Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beavis and butthead's big adventure, and mayham! ❯ bakura! how could you be?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap 6.

Sorry for not doing another chap! I was too lazy to make it! This one is funny! ^_~ It includes ranma

Disclaimer: me no own anything so ya can't sue me! Muhahahaha! Must eat some chocolate!!!

Beavis and buttheads big adventure!

Usagi walked in the park with her gal friends and chatted `bout stuff when she saw a certain white haired boy laying on the ground unconscious. They took him to Makoto's apartment and let him rest.

Soon Mako had a huge plate of rice balls and other stuff (stuff as in yummy in my tummy sweets!! Mmmmmmmm!) Usagi and Minako where eating like crazy when bakura woke up.

"Would… you…. Like… some …… food?" Asked Mina between bits.

0.0"NO!" yelled bakura wanting to barf cause of all the food.

"Come on you know ya want it!" chirped Mako.

"Not everyone eat like odango atama and blondy over there" stated Ray.

"I think I need to barf" said bakura to himself but was herd by mina.

She gasped and yelled, "That's why you're so skinny! Your anorexic!" As all the girls look at him.

"Maybe that's why we found him unconscious in the park, because he had a lack of food" stated Ami "maybe you should take him to the doctors, there's some dude in Nerima who specializes in anorexia" informed Ray.

"Ok!" chirped Minako "I'll take him there! Bye!!"^_^ and with that she exited the building while hanging onto bakura.

***at doctor tofu's office***

"so Ranma, you and Akane are fighting again?" asked Tofu as he "fixed" up Ranma.

Minako and bakura stepped into the office as Minako blurted out "HI, I'm Minako and this is some hot man who's anorexic please help him"

"well first thing to do with anorexic people is to get them to admit there anorexic" stated dr. Tofu.

"I'm NOT ANEREXIC!!" yelled bakura finally getting what was going on.

"well I guess ya got your work cut out for you" said Ranma patting the dr. on the back and attempting to walk away.

"ok then aaa…?" started mina remembering she didn't know his name yet.

"It's bakura and I'm not anorexic! I just was force fed A LOT of food by some little kids!" explained bakura but no one believed him about the kid part. (I made them think he's anorexic `cause it's sometimes annoying how skinny they look from the side! ^_^0)

" he's delusional too" said Tofu writing on a pad of paper. "ok the only way to prove or disprove is to make him eat something" said Tofu explaining his plan.

They strapped bakura to a chair and tried to make him eat as soon as he ate some he barfed on the floor "proving" he was anorexic. (gotta get outta the way no time to miss it!!!!)

"haha! Your anorexic!" said Ranma pointing at bakura "wait but I'm stuck with an uncute tomboy! Like sucks!" stated ranma.

"I herd that!!!" yelled Akane smashing Ranma with her trusty mallet.

Ranma smashed into the wall knocking 2 very familiar faces off a light and onto the ground. Bev had a mop on his head and started walking around the office with the mop up and putting it back on his head saying "boy" when it was off and saying "girl" when it was on. He wouldn't stop doing that and walked around the background.

A little pig was in the room too and was being chased around by butt, Akane didn't notice until he knocked her over.

"hmmmmm bacon" was all butt said and him and bev received a hit with the mallet knocking them into another dimension. (wow that was quick!)

"awww little piggy!" stated mina squeezing p-Chan.

"HEY that's MY p-Chan!" yelled the angry Akane while bakura was still being force-fed. (mmmmm food! I feel sorry for him though because that IS a lot of food!)

the 2 girls started fighting over p-Chan and a cloud off smoke appeared. P-Chan was caught in the middle and had xs in his eyes x_x.

/yah ok bakura?/ asked yami b to the sickly green bakura.

// I wanna go home!!!! And am I really that skinny?// replied bakura to his yami.

/do you want me to take over?// asked yami b.

//don't kill anyone!// reminded bakura

/you take the fun out of every thing!/ replied yami b before taking over bakura again.

Yami b broke the straps and laughed.

"stupid mortals! I'm not anorexic! I just come from a different dimension where people are skinnier! Besides! Look at you, you're the one who should be anorexic!" yelled the "enraged" yami b.

Akane and Mina stopped "oh that explains a lot! Why didn't you say you weren't anorexic in the first place?" replied the idiotic Mina.

Akane looked at the dumb blond -_-0 "he did say that"

"he did?! When did my love say that!?" said the confused mina.

"humph…… I'm going bye" farwelled yami b disappearing into another random dimension.

***where yami and others end up***

"so what are we doing today?" asked a black longhaired boy to a whityish hair coloured boy who was crossing his arms.

"don't ask stupid questions Ray" stated the boy.

"k" replied Ray to his fellow teammate whom was named Kai.

Yami and co. appeared not too far away from them and saw all the little spiny top toys also known as "beyblades".

~end~

so ya like?! No? yes? Maybe? Oh well anywho if ya feel like flaming me on this fic ya can! I won't care because I can do a jig and YOU can't! nanananannnnnaaaaaaannnnnnaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh ya and that includes you too lady_shinigami!