Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ultimatum 2: The Argetlahm Adventures ❯ Encounters of the Sixth Kind ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Argetlahm Mess Hall
Day 11, 7:45 AM



Ultimanium dipped into his Fruit Loops once more. He slowly looked up at the table of people eating different cereals. Vector for Davis. Corn Flakes for Serge. Frosted Flakes for Conker. Raisin Bran for Berri. It was surprising how much attention Ultimanium paid his friends' individual tastes. Oh, well. You gotta pamper 'em somewhat to turn them into fighting machines. Ultimanium spooned up another mouthful of Fruit Loops.

TK and Lord Raul sat at a table opposite Ultimanium's. They both looked disgusted at the large, tall glass of green juice Goku was having alongside his cereal.

"...eh... Goku..." TK mumbled. "..what is that?"

Goku held up the glass before he took a sip from it. "Ki. Breakfast of champions."

TK shook his head. "..whatever."

Raul stood from his chair. "Could I get everybody over here for a second?"

Everybody stood from their various cereals and went over to Raul's table, curious to his wares.

Raul glanced around at his audience. "Alright, we've got some customers here. Alright. Serge, I crafted a weapon for you called the Tetra Weapon. Many of you saw it in action during our mission down in Guldove... or what USED to be Guldove."

The group sulked in unison.

"I crafted that weapon for Serge because it was part of Ultimanium's plan, to introduce a power to each group. Ulty, however, isn't giving out more than one power to a group, because that is far as his reach will go. That's where I come in," Raul grunted, and hefted a massive catalogue onto the table, dropping it with a massive thud. "I intend to make my services of granting power available to the public. In this catalogue I have designs for every single mystical weapon in existence, at least ones that I can replicate including its enchantments."

Karsh flipped through the pages. "...Excalibur... Ragnarok...Mjolinoir....Azurewrath... I don't know if I could find anything in here that could replace something like my axe."

"Or my Buster Sword." Davis added.

"Or the Ultima Weapon." Tai interupted.

Raul looked around at the gathered group. "Still, I imagine there are some groups around here that wouldn't mind a good weapon to fight with, right?"

Veemon bounded into the group. "You bet!!"








Everybody stared at him.

Veemon scanned through the pages. "....Ragnarok! Hey, that one looks pretty cool! Can I get that?!"

"He's awfully perky today," Kid whispered into Davis' ear.

Davis smiled. That's better, he thought. At least HE'S back to normal.


Raul grinned. "That'll be $499.95."

Everybody's jaw dropped. A collective "huh?" radiated out from the crowd.

"Out of curiosity..." Kid sighed. "If you want us to win so bad, why are you charging us for your weapons?"

Raul leaned back. "Hello? Additive Magic really takes a lot out of a person. It would be nice if I could get SOME recognition of my services. Pay up or go find your OWN magic weapons at some altar or temple or something somewhere. If you intend on finding your own, good luck."

Cloud leaned over the table. "Even if we WANTED to buy something, where would we get the money?"

Raul stood up. "That's a very good question. If you ever find money, come back to me and I'll set you up." He picked up the catalogue and it disintegrated into his hands.

Everybody turned around in disgust and went back to their cereal. Goku went back to drinking his green... stuff. Everybody, in general, just ignored Lord Raul and his capitalist advances on the group. However... one within the group... TK... was intent on getting a sword of his own.

Your days of being hip are numbered, Davis, TK thought to himself.
























Gatomon opened her eyes slowly, her eyelids crashing down every couple of seconds from the extreme pain. As she squinted and attempted to regain her eyesight, she heard a door slam behind her. She attempted to turn around in her seat, but something stopped her. "Who...who's there?!"

"Oh... just a friend."

A dark shadowy figure latched his greasy hands onto the back of Gatomon's chair and turned it around. Gatomon finally recollected herself and peered up at the dark man above her.

He grinned. "Nice to see you're awake, Gatomon."

Gatomon squirmed in the ropes she was bound in. "I asked you a question!"

The lights in the room turned on. Gatomon glanced up to see a very angry Super Saiyan standing before her. "I'm asking the questions, here, bitch!" Ultramagnus threw his hand across Gatomon's face, sending her and the chair sliding across the ground a short distance. Gatomon yelped as the chair came to a stop.

Gatomon swung her head back up, a bruise forming on her face, next to an outraged expression. "Who are YOU to think you can bound me like this?!" With surprising strength, Gatomon reached out and busted most of the ropes around her, and dove at Ultramagnus. "Lightning Claw!!"

She didn't get very far before she realized she was being suspended in midair. "Wha...!"

Ultramagnus laughed to himself. "No one does that to me." With an aggressive gesture, Ultramagnus threw his hands back forward, tossing Gatomon back into her chair. "You probably don't know me. I, Ultramagnus, the ruler of the third dimension."

"No you aren't! Magnus is!"

Ultramagnus' eyes glowed a deep green. "Don't give me that, if you value your life any. Now, do you know why you're down here in my sanctum?"

Gatomon bowed her head. "You're an ass."

Ultramagnus bent down and propped Gatomon's chin up. "Now, please, I don't expect that from a digimon like you."

"Lightning Claw!!!"

In a blink of an eye, Gatomon lashed out and slashed Ultramagnus across the face. Ultramagnus remained still. "I am not amused."

Ultramagnus backed away as a forcefield rained down from the celing and set itself up around Gatomon. "Given your little disciplinary problem, I'm afraid I'll have to lock you away until I REALLY need you. Now, be a good kitty and shaddup."

Gatomon looked around her. Frustrated, she threw a punch at the turquoise barrier around her, giving her a small shock. She wasn't about to get out of there anytime soon.

Ultramagnus strided back to his desk and dropped silently into his chair, propping his feet up on his desk. "Don't worry. I'm sure your friends will come for you. That'll give you at least one last chance to talk to them!" Ultramagnus let loose a horrendous laugh.









********

< br>


Raul punched the equation into his terminal once more and analyzed it. Hmm, he thought. That isn't right.

TK lied on his bunk, reading a novel. He placed it down and swiveled his head across his mattress to see the lit-up computer terminal over Raul's shoulder. "...hey, Raul. Whatcha up to?"

Raul rubbed his chin, his other hand dancing over the keyboard in front of him. "Just some odd jobs for Ulty."

TK was already up off his bunk and watching the action from over top of Lord Raul. "...dimension anolomy analyzed... wait a minute, the date on that entry is from 4 days ago! These are the equations for the paradox the Argetlahm went through, right?"(A/N - Chapter 7)

"Observant, Takeru," Raul said, some mystery in his voice. "If I explained it to you, do you believe you could understand it?"

TK shrugged. "You could try."

Raul looked over his shoulder. "Alright. It goes like this. In the center of the equation we used to determine the level of dimensional disruption generated by the paradox, a single digit indicates the area/volume of the anolomy, 1 being huge, 0 being none. When I calculated the level before the anolomy hit the Argetlahm, the number was around 0.5, signfying a moderate size dimensional warp, something in the vincinity of a 50-kilometer wide wormhole. Various people and objects from each dimension up were sucked into the anolomy and deposited in our dimension. Recent checks on that number show that the dimensional warp is healing nicely..."

TK nodded. "Yeah, I get it. And?"

Raul pushed himself away from the terminal. "Look for yourself."

"Huzzah..." TK said. "The number is 0.00001. So?"

Raul shook his head. "The dimensional warp isn't healing any more that that. It just stopped there and it's remained like that for the past 4 hours. So, it is theoretically still possible for interventions from other dimensions."

"Okay, there you lost me."

"Let me explain it like this," Raul stated. "The warp is down to a microscopic size, dimensionally speaking - right now, a warp of that size would be around the size of a door on the ship... 2 meters up, 1 meter across. And that 'dimensional door' stretches across each of the Six Dimensions."

"So let me get this straight," TK muttered. "Anyone who knows where this 'door' is can transverse dimensions too?"

Raul nodded. "Yes. Thankfully, Ultramagnus cannot detect an anolomy of this size and board the Argetlahm. However, as for anyone else who can..."

"Uh oh."









Meanwhile... several centillion lightyears away.... through the "door"....
In the....

DUM DUM

Sixth Dimension!!








"Davis Motomiya, please come get your test."

Davis got up slowly from his desk and strided down the aisles of desks alongside him, passing the teacher's desk and snatching the test out of his hands. He made his way up to the front of the class and stood with the test behind his back.

"Heeeeeeey guys!!" Davis wailed. "Anyone wanna guess what I got on my test?!"

The entire class groaned.

Davis threw the test in front of him. "105%! Read it and weep! Yeah!"

"Shut the hell up, Davis!"
"Screw you!"
"Sit down already!"

TK stood up from his desk. "Just HOW did he get 105% anyways? Him getting 90's and 100's is bad enough! Isn't anyone else interested how he managed to break 100%?!"

"Yeah!"
"What really went on?"
"Teacher's pet!"

The teacher folded his hands. "Well, didn't any of you know there was a bonus question on the back of the test? For some odd reason, Davis was the only person who answered it."

Davis began breakdancing as everyone else face faulted.

"Takeru Takaishi, come get your test."

TK groaned as he made his way out of his desk. "Coming." He walked past the teacher, grabbing his test. He looked at it and sweadropped.

"34%?!? What the fuck?!"


********


In the computer lab, Izzy sat at his computer as usual, typing away... but the picture seemed.. different.

"You.. have achieved.. 8 WPM." Izzy groaned. "Why the hell do they have the keys in such stupid positions? This computer has gotta be bad luck. I'll try another one." He stood from his chair and waddled clumsily to the computer at the other end of the aisle. He sat down and stared into a blank computer screen. Izzy brought a pair of confused hands down on the desk ahead of him. "What the hell is wrong with this one?!"

Tai looked up from his computer next to Izzy. "Something wrong, Izzy?"

Izzy gestured toward the black flatscreen monitor. "Look at this, Tai! Tell me what's wrong with this."

Tai scowled to himself. "..the monitor isn't on, Izzy."

Izzy sweatdropped. "...eh.. heh... I knew that." He reached forward and struck the small O-shaped button on the facepanel of the monitor. As the screen lit up, Izzy's face twisted again. "Urrggghhh!! What's THIS, now?! .... C:\>....? Tai! What the hell is this?!"

Tai growled. "Izzy, you're in MS-DOS prompt. Just a second." Tai reached forward and typed. C:\>win. He pushed Enter and Windows lit up before him.

"It's about time something worked," Izzy moaned. "I need a game of Solitaire to calm me... DAMN!! Tai, where's Solitaire?!"

Tai worked his way through the Start menu using the keyboard. ..Accessories... Games.. Solitaire.

Izzy tried to move the mouse. The cursor on the screen didn't respond. "TAIIIIIIII!!!"

Tai ducked behind the computer. "Ah, figures. The mouse is plugged into a PS/2 (A/N - note to the computer illiterate - NO, it's NOT Playstation2) port. Let me switch it to a USB port... ugh.. ah... there. Now try it."

Before Izzy could do anything, a window came up with a red circle with a white X in it. "... illegal operation... Tai!"

Tai stood to his feet, clicked Details, and examined the bizarre computer code ahead of him. "Hmm... E3525453Z, T325646466... fault at directory... funny.. there's something wrong with the display card. I'll check it out after school. Use mine."

Izzy got up and slumped back down into Tai's old chair. "Computers. Only make life harder."


********


Mimi sat and drummed her fingers on her desk. No, America was too well defended. That's why she moved back to Japan... they depended solely on scattered American defense bases throughout Japan and they would be easy pickings as long as Mimi and her forces stayed away from any large American defense compounds. She had to strike now. Mimi reached for the red phone at the far edge of her desk.


********


Joe picked up the phone. "Yello! Berserker Commando Platoon ready to go!"

"My, Joe," Mimi giggled. "You seem awfully ready to put your life on the line for whatever useless reason I tell you to."

Joe nodded. "You know me, the courageous type."

A loud screech sounded in the background.

"What was that?" Mimi sighed.

"Matt's over here trying to work an old electric guitar he found in my garage. He doesn't sound too musically inclined, though. So, what did you want from me?"

Mimi shrugged. "You know the drill. Kill lots of stuff."

"We've raided Odaiba three times in the past week, Mimi," Joe said. "We wouldn't mind a reason for going out there against Tokyo police other than 'killing stuff'. Mimi, there's a plan here that I don't know of, right?"

Mimi squealed. "C'mon, Joe! Killing stuff is fun! You of all people should know that."

Joe shook his head. "Whatever. We'll get the weapons loaded up in half an hour. Meet us outside Tokyo limits." He hung up the phone. "Hey, Matt! We got work!"

Another loud screech blasted through Joe's house. Matt walked out of the living room into the kitchen where Joe was, with the guitar in hand. He drug a connected amp behind him. "I guess I'm not really cut out for guitars, huh? Hey, check out this number I made up..."

Joe's eyes grew wide. "No! NOOO!!"

Everybody in a mile radius could hear the sonic boom that radiated from Joe's house that morning.


********


Yolei sat out in her living room in her PJs. She couldn't dare to miss what was going on. When Yolei made sure no one was watching, she swiped her credit card swiftly through the back of the satellite receiver.

The TV lit up. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAYMENT. ENJOY THE SHOW - PAY-PER-VIEW.

Yolei leapt onto the couch, landing on her side. She grabbed a half-full bowl of popcorn from the endtable and dug in.

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. You watch now a challenge that could very well decide the future of this planet... THE CELL GAMES!!! For anyone who dared miss the beginning of our presentation, our champion Hercule was wiped off the map by the reigning champion of the ring, Cell."

"Damnf, I missf somef," Yolei sputtered, popcorn shreds dropping out of her mouth.

"Oh! But what is this? A young man has stepped into the ring! And mind you, just his hair alone could kill Cell 8 times over!" On TV, the reporter stuck a microphone out in front of him to the new challenger. He slowly turned his head to face the camera, his blond hair flapping in the breeze. "Just call me Goku."

"Great!" The reporter chirped. "We have another challenger for Cell! Stay tuned for the massive challenge between these two Goliaths on Pay-Per-View!!"


15 minutes later


Cell's cold, determined face lit up the camera for a second. It panned over to Goku's. And back to Cell's. Then to Goku's. Both faces remained still without so much as a word.

Cell sat still. A smile slowly crept up his face.





























"Checkmate."

"DAMN IT!!!" Goku yelled, leaping up out of his chair.

As the camera panned out to show the chessboard on a table and two chairs in the middle of Cell's expansive outdoor arena, the reporter stood in a quickly-assembled grandstand on the far edge of the coliseum. "Well, there you have it, folks. Another person falls to Cell's reign of terror. Stay tuned to the CELL GAMES for further updates and challenges from Perfect Cell himself. This is Don Johnson, signing off. Back to you, Harbringson."







Argetlahm Rec Room
Day 11, 10:23 PM



Izzy set his laptop on top of the bigscreen television in the room and turned to face his audience. "Glad you could all show up."

Everybody who was still awake nodded.

"Alright. Lord Raul told me to get you guys down here so we could show you something. The dimensional anolomy that hit the Argetlahm several days ago has been healing nicely, however it will not close up all the way for some time. Raul says that while the size of the disruption now is generally extremely small, its dimensional length has expanded. Theoretically, this means that the gate now extends into the once-thought-forbidden sixth dimension. I don't imagine any of you would want to go to a place like that. However, using an uplink from Lord Raul's computer terminal, we'll be able to route my laptop to survey the sixth dimension and paste whatever it finds on this television."

Heero leaned back on the couch. "So that means what?"

Izzy grinned. "We're not gonna be bored for a while."









Now! We dive back through the gate... to the....

DUM DUM

Sixth Dimension!!




TK sat at the desk, glancing over the textbook template once again. He was going to pass this retest, whether Davis liked it or not. Every desk around him was empty.

The teacher looked up at his decimated classroom, empty save for a desperate TK. "...uh.. Takeru? You can go home now It's 7:30."

"I'm here for the retest," TK sighed. "Can you get me set up?"

The teacher nodded. "Why, of course I can. I'll give you the sheets now."



So TK sat down with the sheets. Another hour passed by the time he handed his sheets in. TK finally escaped the class with a test mark of....

*drumroll*

51%!!


TK placed the sheet down on the desk and breathed a sigh of relief. 51%. It could've been better, but it was enough to pass into the next Math course. As he swiped up his test marks and strided out into the darkened school hallway, he plowed straight into Cody.

Cody peered up at TK with an abnormally large grin on his face. "HEY!!!!! TK!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"...eh.. just fine. What are you still doing here at this time of night? Don't you have Kendo lessons?"

"OF COURSE NOT, DUMBASS!!!" Cody screamed. "I KILLED MY GRANDPA DURING LAST WEEK'S LESSON, REMEMBER?!?"

TK shifted an eyebrow. "...oh... yeah. I don't know how I could've... forgotten."

"WELL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, TK?!? WHAT DO YOU HAVE THERE, A TEST?!?" Cody, using his sugar-rush granted agility, leaped and ripped the test from TK's hands. "WHOOOOAAAA!!! 51%!!! MAN, EVEN I COULD GET BETTER THAN THAT!!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA PASS, MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

TK frowned. "How do you know, you aren't even in this math course."

"DAVIS TOLD ME!!" Cody screeched. "YOU NEED A 60% MARK ON THAT TEST TO PASS ALGEBRA 201!!!! DUMBASS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!"

With a somewhat satanic laugh, Cody shot down the hall to the double doors at the end somewhere near the speed of light.

TK collapsed against a locker and buried his head in his hands. "...I'm a dead man..."


********


Izzy fell onto the couch and took up the Playstation controller. He got up and poked the PS2 power button, making the TV screen in front of him light up with a bright white flash. He returned to his seat. "Ah, this is more like it. Good 'ol PS2. Never gotta worry about any techie-ass problems with this sucker, no..."

The phone rang. Izzy reached over and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Izzy. It's me, Tai." A crash and some laughing carried on in the background. A long pause followed before Tai got back on the phone. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanna sleep over tonight. I have some friends from out of town here for a LAN party at my place."

Izzy tried desperately, desperately hard to sound smart. "Well, of course your party is going to be on land, the shore's 200 kilometers from here."

Tai shook his head in disgust. Okay, he's technologically challenged. One last try. "C'mon, Izzy! We're gonna have sweet ass PC games here... Starcraft... Diablo II... Unreal Tournament... and we have killer rigs to play them on, too! Pentium 4s, all of them!"

"Rigs? I thought you said the party was on land?"

Tai sweatdropped. "....ah.. forget it. Sorry I bothered you. See ya." He hung up.

Izzy turned and focused on the television ahead of him. "Man, Tai has the stupidest parties."


********


The covered truck rumbled slowly down an Odaiba street. It slowly slid to a halt as the engine cut out. Mimi climbed out of the driver's door, encased in an obscenely tight leather outfit. Matt and Joe hopped out of the back, clad in heavy body armor with clips stretched around both of their shoulders.

Joe took AK47s into both of his hands. "So, what's the plan again?"

Mimi shrugged. "We just blow stuff up as I feel....oh wait.... I feel it coming... right there!" She swung up a rocket launcher. "DIE MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!" The rocket fired and sailed into a nearby office building, exploding and making it collapse. Matt and Joe got into the fray almost immediately, swinging their automatic firing AK47s in arcs around them as they charged down the street uttering Norse warcries in pig latin.

Meanwhile, an ATV powerslided around the street and roared down the avenue. Seated on it was a somewhat destructive-minded Sora, though she wasn't into the same kind of wanton-killing mindset that Mimi was. She scoped out the roads on both sides of her as she shot through an intersection. As her target squeezed its way into the corner of her eye, she slammed on the brake. Yes. It was there. A flower bed with geraniums against the side of an apartment. The floraphobic Sora stepped on the gas and charged the ATV crazily straight at the flower bed, plowing over it and sending disembodied flowers in all directions.

Sora caught her breath. "Another block of Odaiba ridded of... flowers... flowers! FLOWERS!!!!" Her muscles bulged as she picked up a nearby planter and busted it over her knee.

Matt and Joe froze at the sight of the Hulk-ified Sora. "Alright," Matt whimpered. "We all knew she was a bitch, but this is ridiculous."

"URRGGHHH!!!" Mimi bellowed. "NO ONE OTHER THAN ME BLOWS SOMETHING UP AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!" Mimi charged into the dazed Sora and flipped her onto her back. Both dodged punches from each other. Mimi dove out of the way as Sora brought her fists down on the ground where Mimi once stood, blasting apart the concrete beneath it.

Joe sweatdropped. "I didn't know they had it in them."


********


Yolei picked up another kernel of popcorn and bit into it.

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the CELL GAMES!! Before our last commercial break, the star Mel Gibson jumped onstage and valiantly threw his life on the line in an attempt to defeat the nefearious Cell! But, as we all know, no overpaid romantic sap actor deserves to be killed, so after a heated game of Hearts, Cell flung him into another dimension! OH, wait, people! What is this? A young boy has come up into the arena to attempt to beat Cell! We can only wish this young boy luck."


15 minutes later


The panning fit with the cameras went on again. Cell stared emotionless on ahead. Gohan stared emotionless on ahead. After staring each other silly for several minutes, the absolution had to be revealed.












< br>












"B9." Cell spoke.

Gohan slammed his head down on the table. "...you sunk my battleship."

The reporter smacked himself in the face. "Sweet Jesus, no! Can this be happening?! Cell has claimed yet another victory! When will the madness stop? Will Cell ever meet his match? Stay tuned to the CELL GAMES to find out if this behemoth can ever be toppled! Until then, some words from our sponsors..."







Argetlahm Rec Room
Day 11, 11:13 PM


Davis shook his head. "This is royally screwed."

"You're telling us." Squall sighed.

Everybody looked up to hear a message crackle over the intercom. "Hey, everybody. Ultimanium here. First and foremost, I would like to apologize to everyone for my harsh speech several days ago. Being the asshole that I am, I have taken no responsibility for your safebeing.. until now. Next mission that comes up, I will come down and fight alongside everybody. Also, regarding the somewhat late times you have been going to sleep on holidays..."

Armadillomon grinned. "7:15 AM's my latest. How about you guys?

"...we will be instating a curfew for holidays. Not as early as mission nights, but restricting nonetheless. You will be required to go to bed by midnight on holidays."

Everybody groaned.

Izzy turned back to the disgruntled group. "Well, do you guys still want to watch this?"











TK sat on the curb. It was raining. Why wouldn't it be? He failed his math course. He would be the laughing stock of his Digidestined comrades. He could still hear that little freak Cody's high-pitched laugh ringing in his ears. He failed his math. He failed his parents.

Davis sat him up, unaware to TK. "Alright, TK.."

"D-Davis..."

"What?"

"You said my name right..."

Davis shrugged. "If you'll take the time to look, you'll also notice several other things screwed up in this chapter. Okay, what's the problem?"

TK showed Davis the math test. "...hmm... not good..." Davis hummed. "I know what you can do, though."

"What?"

Davis handed him another math test. Kari Kamiya, it read. It had a grading of 305929455688%.

TK blinked. "...uh... how did she get that high?"

Davis slapped TK on the shoulder. "I said it was a screwed up chapter. Just forge over her name and you'll be alright. Okay?"

TK nodded. "...thanks... Davis."

"No problem."


********


Tai looked out the window. The storm outside was getting pretty bad. As everybody wailed on each other in a heated match of Quake 3, a loud rapping came at the door. "Hey, guys," Tai shouted. "Be right back." He strided up to the large front door and swung it open. Standing in the rain was Izzy, holding his PS2.

Izzy sniffled. "Hey, Tai. We need to talk."

"Oh, sure. Got over that entire PS2 thing and you're ready to play some real games, right?"

"No.." Izzy whimpered. "It's my PS2. It isn't starting right."

Tai rolled his eyes. "Alright, let's take it apart and see what's wron..."

"NOOOO!!!!" Izzy screamed swinging the PS2 behind him. "DON'T HURT MY BABY!!!!"

"Izzy, if your PS2 won't start, it's probably an internal problem. We need to take it apart."

Izzy fell to his knees, carrying the console with him. "NOOOO!!! THIS IS TOO CRUEL!! YOU CAN'T DESTROY MY... MY... FRIEND!!! NOOOOOO!!!!"

Tai looked behind him, hesitantly. Everybody was giving Izzy annoyed stares. "..eh.. Izzy, we can't solve it any other way. You have to trust me."

Izzy looked up at Tai, with rage in his eyes. "..you were never my friend. Always babbling about your technotrash, you damn nerds! My Playstation is my true friend, not you, you NERD!! NEEEEERRRRRRDDDDD!!!" Izzy, in a fit, turned and started heading for the door. All the LAN party participants stopped him and started pounding the crap out of him before he made it. Tai caught the PS2 that flew from the fray in his arms.

Tai grinned. "This has GOTTA be worth a lot on EBay..."


********


Mimi dodged the flying fists that shot out at her with surprising speed and grace. At one point, she leaned completely backwards, avoiding an entire volley of fists altogether. For cinematic effect, the camera panned around her as she leaned.

Joe just sulked. "We're going to get our asses copyright-sued back to hell for this."

Matt picked up a potted plant from the wreckage. "Hey, She-Man!! I got flowers for ya!!"

Sora stopped for a second and stared at Matt's plant.

"..yeah, you want this, don't you?!" Matt cried. "Then go get it!!" With superhuman strength, Matt hurled the potted flower down the street several dozen blocks, all the way to the shoreline. Sora, in a fit, lost her muscle mass. She hopped on her ATV and sped off after the flowery projectile.

And that's how Mimi's terrorist/militia group saved Odaiba. They got the Tokyo's Key to the City and a celebratory parade - which they bombed and killed 527 people, of course.


********


Yolei sat on the edge of her seat. It was going to end soon.

"Welcome back to another thrilling chapter of the CELL GAMES!! Just recently, the superhero Saiyan Trunks was beat down mercilessly by Cell during the competition that aired minutes ago! In case you didn't see, we have an instant replay...


*Trunks is leaning over Cell. That's all that can be seen on the camera.*

*Trunks leans over and touches something. The camera can't see it, though.*

Trunks - Left... foot.. green...

*Trunks begins reaching his left leg under Cell. Cell screams.*

Cell - AUUGHHH!!

Trunks - Damn! Nooooo!!


*The camera begins playing in slo-mo as Trunks slides and lands on the Twister mat beneath him with an echoing thud.*

Cell - (laughs) works every time.


The reporter's jaw drops. "No! Impossible!! Even this brave young lad that apparently all the girls are drooling over and we'll get better ratings and... um... sorry. Anyways, even HE was brought down by the megalomanic Cell!! Will anyone ever beat him?! Time is running out!!.. oh, wait! One more challenger takes the ring! Name, please?"

"I am the Super Saiyan Vegeta. Do not get in my way while I crush this cursed 'Cell' for what he is worth."


45 minutes later


The camera goes into yet another face switching phase. Cell. Vegeta. Cell. Vegeta. Cell. Cell Vegeta. Vegeta. Vegeta. Cell. The tension is building. It all leads down to this... the final verdict...









































"I own Boardwalk. That will be 50 dollars rent, please." Cell droned.

Vegeta scoured the board for some money of his. "YOU... DAMN YOU!!! I'M BANKRUPT!!!"


The reporter shook his head. "No! This can't be happening! Every single challenger of Cell's has been utterly, completely defeated! What hope will earth have now against this evil android with a affinity for boardgames?..."


Yolei nodded. "What? What?"


"....find out on our next Pay-Per-View special, due out..."


Yolei turned off the TV, growling. Just dandy. Another 45 dollars down the drain. As she got up to return to her room, she noticed a doorway down at the end of the hall, glowing a soft yellow light from just inside.

"Wait a minute... that wasn't there before..." As Yolei walked into it... the dimensional rupture began to take its course.



The Argetlahm was going to have one more passenger... a very strange one....




So what did exactly happen to Yolei? How will the Argetlahm crew accept the challenges ahead? Next time.. on ... Argetlahm Adventures!!