Digimon Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Ultimatum 2: The Argetlahm Adventures ❯ Mission #6 - Enter the Vertex ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Serge (voiceover) - Last time on the Argetlahm Adventures, we were still stranded in the Digital World on the continent of Server, and Ultramagnus was still on the loose with the Dragon Balls and the Chrono Cross. Thankfully, he hadn't activated either yet, so we still had a chance to catch up with him and take him down before he got up enough nerve to tap into the artifacts. With our entire group in place, as well as some of Blackwargreymon's Dark Master friends and Digitomamon, we began the advance on Ultramagnus' headquarters. Of course, he anticipated us coming, so a full defense network was built surrounding the fortress for miles around! However, even that wasn't enough to stop us, but just as we thought we were out of the forest, Ultramagnus' cronie Kaiser attacked us! We managed to defeat him, and though our ranks were tired out some, more of the digidestined from the fourth dimension showed up - Matt, Sora and Joe, each along with their digimon.

Reinforcements had arrived. We were ready to take Ultramagnus down. However, that wasn't the extent of help we were going to be getting, as we're going to find out...
























Ultramagnus' Digiworld Outpost HQ
Day 18, 1:48 PM







Everybody stood poised outside of Ultramagnus' towering HQ, the single building that stuck out of the blandly detailed supply depots and barracks like a sore thumb. While most of Ultramagnus' secondary facilities were sized averagely around the dimensions of a house, Ultramagnus' main tower shot straight into the sky and had extravagent designs carved in the pillars supporting the canopy above the set of double doors that led into the lobby. Ultimanium twitched as he stared nervously at the tribute to the near-god Ultramagnus. He knew. Something this boasting had to be defended well. Cautiously he turned to his waiting comrades and gave the order.

"We're going in. Everybody keep your eyes peeled, this place is probably better defended than it looks."





















MISSION #6 - Enter the Vertex


New Techno Tower has finished construction. Infiltrate the tower using any means necessary and find your way to the top. Seize the Dragon Balls and the Chrono Cross and get them out of the tower. Danger level is not accessible due to disorienting levels. Lethal force is encouraged maximum. Terminate all inhabitants with extreme prejudice.

Good luck.




















The double doors both slid to their respective sides slowly as a small rain sprinkled itself on the ground outside. A gust of wind rushed in and rustled the leaves of some potted plants inside the lobby on both sides. The actual lobby itself wasn't terribly complex. The entire room was one long hall, the walls curving away and back in again as they reached the other end of the room. Several cylindrical pillars sat in two lines, stretching off to the other end of the room. Every surface of the lobby was coated in synthetic marble, throwing off an eerie reflection of whatever came in contact with it.

"Now this is swanky stuff," Kid mumbled. "Ulty, you sure this place's defended? Doesn't look like more than a waiting room to me."

TK glanced to his side, to see a particularly disturbed Goku. "...Goku? What's going on? What's with the face?"

"Don't you guys hear that sound?" Goku sighed. "A constant squeal.. it's so damn annoying."

Blackwargreymon shifted. "I can hear something high-pitched, but just faintly. I wonder what it is?"

Raul sat still, staring up at the celing. "I think I know what it is. It's a Ki inhibitor." Everybody looked up at a small black console strapped to the celing with a metal slip. A red light on it pulsed on and off slowly. "Ki inhibitors emit a high-frequency sound that disrupts the synapses mildly. It's not enough to drive a person mad, however it's powerful enough to throw off a person's concentration. We're not going to be able to use any mind-triggered attacks in here."

Cloud blinked. "M..my magic!"

Gohan sulked as he turned to Goku and Vegeta. "We're as good as gone without our Ki. We won't be able to move as nearly as fast as we normally can."

Conker rolled his eyes. "God people, it's only a black box!" He pulled his magnum from his side, pointed it up at the celing and fired. The metal slug shot forward and impacted with a loud squeal. The dented shell fell to the ground with a tingle as a purple ripple spread over the box.

"Just our luck!" Puppetmon yelped. "The thing's shielded!"






A loudspeaker dropped out of a small slit in the celing. "Why, welcome, friends!"

Tai shoved forward to the front of the group. "Ultramagnus!"

"Is that Ultramagnus?" Matt asked.





"I must say, you did well to get through my automated defense... maybe if I knew that I was expecting transportation by air, I would have known to build defenses more accommadating to you. But, I figured I wouldn't mind testing out my interior defense... which, I must insist.. is a lot more spectactular than my outdoor one, I assure you. Ladies and gentlemen, I show you the next generation of commercial building security - the Vertex!"

"Why deed I not like the sound of that..." Digitomamon sweatdropped.



Floor 1 - Danger Room



"Let's start out with the classics!" Ultramagnus laughed. "A lot of guns!!" As he finished his sentence a loud klaxon went off, and several panels in the floor and celing slid away as autocannons stuck through them, calibrating themselves on the group.

"This is SO not funny..." Sora stammered.

As the cannons whirred and clicked as they swung themselves to face the group, Raul quickly hummed a mantra under his breath and threw his arms out in front of the group, struggling to push his hands forward. As the autocannons opened fire, a wave of shells were stopped seconds in front of Raul, hanging in midair shortly before falling to the ground, lifeless. "I set up an Air Valm. We'll all be safe for the moment."

Berri glanced around nervously. "There has to be at least 50 guns in this room! Are you sure you can hold them all off?"

"Momentarily." Raul grunted, as the Air Valm shot up again and deflected another volley of shells.

Garudamon checked her surroundings. "There's a snowball's chance in hell we'll be able to make it through here without some casulties. Once we get outside of Raul's shield, we're goners, with that many guns tracking us."

"And even if we had the speed, like we do in my case," Vegeta muttered, "There's not enough room in a confined space such as this to manouver."

"Raul," Daemon said. "Is there any way you can expand the barrier?"

"What good would that do?" Magnus sighed. "If it reaches past the guns they'll be able to hit us."

"We're not going past the cannons, stupid!" Digitomamon barked. "If we can get the barrier closer to the cannons we'll be able to hit them while they still have to deal with the barrier!"

Raul slipped back slightly, then pushed back forward against the stream of bullets. A pile of expended ammunition had already risen to his knees at the foot of the barrier. "It's possible, but I would need significant energy to do so. Being pelted with projectiles during the process doesn't help terribly."

Blackwargreymon shuffled himself to the front of the group and began charging a small Terra Destroyer in his hands. "Allow me." He thrust the ball of burning energy in front of Raul, and watched in satisfaction as the Terra Destroyer dissolved and was absorbed into thin air, adding itself to Raul's energy. A gust of wind kicked up and staggered everybody as the barrier rocketed forward several dozen feet, shooting past the first 2 sets of pillars and exposing 4 cannons to the group.

Davis sweatdropped. "..great..."

Goku and Gohan lept to the front of the group and started pounding loose shots away from the group. Vegeta remained behind them and caught any they missed. With the cannons accounted for, Conker started locking explosive shells in his magnum, while Berri and Rodent opened fire with their assault rifles, punching through the thick armor of the bunkered defenses and shutting them down. Smoke steamed from the slits in the turrets as small fires started around them.

Serge focused a Fireball element onto the area in front of Raul. A sphere of flame hovered in front of Serge before shooting ahead of him, disappearing into the air. The barrier went forward again, giving another 6 turrets a chance at the group. With little notice, the guns started rattling off shells. Goku and Gohan worked hard to redirect the shells away from the group, but some got through. Vegeta swung and knocked several more out of the air, but several made their way through the supposedly invulnerable defense and lashed out at the group. Tai rocked back as a shell flew into him, knocking his wind out. However, it didn't penetrate, instead leaving a sizeable dent in his mythril plating. Conker finished loading and finally launched a explosive shell at the last remaining turret in the open, shattering it.

"Close enough!" Karsh yelled. "We have 50 feet to go! Everybody make a break for it!" Karsh pointed the way, and the digimon and remaining crew members charged through the open space inbetween the barrier and the elevator at the far end of the room, bullet ricochets lining their path. Goku, Gohan and Vegeta backed into the elevator, nearly defeated by the constant onslaught of all the room's cannons, firing at them now that they cleared the barrier.

"Raul!" Goku yelled. "C'mon!!"

Raul threw down his barrier as another wave of shells carved through the air toward his position. He quickly threw his hands in the air to ready another spell and a translucent navy blue barrier encased him. All projectiles aimed at him deflected harmlessly off the shield as he began his run to the far end of the lobby. It was clear he was short of breath from the demands of the spell, but he pushed himself forward and dove into the elevator as the doors closed and his spell wore off.




Floor 2 - Pandemonia



The elevator was extremely large, possibly an express elevator. I mean, can you normally fit Omnimon in one? Didn't think so.

Well, actually, none of the Mega or Ultimate did fit, so they needed to be dedigivolved once inside the elevator to avoid crushing everyone else. As soon as the ride had started, the elevator stopped with a ding and the doors slid open slowly. Everybody stood staring at the strange room ahead of them.

A short distance outside the elevator, there was a large concrete pad embedded in the floor about 30 feet in both directions, with danger line in the floor seperating it from the rest of the floor - a tiled checkered design. The entire celing itself was only 15 feet off the ground. At the edge of the concrete, a small podium sat, a notepad upon it.

Matt squinted at the writing on the pad. "..what the hell.."





Elecmon is red,
King Kai is blue,
Never forget
What I will say to you.

One of the tiles
In this greatly designed room,
Once awakened and activated
Will be the source of your doom.

- Ultramagnus


P.S. Don't even THINK about flying. The only thing keeping you from being electrocuted right now is your link to the concrete floor. Or the tiling, if you actually go that far.



Lucky for Biyomon, she was walking on the ground when Matt was reading.

Joe scratched his head. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Goku grit his teeth. "The place is booby-trapped. One of these tiles is going to do something we will not like."

"That could be any tile!" Puppetmon wailed. "Even the ones in front!"

Izzy rubbed his chin. "I think I have an idea. Raul, you have lightning spells, right?"

Raul nodded. "Sure do."

"Great," Izzy said, sitting down and setting up his laptop. "I have a receiver for my laptop that can detect electrical signals. The tile that Ultramagnus is talking about probably has some sort of machinery guiding it, like a motion detector or something. If I could locate the tile accurately through the electrical signals it gives off, I may be able to shut it down in time before the 'doom' takes place. I need a volunteer."

Veemon stuck up his hand. "Oooh!! Me me me me me me meeeeeeeee!!"

Serge sighed to himself. "That guy is going to get killed before the rest of us, I swear."

"Alright, Veemon. If I can't get a precise reading from my laptop, it'll be up to you to trigger the tile. Once we know where the tile is, Raul will send a shock through the floor there. I'll access the system safeguards from my laptop and activate the emergency shutdown sequence. The lightning blast from Raul should be severe enough to make the security system want to initiate an emergency shutdown to preserve its electronics from a power surge." Izzy started tapping keys on his pad. "...oooo...kay. I'm starting the scan now. Give me a minute." After a couple seconds of heated typing, Izzy looked up.

"I can't get a good reading. Ultramagnus probably saw this coming and magnetically shielded the tiles. All I can pick up is that the tile is somewhere in this half of the room."

Daemon nodded. "Then it's up to Veemon. Get going, squirt." Veemon began advancing to the edge of the platform.

"It's not like we have anything to worry about right now," Karsh whispered to Ultimanium. "It's not like Ultramagnus would keep the trap tile right in front."




As Veemon stepped off the platform, he could feel the tile beneath his feet sink considerably with a clank.



"Uh oh."



The loudspeaker in the corner of the room blared out an obnoxious laugh. "Well, well! That there sounded like a nice plan, but I didn't think it worked out too well in your favor, did it? Oh, well, all's well that ends well! Game over, Ulty!" The clank from Veemon's step echoed throughout the room once more as the celing began to slide down.

Izzy's eyes grew wide. "NOW!! NOW!!"

Raul quickly snapped from his trance and threw a charged bolt from his hands to the trigger tile.. with Veemon still on it, of course. A smoking Veemon soared forward and slid across the polished tile floor as the machinery beneath him crackled.

"Ow." Veemon breathed as he flew by and landed with a cold thud.

The roof was down to the 11 foot mark at this point. Izzy quickly threw open the scanning program again and put his hacking skills back to work. With some effort, he penetrated the security settings of the floor and typed hastily through the various menus.

Goku stared up as the roof tapped his hair. "...um, hurry up there, will you?"

Izzy still sat on the ground, typing. "Well, soooorry! Maybe I should've checked this out beforehand!"

Rodent threw his hands up in disgust. "Well, thank you Mr. Knowitall."

Everybody got down onto their knees. The roof was at 5 and a half feet.

"Prodigious!" Izzy yelped, slamming his hand down onto the Enter key. The Emergency Shutdown was selected. A bar formed across the screen, with a small streak of green crossing across it.

4 and half. People were starting to get uncomfortable. The tallest members of the group were already lying down.

"Almost there..."

3 feet. Izzy lied alongside his laptop.

"One more second...."

"I suppose size does matter," Daemon growled, nearly trapped between the floor and the celing. "But not in such a negative manner as this."




























"Done."

The celing slowed to a crawl with a deafening groan. The celing was just under 2 and a half feet from the floor. Everybody breathed a collective sigh of relief. While it was a tight fit, everybody was able to crawl semi-comfortably to the stairwell across from them, partially blocked off due to the celing.

"I have to lose weight," Gabumon huffed, as he slithered along the floor near the rest of the group.







Floor 3 - Who Wants To Be Alive?





Everyone finally climbed to the top of the nearly neverending stairwell, and stopped there, looking at their next challenge. They all sighed in relief.

The room was a simple bland room with unfinished wallpainting. It was about 40 feet in both directions. In the center of the room there sat a coffee table and two swivel chairs, all damaged in one form or another. The coffee table was missing a leg and was being supported by a stack of phone books. Both chairs were scratched up immensely. In the corner of the room a spotlight stood facing the seating.

Ultimanium's view shifted repeatedly. "Be on guard, everyone. This room isn't what it seems."

Unbeknowest to anyone, Goku had already dropped into one of the chairs. "It's probably a break room."

Before anyone could scream at Goku for being so lazy, the lights in the room went off, plunging the room into darkness. "..huzzah?" Conker gaped. "Goku, you dumbass, now look what you did!"

Kid frowned. "Oh, fricking great! Now look what you did, you oaf! Anybody there?"

"I don't think that was a good thing..." Kari sighed. "Can someone touch me? I don't know if I'm YAAAAH!! PERVERTS!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Davis grinned. "Just getting my bearings, that's all."





"...live, from Server..!!...."

Biyomon frowned. "Oh, now what..."

"Who Wants To Be Alive?!"

The spotlight flashed on in a nova of colours, effectively blinding everyone present. As the group screamed in pain, clawed their eyes out and generally woke up, the two chairs were finally illuminated in the flare-ish white light. Goku sat in one.

Servant sat in the other.

He was fully decked out in formal apparel. The android flashed a rented tuxedo and a greased toupee as he shuffled a deck of flash cards. "Well, well! Nice to see you arrived, Argetlahm crew! Welcome to challenge #3!"

Serge held the Setra Weapon at Servant's throat. "Tell us what's going on here, android, before my blades get dull and I find a reason to sharpen them."

"Now, now! I'm just running the third challenge, that's all! You can go ahead and kill me if you want, but Ultramagnus might forget about his grace and smite you all where you stand right now. It's your choice. As part of the challenges, it is essential that you complete this task or be formally thrown out of the HQ."

"You and what army?" Piedmon laughed.

The wall behind Piedmon slid up, to reveal a smaller room with at least 80 androids in it. "Why," Servant snickered. "That one. Now, please, let's get on with the game. Let's play Who Wants To Be Alive!" As Servant spoke, the spotlight dimmed into an eerie dark blue, dumping the room into near-darkness. "Alright... who's our first contestant? Ah, yes! You, Goku!"

Goku blinked. "..huh?"

"You are our first and last contestant! Screwing up on the questions I give you will mean the destruction of your team! This is an exercise of true intellectual strength!"

Magnus put his head against the wall. "We're doomed."

"First off... alright. Goku, would you mind reminding me... the elite guard android unit fights with WHAT type of weapon?"

"Energy blades." Raul muttered. (A/N - See Chapter 16 if you don't believe him!)

"NO HELP FROM THE AUDIENCE!!" Servant bellowed. "...that is, unless he uses a lifeline."

"Energy blades." Goku sighed.

Servant glanced down at his card. "..why, Goku! You are absolutely right!! On to the next question!..."

Matt turned to Sora. "This guy's a fruit."

"The next question... Goku, what time exactly did Ultimanium say that lunch aboard the Argetlahm was being served daily?"

Goku snapped his fingers. "Well, duh! 1:00 in the afternoon!"

"Correct! Who does Veemon like?"

Veemon twitched nervously.

"Gatomon." Goku said.

Veemon face faulted as the rest of the digimon started in on uncontrollable laughter.

"See if you can identify this spell," Servant gaped. "Okay.. a big black uncontrollable energy sword of utter and complete death all conjured by magic."

"Laguna Blade." Goku answered.

Magnus lifted an eyebrow. "How the hell is he answering all these? He was a total idiot before..."

Servant threw his remaining cards down at the table. "Damn you!! You're supposed to be the dumbest sack of hammers on the Argetlahm and you can answer every single damn question in my damn stack effortlessly!! Ultramagnus, my master?! What have I done wrong?!? Noooooooooooooooooo..." Servant proceeded to shut down as he collapsed into a heap on the floor.













Gohan sweatdropped. "....um.. yeah."

Goku stood to his feet. "All I have to thank for this is Ulty's tech library and some extensive study periods."

Ultimanium grinned. "No problem."












< br>
Floor 4 - Fight Club





As the elevator rose once again up the shaft, the rickety walls outside of the glass walling of the transport box were soon replaced by clear windows, allowing view of Server continent below as the elevator rose higher and higher into the sky. Tai could already see the very edge of Server. Who knows how high the elevator had flown at this point. One thing for sure, they were getting closer and closer to Ultramagnus. Everybody seemed able to sense the extreme power that radiated only a short distance above them.

Vegeta cocked his head to the side. "I need a blasted fight, already. My joints are locking up."

"Ultramagnus lies ahead," Raul sighed. "I think we're all going to get a workout, some way or another."

Everybody was startled as the elevator halted abruptly. The door dinged again as it slid open.. into Ultramagnus' office.









Ultramagnus rolled his eyes. "Nice to see you all again." He gestured to the Chrono Cross, alongside a jewelry case, sitting on the desk ahead of him. "Is this what you're looking for? Well, I have news for you bastards, you're not getting it. I hate to have to stain my hands with the blood of those inferior to me, so it looks like this has to be a job for my servant."

"Your little 'servant' is down for the count!" Gatomon shouted. "C'mon, quit throwing your own men in front of us and let's finish this!"

"If you're such a badass, show us!" Conker yelled.

Ultramagnus grinned. "No, I was thinking of my other servant. I'll let her take care of you. Besides, I don't think reality itself is ready for the power I wield even now. With the Dragon Balls and the Chrono Cross, it can only grow. Anyways, I think I've been babbling far too long. I have a wish to be granted. Toodles." Ultramagnus floated out of his chair, before throwing himself at the roof, bursting through it. The Chrono Cross and the Dragon Balls trailing him as he scorched off into the horizon.

"He's heading for Epoch Rock!" Cody exclaimed. "We have to go after him!"




"None of you hotties are leaving this spot."





*A dimensional vagabond, once more aligned with the livable dimensions under Ultramagnus' command. A passion-fueled woman, her sexual desires are what power her extreme abilities. She seems a bit tougher and experienced than last time. Yessir, you know who we're talking about here...*


YOLEI - 6th Dimensional Superhuman





"Not again." Armadillomon huffed.

"I thought you'd all be happy to see me," Yolei cooed. "I mean, with my sudden abscence to the second dimension at all... however, I was picked up by Ultramagnus and now I see my destiny again... to get men like you back to the sixth dimension for the bidding of a goddess such as myself!"

Davis went into a battle stance, Ragnaroks held high. "You're not getting me if I have anything to say about it!"

Kari latched her arms onto Davis. "You heard him! He's not leaving this spot if we have anything to prove!"

"... I had no idea it was still official."

Kari grinned. "A bit neglected, but it's still official." She pulled Davis into a hug before backing off with the rest of the crew.



"I think I've had enough of this bitch!" Karsh growled. "And her being an ally to Ultramagnus only worsens things!!"

"I'd have to say I agree with you there, unfortunate as it may seem," Vegeta scowled. "Come, let's finish things."

"Let's."



"We're gonna do this now! Get ready, Yolei! Here we come!" Patamon yelped.




Patamon... digivolve to...
ANGEMON!!
Angemon... digivolve to...
MAGNAANGEMON!!!

Gatomon... digivolve to...
ANGEWOMON!!

Veemon... digivolve to...
EXVEEMON!!
Exveemon... DNA Digivolve to...
PAILDRAMON!!!
Paildramon... Mega Digivolve to...
IMPERIALDRAMON!!
Imperialdramon... Mode Change to..
Fighter Mode!!

Tentomon... digivolve to...
KABUTERIMON!!
Kabuterimon... digivolve to...
MEGAKABUTERIMON!!!

Armadillomon... digivolve to....
ANKYLOMON!!

Agumon... warp digivolve to...
WARGREYMON!!

Gabumon... warp digivolve to...
METALGARURUMON!!!

Wargreymon.... Metalgarurumon... DNA digivolve to...
OMNIMON!!!!

Biyomon...digivolve to...
BIRDRAMON!!
Birdramon... digivolve to...
GARUDAMON!!!

Gomamon... digivolve to..
IKKAKUMON!!
Ikkakumon... digivolve to...
ZUDOMON!!




(A/N - You can't tell me you've seen that many digivolutions in one place. .. or, at least, that many powerful digimon in one place.)




"Move it, digi-freaks! I want my lover-boy!" Yolei screamed.

Serge sweatdropped. "..oh, man.."




"Sorry we're late!" A mechanical voice shouted. "Just couldn't fit into a building, that's all!" As the voice finished, machinegun fire strafed the interior of the building, shattering several of the windows on the side of the building.

"Wing Zeromus!" Ultimanium shouted. "DeathHarvest! You're both here, thank God!"

"You're both here, thank God for distracting them for me!" Yolei snickered as she swung her hands in front of her and fired of a wave of Ki blasts. However, they were easily intercepted by the digimon and were all deflected, absorbed or otherwise blocked.

"Our turn!" Imperialdramon bellowed. "Let hell loose, everybody, and don't spare the infrastructure!!"


"Positron Laser!"
"Celestial Arrow!"
"Horn Buster!"
"Supreme Cannon!"
"Wing Blade!"
"Vulcan's Hammer!"


Yolei swung her hands in front of her to parry the blasts from the digimon, but didn't anticipate MagnaAngemon and Ankylomon dropping from the sky on her, MagnaAngemon swinging Excalibur and Ankylomon dropping a heavy spiked tail on her head. They would have hit, however, the force of the ranged digimon attacks sent her flying back through the window, shaken, but not harmed. She removed her frontal defense and sat hovering in the air a short distance from the building. "Nice try, but it's going to take more than that!"

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Magnus all went Super Saiyan as fast as they possibly could and lunged out into the open air above Server to attack Yolei, launching whatever limbs they had free at her in a continous blur of motion. Yolei was managing to dodge every blow from the Z Saiyans, however she had to put a little more effort to repel Magnus. Magnus eventually managed to clip Yolei, sending her back reeling.

Conker watched from the building, shaking his head. "Stupid bitch. I never thought it would come to this." Conker lit up in a white flame, activated by the Ki, and dove out into the open air after the Saiyans. Yolei never saw it coming. Conker propelled himself up further in the air with a flip and brought his clenched fists down on Yolei's head with a crack, sending her spiraling down.



Another Ki blast sent her back up in the air.

Goku blinked. "..what the? Who was that?"


"Your little reinforcements, that's who!"















Krillin, Piccolo, Trunks and Tien all sat hovering off in the distance. "Quadruple dose of asskicking coming your way! Open fire, guys!!" Krillin yelled, all four Z fighters letting loose a proverbial hurricane of energy blasts on the stunned Yolei. The bursts of light homed in on the digidestined and pounded her repeatedly, the resulting explosions shoving her back and keeping her in her incapacitated state. All four fighters lurched forward through the air and started pounding Yolei with every last ounce of strength that existed in their bodies. With an elbow slam from Piccolo, Yolei was sent back through the busted window, where some pissed off male fighters awaited.

Cody slashed, Davis slashed, Tai slashed, TK slashed, Serge slashed, Karsh slashed. All people slashed when Yolei came by them.

Yolei's severed limbs lied lifeless on the floor. Her head landed perfectly straight up on Ultramagnus' desk, impaling itself on a penholder.



Conker dusted his hands. "NOW she's done like dinner."






Goku glared out at the four taskless warriors hovering outside. "Guys! What are you all doing here?!"

Krillin shrugged. "Hey, don't ask me, you little friend Raul showed up at the Kame House the other day and said that you were in trouble and you needed reinforcements and we came. Raul explained to us all about the Ultramagnus thing..."

"We used his dimensionsplitting device and returned here with him," Piccolo continued. "He said that there was a problem here that was worse than Cell, but I can't say I've seen much around here to justify that."

"What he said," Tien sighed.

"Anyways, if there's a Super Saiyan that invaded a dimension like he insists, it's up to us to take care of him," Trunks said. "We'd be more than happy to aid you in any way that we can."





Vegeta looked out to the horizon at the far edge of Server. "I hate to admit it, but I think we are going to need help with this freak.."













Ultramagnus has gotten hold of the Chrono Cross and the Dragon Balls and has finally begun his trek toward Epoch Rock to begin his wish.. will the Argetlahm crew be able to get to the site in time to stop the maniacal Super Saiyan from destroying the fourth dimension and attaining ultimate power? The gang begins the last stretch on the next Argetlahm Adventures!!