Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beavis and butthead's big adventure, and mayham! ❯ the warm beer and the dog boy! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This fic is placed in between the movie beeves and butthead do America.

Disclaimer: I do not own beeves and butthead, sailor moon or any of the other animes used in this fic. ^_~

Beeves and butt heads big adventure

Beeves and butthead are on the search for a new TV. After being robed, this is why there in camper with a broken fridge watching TV.

"I'm ganna get a beer," announced Beeves grabbing a beer.

Beeves takes a sip of the beer from the broken fridge. He spits it back out on the TV. 0_o

"Ah! This shit's warm!" shouted beeves at the beer.

A portal appears in the broken TV and sucks them into it.

"Hey beeves! Where getting sucked in to the TV!" carefully observed butthead getting sucked into the TV with beeves. ^_^

"We are? Oh ya! Cool!" said beeves as they disappear.

*** World of inu-yasha****

Inu-yasha is still stuck in the tree and hasn't meat kagome yet.

Beeves and butthead appear not too far away.

"hey beeves! Ahhh…. Where we in a forest before?" asked butthead looking around inu-yasha's forest.

"umm… I'm not sure. Maybe where at camp!' suggested beeves.

"Ahhh…..ya that must be it! Maybe they have a TV here somewhere!" said butthead continuing on into the forest. Soon there so close too inu-yasha there breathing down his neck! literally! (they're doing their annoying laugh while exploring)

"hey beeves! Hunhunhun! This girls got ears!" pointed out butthead the so called smart one out of them.(he means dog ears! ^_^)

"umm….hunhunhun(this is there annoying laugh) oh yeah!" said beeves looking at inu-yasha.

Butthead, already being so close, brings out his hand and feels inu-yasha's dog-ears.

"hey I want to feel her ears too!" wined beeves. Then beeves notices the arrow.

"hey butthead look at the arrow!" exclaims beeves. (^_^ )

"umm…hunhunhun! Oh ya! Hmmm I'll take it!" announced butthead.

Butthead pulls out the arrow thus awakening inu-yasha.

"hey I want the arrow!" wined beeves "grrrr"

"no it was my idea to take the arrow first!" explained butthead. (he doesn't no but he's lying! ^_^)

"umm…..oh ya" said beeves. (boy he doesn't have a good memory)

"who are you?" asked inu-yasha as the 2 boys realize he's awake. Although they still think he's a girl.

"hey look the girls awake!" exclaimed beeves and the arrow disappears.

"I'm not a girl!" shouted inu-yasha in anger.

"ummm….hunhunhunhunhunhunhun…" laughed the both of them.

"ummm…do you have a TV?" asked butthead remembering their task.

"What's a TV?" asked inu-yasha all confuseled by the 2 laughing idiots.

"umm…it's a box.. umm…with glace, and shows umm.. stuff on it!" explained butthead not explaining anything really.

"ya ya and you watch music videos on it" added beeves.

"hunhunhunhun……" laughed the 2 numbkunskulls.

"huh? Your confusing me1 so I'll go now!" said inu-yasha walking away.

"hunhun.. wait I want to feel your ears!" remembered beeves as he started walking up to inu-yasha.

Inu-yasha then jumps into the trees out of beeves's reach.

" hey get down here!" yelled beeves starting to get really mad and start to spas out.

"hnhn.. this just isn't fare! First butthead gets to touch the girl's ears! Then...

then I don't get the arrow! Then we loose are TV!" cried beeves still a little spased out.

"umm…hunhunhunhun…. I think the TV is before the arrow" corrected butthead.(like he knows a lot more ^_^)

"ummm….hunhunhun..oh ya!" realized beeves as inu-yasha observes them.

"ummm…hunhunhun… yeh look! I can see under the girl with ear's pants!" exclaimed butthead looking up inu-yasha pants. (boy! Boys with thick skulls! ^_^)

"gggrrrr! I'm not a girl and stop that!" yelled inu-yasha pissed at the both of them "now to get ride of you!" shouted inu-yasha punching them into the village kagome is in.

"um…ouch" cried butthead

"ummm…yeah! Ouch" repeated beeves as all the villagers and kagome looked at them.

"who are thee? And where thee come from?" asked the village elder pointing her bow at them.

"ummm….do you have a TV?" asked butthead.

"yeah! And can I have an arrow?" asked beeves not knowing the danger they where in.

"no and what is a TV?" asked the elder.

"it's from my time they must be from my time!" observed kagome excited to see someone from her own time.

"ummm…hunhunhunhunhunhunh…ect." Laughed the idiots again.

Everyone looked at them once again. -_-"

"umm…hey hunhunhunhun…. Can I look under your skirt?" asked beeves to kagome.

"grrrrrr!!!!!!!! Nnnoooooo!!!!!!" yelled a very angry kagome, punching them all the way into the well, pit thingy kagome came there in thus transporting them into another anime.

"hey look where in a pit toilet!" observed butthead not even close to what it really was.

"hunhunhunhun…. Cool" said beeves still toppled over butthead.

~END~

soooooo how did you like it? Should I continue? And yes PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!