Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beavis and butthead's big adventure, and mayham! ❯ the 9th millenium item! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap.3

You like me you really like me! People actually review! Thank you lady_shinigami for helping me on the idea for this chap.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters from beavis and butthead, yugioh, or any other animes I use.

Beavis and butthead big adventure!

Bev and butt land in front of a game shop called" turtle game shop" (is that what Yugi's grandpa's shops called?)

"Hey beavis! Look it's turd…turdle….game…..shop! Hey maybe they sell TV!" said butt forgetting about the money part.

"Umm.. hunhunhun..oh ya! Lets go" said bev as they both walked in.

"looks like we have some customers" stated Jou (I'm too lazy to write his full name) as bev and butt walked in.

"yah it looks like it" -_-` said Anzu looking at the weird looking kids just a little taller than Yugi.

Bev and butt walk up to the counter. Grandpa comes in and goes to the cash register to "serve" the 2 young boys.(I'm calling Yugi's grandpa grandpa! K? K!)

"ummm….. hunhunhun…. Do you have a TV?" asked butt the usual question.

"I'm sorry we don't sell TV's here" explained grandpa "but we do sell other stuff here like games" continued grandpa.

"umm… do you sell toilets?" asked bev as all the other (- butt) stared at him

-_-".

"no I'm sorry we don't but I do sell games and practical jokes" compromised grandpa.

"Yugi I think these kids are really dumb and perverted" said Jou to Yugi.

"Ya and there also short like Yugi. I wonder how old they are?" added Honda.

"I'm not short!!!" yelled an angry Yugi, flaying his arms all over the place in frustration. (Yugi doesn't like being called short)

"umm…. Kids do you even have any money?" asked grandpa doubting they have a sent to spend.

"ummm…. Hunhunhunhun" they laughed searching their pockets.

Bev pulled out his gold turd, then butt snatched it. Grandpa looked closely at the gold turd and realized it was a millennium item.

"oh my god it's the millennium turd!" shouted grandpa as Yugi and friends stared at him -_-". (oooowwww how'd we come up whit this?! ^_^)

"Millennium… turd?!" -_-` repeated Yugi and Bakura looking at the turd, truly to be a millennium item.

"Hunhunhun cool! Now the turd gold and milanimum" said butt looking at the mileenium turd.

"Hey! Hunhunhun… give it back butthead! It's mine! Give it to me!" wined bev trying to get the turd back.

"That's just stupid!" yelled Honda looking at the new millennium item.

"Fine you keep the gold malenimum turd I'll just get a bigger and better ball of turd!" said the pissed off bev marching off to find a big ball of turd.

"Give me that millennium turd and I'll give you this toy turd," said grandpa trying to get the turd that is millennium.

Grandpa starts chasing butt around the room as the rest (minus bev) just watched -_-o.

All of a sudden bev comes in on a gigantic ball of turd. Bev rolls the ball up to Jou, Anzu, Honda, Yugi, and Bakura and then rolls over them. Butt didn't see the turd ball and runs into it making an imprint, grandpa soon joins him. Bev the slips and the turd rolls of off all of them.

"ewwwwwww! I'm covered in pooh!" shouted Anzu very pissed of because she is covered in turd and ruined a perfectly good tank top.

"gorse! This is disgusting!" yelled Bakura, Yugi, Jou, and Honda trying to clean there close the best they can.

"hunhunhun…. Pooh! That's funny! Hunhunhunhun!" laughed butt still holding the millennium turd as his bone fell out of his pocket and the little gold tooth jumped into butt's hand. (yes it jumped)

"hey! Chicks like super hero's right!… then I should become one like bionic man or, or, or turd man!" said bev inventing his super hero self.

Bev than jumps into the ball of turd showing only his arms, legs, and head thus becoming ……Turd man! Faster than a speeding fart it is turd man the greatest super hero ever to cross the men's washroom! (I love this turd man! He's the double of crap man!)

"do you like me now?!" asked bev to Anzu as Yugi, Bakura, Honda, and Jou just stared at the ball of turd known as turd man as butt and grandpa argued (well, at least an attempt at arguing ^_^")

"ewwwwwww! Get lost! You big pervert!" yelled Anzu hitting bev into butt knocking the turd out off butt's hand and into bev's hand. Bev also lost his costume all over the shop.

All of a sudden the millennium turd glows and bev turns into yami beavis!

Bev gets taller aquires a British accent and becomes less perverted. (oooowwww imagine his hunhunhun laugh with a British accent! Hilarious!)

"cool! Beavis you got taller! I want to get taller!" shouted butt in anger of being short.

"ummm.. he turns yami too" -_-o said Bakura looking at Yami bev who was walking up to him.

"I say old chap, you are British aren't you?" asked bev too Bakura on account of Bakura's British accent.

"no I'm Japanese not British, I just lived in Briton for a bit" -_-o explained Bakura looking at the very ugly taller version of the little pervert. (yami bev is really snobby! ^_^)

" hey I want to have a British accent and a malenimum turd!" wined butt trying to talk in a British accent.

All of a sudden the gold tooth in butt's hand with the little eye jumps into butt's open mouth and glows.

"oh my the 9th millennium item! The millennium gold tooth!" said grandpa.

"millennium…. Gold tooth?!"-_-o repeated Honda, Anzu, Jou, and Yugi looking at the new item while bev is having a conversation about Britain.

All of the sudden butt gets taller, less perverted and aquires a British accent t just like yami bev. Butt turned yami!

~end~

*laughs manically * I will continue this yugioh thingy chap in the next chapter of beavis and buttheads big adventure!

PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!