a weak way of winning. We shall fight until one of us is unconscious."

"Fine by me," Ranma replied. "And I won't forgive you if you try to hold back, either! In fact, why don't you lead us off?"

Wufei bowed slightly. "As you wish."


****************************************************** *************************


Happosai carefully studied Ranma on the screen, as did Akane and Nabiki. Nodoka was sitting down, a frown on her face from what Genma had told her of how he stole from the Chang clan after losing a duel. Genma was sweating buckets, fearing what his wife would do and what Ranma would do if Wufei won the match.

<Ranma should be able to win,> Akane thought to herself. <Although this Wufei may have been training most of his life for revenge, like Ukyo and Ryoga have done. I just hope that all of the training that I know Ranma has gone through since his time here is enough for him to win. Even his training under Cologne should-. Oh my god! What if the other girls are watching this?!>

Happosai chuckled softly, but everyone heard him. A perverted smile crossed his withered lips. "My, my! How wonderful it will be to have those two perfect breasts in my grasp again-!" He then looked to see Nodoka glaring at him, katana in hand. "Er... It's not what you think, Nodoka! I was thinking of-!"

"We all know you, old lecher," Nodoka spat out. "If you even dare to think about groping my son in his cursed form, I will cleave you into diced meat!"


****************************************************** *************************


<Damn that Vash!> Shampoo thought venomously. Since the dishwasher had quit, she now had to go back to washing so of the plates before serving customers, and putting up with Mousse's continuing adoration's toward her more often. <And he ruined my last link to finding Ranma!>

"Hey, waitress," a guy called form the restaurant called to her. "Turn up the volume! I wanna hear and see these two guys fight!"

Muttering curses in Chinese, Shampoo stormed out and turned up the new TV for the customers. She was about to walk into the kitchen when she overheard the announcer say "And it looks like Ranma Saotome and Chang Wufei are ready to begin the fight!"

The purple-haired Amazon immediately looked to see Ranma in a fighting pose on the screen. "AIYA!!! RANMA!!!!"

Colonge hopped in and looked up at the screen. "So," she says, "That is why he was hiding. He's been training for this tournament." She then addressed the customers.

"I am sorry, but we must close for now. We shall prepare all of your meals to go before we shut down. Shampoo, get to work. The sooner we finish, the sooner we can leave and get Ranma."


***************************************************** **************************


Ranma watched as Wufei stood up on his left leg while raising his other leg and arms up high. <So, he's learned the Crane style.>

The gong sounded, and the match began. Wufei lead off with a crane kick, but Ranma quickly caught the foot and slammed Wufei into the ring on his back. Suddenly, Ranma felt himself being raised up and thrown forward by his opponent. Luckily, he landed just before reaching the edge of the ring while Wufei flipped back onto his feet.

Ranma looked at him. "Dirty pool, Wufei," he said. "Just like Tao."

"You haven't seen anything yet, Saotome! Your emotion-based ki attacks won't save you from this." Wufei pointed his index and middle fingers up into the air, ready to attack.

Ranma nodded. He put his fingers to his forehead and concentrated his energy. Piccolo watched this, and smiled. Gohan whispered to him, "Isn't that your Makankosappo?"

"Good eye, Gohan."

Wufei was not impressed. He pointed at Ranma and shouted, "DODON-PA!" A thin beam of orange light shot out and made way for Ranma's still body. Just then, Ranma pointed his fingers, which were glowing with a yellow light. "MAKANKOSAPPO!"

Wufei watched as a yellow beam in the form of a drill shot out of Ranma's fingers and collided with his Dodon-Pa before engulfing it and kept going at him. He raised his arms to block it, but suddenly, Ranma got in front of him and reabsorbed the attack.

"I overdid it," Ranma said. "Sorry about that. Let's just use our fists and feet."

Wufei stood silent for a moment then shook his head. "No. We will not fight today. I know now that you are stronger than my former teacher and I are. But know this, I will return when I am strong enough, and then we shall have our duel of honor." With that, Wufei bowed and left the ring quietly, walking over to the official, and explained his forfeit before leaving.

"And it seems another fighter has forfeit the match. Ranma Saotome is the winner of this round!"

Vash shook his head. "I fail to see the reason for all this," he muttered quietly.

[Well, not everyone thinks like you do, Needlenoggin.]

The gunslinger gave off a soft sigh. [Wolfwood, would you PLEASE stop calling me that!?]

[Or what? Remember, I am dead now. You can't shut me up so easily. Anyway, things like these are for guys like TK and Ranma to test their skills and see if they can or need to improve.]

Piccolo tensed a bit as Terry and Chun-li began to fight, but he wasn't focusing on them. His ears had picked up a familiar bicycle bell and high-pitched female voice. <It's Shampoo! But how-? The TV cameras!>

He whispered to Quatre, "I'll be right back. Trouble's coming." Finished talking, he vanished in a blur.


******************************************************* ************************


Shampoo happily pedaled her bike at inhuman speed towards the stadium, Cologne riding in back. A huge smile was spread across her face as she kept pedaling. <Shampoo coming, Airen!>

Just then, the elder Amazon sensed something. Something coming towards them, and it was very familiar. "Shampoo, STOP!"

There was a loud screech as the bike skidded to a halt, just as a green being clad in white and purple appeared. Cologne looked at him and frowned. "You again, Piccolo?!"

The Namek chuckled. "Hello, Cologne. I'm glad you remember me, however I have changed much over the years. Kami and I have reunited. I am sure you feel it."

Shampoo blinked. "Great-Grandmother, who green man? How you know him?"

"A long story, child."

Piccolo took a step towards Shampoo, his eyes burning at her. "You only need to know this, girl: Ranma Saotome is under my protection. Therefore, you and your elder shall not pursue him any longer, law or no law!"

This made the purple-haired girl angry. "Green man no keep Ranma away from Shampoo!" She prepared to leap at Piccolo to fight, but a tap on her shoulder stopped her. She looked to see Cologne's staff on her shoulder. "Great-Grandmother?"

"Stand down, Shampoo! This is an opponent you cannot defeat." Cologne looked up at Piccolo. "Though you and Kami are now one, you are no longer the Kami-sama, are you? Therefore, you cannot interfere with our retrieval of Ranma-."

This made Piccolo laugh. "Foolish old ghoul! Did you really think I'd give up the role of Kami-sama without having a replacement ready? Before the Cell Games started, a 'distant' relative of mine was chosen to replace me. I am sure he will have something to say about all of this." <Chalk up another point for Goku.>

"Kami-sama?!" Shampoo exclaimed. "Great-grandmother, he joking, right? You tell stories that Piccolo and Kami-sama eternal enemies."

Cologne sighed. "Yes, that was true... but they were also two halves of the same being. However, I have yet to meet the new Kami-sama. So until he tells me otherwise, we shall still seek Ranma Saotome and make him a member of our tribe!"

"Yeah, right. Who'd want to be a member of a female-dominant society where males have the same rights as African-Americans had before the Civil Rights movement... none at all?" Piccolo then looked back at the stadium. <Looks like it's time for the semi-finals. Luckily, Ranma's fighting Ryoga next. No need to hurry just yet.> "You want to meet the new Kami? Fine by me. Let's go!" With that, he grabbed the two Amazons and took off for Kami's Lookout.


**************************************************** ***************************


Ranma watched as Terry walked out of the ring, then looked over to see Chun-Li storm off in the other direction. <Boy, she must be mad as hell! Still, I can't blame Terry for not really fighting her or just throwing her out of the ring like he did. I'd do the same if I had to fight her. After all, look what happened to me when I fought Shampoo.>

[Ranma.]

Ranma looked over to where the others were seated, but saw that Piccolo was gone. <Then... he's calling me telepathically?>

[Smart guess, kid. Listen up! Cologne and Shampoo almost arrived, but I'm working on something that just might get them out of your hair forever. It'll take some time, so don't wait up for me.]

[Don't you at least wanna see TK go up against Terry Bogard?]

[Yeah, so have some fun with Ryoga for a bit. Just don't hurt him too badly.]

Ranma smiled. [Don't worry. His whole body is as hard as his head. Like a rock.]

"NEXT MATCH: RANMA SAOTOME VERSUS RYOGA HIBIKI!"

[That's my cue.]

[Have fun.]


******************************************************* ************************


TK watched from the benches as Ranma headed for the ring again. He smirked, imagining the beating and shock Ryoga was about to get.

"Looks like you already know how the fight's gonna be."

TK was surprised to see Terry Bogard standing next to him. His jaw dropped at the sight of his favorite fighter before him, talking to him.

Terry smiled. "Mind if I join you?"

The teen was silent, but nodded and shuffled over so Terry could sit down. "So, what brings you over here, Mr. Bogard?"

"It's Terry. And I just thought I'd get to know you a bit before our match. Also, I'd like to know how you can do the Burn Knuckle?"

"What can I say? I'm a huge fan. However, I know only a few of your moves, but more from someone else." TK then looked back at the ring. "And you guessed right. I do know how this match is going to end. Ranma and I are roommates, so I know what he's capable of. Also, he and Ryoga are rivals."

Terry absorbed this bit of information. "Then this should make the fight a bit more interesting."


*********************************************** ********************************


The dark figure watched as Terry and TK continued to talk while watching the match. <It seems you have taken an interest in this young fighter, Terry. Enjoy your talk while you can. It may be your last time to chit-chat... unless you can do to me what you did to Geese...>


To Be Continued...


Next (Quatre): Ranma and Ryoga mix it up while Shampoo and Cologne meet Dende. Akane finally learns Ryoga's deepest secret by accident, and then it's finally time for TK to face off against Terry Bogard, still under the eyes of the mystery man in the shadows. Who is he, and what's his connection to Geese Howard, whom Terry defeated a few months ago? Also, another of TK's relatives enters the series.

Next Episode: Boyz Play Rough, Round 2