Digimon Fan Fiction / Flint The Time Detective Fan Fiction / Monster Rancher Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Arena ❯ Battle of the Fuzzies ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Once again, I must remind you that I don't own these character…except for the ones that are obviously mine…

Episode 2: Battle of the Fuzzies

Anti-Conscience: Welcome back to another episode of the show that brings you pages of bad humor and poorly matched fights, otherwise known as Anime Arena (echo).

Kimi: Now really, AC, I don't think they'd be reading this if it was that bad…

Anti-Conscience: Somehow I think they wouldn't know any better.

Kimi: Stop insulting the readers!!!

Anti-Conscience: You think that's an insult? This is an insult: All of you readers are *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*!!! Hey, I got `beeped'…no fair!

Kimi: NOOOOO! Our ratings just dropped three whole points!!!

Anti-Conscience: You mean they weren't at zero in the first place?

*Kimi and her anti-conscience continue to argue for several minutes before Kimi's conscience appears with a `POP', looks at the two bickering hosts, and decides to take over*

Conscience: Todays on Anime Arena (echo), wesas haves a special episode: Battle of the Fuzzies. Wesas `ll be `aving a tournamament `tween cute `n fuzzy monster creatures from different animeses. Since its is a tournamament, its `ll takes longer than mostses battles…so letsus go 'traight to the 'rena. Okiday?

*The wonderfully convenient giant TV screen lowers out of the ceiling and turns on, showing Mr. Referee knee-high in a mass of cute little balls of fluff*

Mr. Referee: As you can see, I'm here with the contestants…but I can't seem to get them to do anything. Hey Kimi, could you give me some help?

*There is a loud `POP', and Kimi's anti-conscience appears, flame-thrower in hand*

Anti-Conscience: All right, all of you are going to line up in a very straight line. Anyone who doesn't comply gets barbecued. Understand?

*There was a mad scramble as the twenty-some cute things try to get into what they considered a `straight line' (it is, in fact, not anywhere near straight). None of them so much as twitches until Kimi's anti-conscience disappears back to from whence she came with another distinct `POP'*

Mr. Referee: Okay, since this is a tournament, the fights will be taking place in a ring rather than the full arena. Also, there is a new set of rules: first one unconscious loses; no leaving the ring once the match has begun, (if you do, you lose); no tickling (I know how these guys just love doing cute stuff like that); you break it, you buy it; and, of course, no trainers allowed (yes, they actually have to think for themselves for once). Here's the setup:

Pikachu VS Veemon

Squirtle VS Guilmon

Charmander VS Moochi

Bulbasaur VS Suezo

Totodile VS Ryo-ohki

Cindiquil VS Ken-ohki

Chikorita VS Lovestar

Mokona VS Pterri

ChuChu VS Getalong

Agumon VS Poogie

The winners of each of these rounds will proceed to the next round. First up, will Pikachu and Veemon step into the ring?

Veemon: What ring?

Pikachu: Pika pi! (translation: That one!)

*Pikachu points a chubby yellow paw at where a boxing ring has just risen out of the floor*

Veemon: Oh…

*Both the yellow rodent and the blue…thing…step into the ring*

Veemon: Now what?

Pikachu: Chuu!! (translation: We fight!!)

Veemon: Oh, OK then.

*Veemon just stands there with a blank look on his face, making no attempt to follow the electric rodent's instructions*

Mr. Referee: Um…you can fight now…

Veemon: Shouldn't there be a bell or something? I mean…this is a boxing ring…

Pikachu: Pika pikachu? (translation: Maybe we should humor him?)

Mr. Referee: Fine then…Kimi?

*Kimi's conscience appears, right on cue and, of course, with a `POP'. She pulls a rather large gong out of the `Zone', then scrunches up her face in a cute little expression as she makes an attempt at thinking. She quickly gives up, however, and just hits the gong with her head. Her job done, she disappears*

*Pikachu starts to use a Thundershock, but Veemon gets the rodent first with a Vee Headbutt, knocking the Pokémon right out of the ring*

Mr. Referee: Since Pikachu has left the ring, Veemon wins the match!!

Veemon: Who's the mon?

*Ash appears out of nowhere, apparently seeking vengeance for his fallen comrade*

Ash: I'll teach you for beating up on mice!! *starts throttling Veemon*

*The rest of the first round continued very much like this. (Well, not the Ash seeking vengeance part…just the pathetically easy battles…mostly because I don't wanna spend time writing out every single one) Squirtle swamped Guilmon with a Hydro Pump. Charmander literally wiped the floor with Moochi (turns out Charmander's a bit of a neat freak…). Suezo licked Bulbasaur's *beep*(that one's most deffinately not in a literal sense). Ryo-ohki turned into her pink-mecha-bunny form…but accidentally stepped on Totodile, ending the match rather quickly. Cindiquil incinerated Ken-ohki. Chikorita danced its way into the next round by using a Petal Dance on Lovestar. Pterri won against Mokona with a pickup line, followed by a drop from twenty feet up. Getalong fainted, so ChuChu won by default. And, finally, Pooky beat Agumon by turning into a large rock and falling from a respectable height onto Agumon's head (which is actually a rather large target). Now onto the second round!*

Mr. Referee: Now onto the second round! (Didn't I just say that? Oh well…) The matchings will be as follows:

Squirtle VS Veemon

Charmander VS Suezo

Cindiquil VS Ryo-ohki

Chikorita VS Pterri

ChuChu VS Poogie

*Squirtle and Veemon step into the ring…*

*Since I don't even want to bother with the second round, I'll just tell you the winners. Better yet, I'll have Mr. Referee tell you. Aren't I lazy?*

Mr. Referee: We have only five contestants left, so we're moving on to the final round. For this round, Veemon, Charmander, Ryo-ohki, Chikorita, and Poogie will all fight each other at once. Last one standing wins. Is that clear?

*All five of them nod and step into the ring*

Mr. Referee: Ready…Fight!!

*Right off the bat, Ryo-ohki transforms into her mecha form, knocking Chikorita out of the ring. Charmander Flame-throwers Veemon, who gets blasted out of the ring too. Charmander's Flame-thrower, however, also melts mecha-Ryo-ohki's leg, welding the joints together. Ryo-ohki trips and falls on Charmander, and both of them are rendered unconscious. All this time, the little yellow blob with big googly eyes known as Poogie never even moves*

Mr. Referee: And the winner is…POOGIE!!

Poogie (staring blankly): …

Mr. Referee: Congratulations, you have won the tittle of Supreme Cute 'n Fuzzy Monster! Do you have anything you want to say?

Poogie: …

Mr. Referee: Anything at all you want to say? Maybe to a friend of yours?

Poogie: …

Mr. Referee: Oh, I give up…Where did this thing come from, anyway?

Kimi (walking in): I dunno, I found him in the alley out back.

Mr. Referee: Does anyone know where he came from?

*Both of them look around expectantly, but no one answers, not even Poogie*

Kimi: Soooo. What do you think we should do with 'im? Hey! Where'd he go?

*They look around for the little yellow creature, then, noticing the door is open, Kimi runs to have a look outside. She finds Poogie just outside the door, and with him is a strange looking girl with green hair, wings, and extremely large ears*

Girl: Oh, there you are Poogie! Did you find any BEM monsters?

Poogie: Poogie poogie…

Girl: Alright then, let's keep looking.

*Suddenly a purple-haired boy runs up to the girl*

Boy: There you are Lime! I spotted one over by the supermarket!

Girl: Good job Bass! Come on!

*The girl puts Poogie on her shoulder then flies off, the boy trying in vain to keep up with her, all the while yelling at her not to fly because its too conspicuous*

Mr. Referee: That was pretty weird.

*Kimi nods*

Mr. Referee: Maybe we should end the show now?

*Kimi nods again*

Mr. Referee: …Are you alive?

*Kimi continues nodding, then falls over and goes into convulsions*

Mr. Referee: Okay…Hopefully we can get her back to normal by the next episode! Until then, keep reviewing and keep making suggestions!! See ya!

Just incase your not as obsessed as I am and don't know who some of these creatures are:

Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cindiquil, and Chikorita are all from Pokémon

Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon are from Digimon

Moochi and Suezo are from Monster Rancher

Pterri and Getalong are from Flint the Time Detective

Ryo-ohki and Ken-ohki are from Tenchi (Muyo/Universe/in Tokyo/other)

Mokona is from Rayearth

ChuChu is from Revolutionary Girl Utena

Lovestar is from Mon Colle Knights

Poogie is from Jewel BEM Hunter Lime