Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ A MiSTing of 4 Robster80 fics ❯ Pink Wedding Part 2: CONTINEUEM! YOU HAVE TO HAVE CONTINEUEM! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(SOL, where BRIAN & MAGGIE are dressed as reporters)

BRIAN: Hi, and welcome to Satellite Tonight.

MAGGIE: Today, we are covering the wedding of the century, as TK and Mimi get hitched. TK and Mimi? Is this right?

BRIAN: That's right. And here with a report is Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo, live at the church. Guys?

(Other side of the SOL, TOM & CROW are holding microphones)

TOM: We are here at the "Our bad couple of the evening" church, waiting for the rest of the guest.


CROW: A rip in time and space has opened up, and the Gundam Wing pilots have arrived. No word if any Pokemon trainers or if the cast of DBZ will arrive.

TOM (Whispering): $5 bucks says one of them calls it off.

CROW (Whispering): You're on.

(Main area of the SOL)

MAGGIE: Um, guys? We hear that some people will try to ruin the wedding. Is this true?

(Other side of the SOL)

TOM: Yes it is Maggie, in fact we have a few protesters now.

MATT, DAVIS, & KARI: STOP THE WEDDING! STOP THE WEDDING!

CROW: But like the protests of Dogma and Pokemon, nobody is listening, and everyone thinks they're nuts.

TOM: Nothing is stopping this wedding.

(Lights go off)

ALL: EXCEPT FANFIC SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNN!

(Door sequence)

(Theatre, ALL take their seats)

***************************************************************** ***************

BRIAN: Hey, the stars are coming out.

CROW: Say…

BRIAN: Not that way.

CROW: Oh.

TK stood up at the altar with the priest and his six best men. He looked around at the crowd,

MAGGIE: Seeing that all the exits were blocked.

MATT (TK): NOOOOOOOO! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!

checking to see who had come or not.

CROW: In public?

BRIAN: CROW!

He saw one girl sit up front, staring affectionately at Davis. <That must be Evi,> TK thought.

KARI: Or somebody too drunk to realize who's she with.

DAVIS: HEY!

His parents sat next to Tai and most of the other Digi-Destined, minus Mimi, Matt, Kari, Sora, and Ken.

TOM: Don't forget Chief.


CROW: And McCloud.

Sora was Mimi's maid-of-honor, so he knew they were getting ready.

TOM (Singing): Are you ready?

Ken politely refused to come for some odd reason.

MATT: Probably trying to take over the Digiworld again.

Matt and Kari flat out disapproved of the wedding. The Digimon, who Izzy had brought to the

real world for the wedding, were all there minus Gatomon, Gabumon, and Wormmon.

BRIAN: And John Boy.

<We were all so close once,> TK thought sadly. <What happened to us?>

ALL: You married Mimi.

Suddenly, the organ player began to play

CROW: Um, I think it's a bad sign if the organ plays funeral music during your wedding.

and Mimi made her march down the isle, Sora and the other maids right behind her. The beauty of his bride-to-be stunned TK

DAVIS (TK): OW! SOMETHING STUNG ME!

(MATT & KARI are starting to look nervous)

BRIAN: What's the matter guys?

MATT & KARI (Quickly): NOTHING!

as she soon stood by him. They took each other's hands as the minister began to speak.

TOM (Mister): God forbids this.

TK's mother, along with Sora and Yolei began to cry. Tai was angry that Kari had refused to come,

CROW: EWWWWWWWWWW! THAT'S INBREEDING!

BRIAN: CROW!

but was relieved as well since he figured she would've raised Cain if she had come.

MAGGIE: Isn't she a little young to have a kid?

Joe and Izzy were a bit angry that TK was the one marrying Mimi, but they were content that it was what Mimi wanted to do and that she was happy with her decision.

BRIAN: Or so she thought.

The best men other than Davis cast quick glances around the room. They were on the lookout for anyone trying to ruin the wedding.

TOM: But failed miserably.

The priest continued his duty. "If there is anyone among us who has good reason

that these two should not be wed, let them speak now or forever hold their

peace."

MATT: Mimi…

KARI: TK…

MATT: Don't merry him…

KARI: Don't merry her…


MATT & KARI: MERRY ME!

DAVIS: ACK!

ALL: WE WON! WE WON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BRIAN (Singing): Happy, happy. Joy, joy. Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

At that moment, someone shouted,

MATT, KARI, & DAVIS: Never bet on a sure thing?

TOM: This is wrong?

MAGGIE: We're in hell?


BRIAN: Wake up every one, it's a bad dream?

CROW: Help, I'm marring the wrong person?

"STOP

CROW: In the name of love.

THIS WEDDING!"

BRIAN (Someone): I should be in that dress!

Everyone looked to see Matt, Kari, and Ken walk in, all three of them angry.

CROW: Because they got a bit part.

TK and Mimi glared at them, especially at Matt and Kari. T stepped in front of

Mimi and said,

TOM (T): I pity the fool who ruin my wedding.

"Something wrong, you guys?"

MATT: You have the Gundam Wing pilots there…

KARI: We look like bakas.

DAVIS: And Kari is with Matt.

BRIAN: And I agree with all three of you.

BOTS: ACK!

BRIAN: I know, I'm scared too.

Matt pointed at him. "Get down from there, TK! You can't marry Mimi!"

CROW (Matt): You forgot the wedding ring.

TOM (TK): D'HO!

Their father stood up and shouted, "Matt, what do you think you're doing?!"

BRIAN (Matt): Interrupting my brother's wedding. Duh.

"Stopping my brother from making a big mistake: marrying that slut!"

TOM: You mean Yolie?

TK was furious, but he tried to hold back his anger. "And you, Kari? Why are you

trying to stop the wedding?"

CROW (Kari): Because I'm out of character.

Kari walked up to the altar. "I agree with Matt. Mimi's a whore, and you deserve

better than that."

KARI: YOU DESERVE ME!

BRIAN: Too late.

Mimi glared hard at her. "Who do you think he deserves then? You? Last time I

checked YOU were the one who left HIM for his older brother!

MAGGIE: Can I give you some advise Matt?

MATT: What?

MAGGIE: Don't let Kari go to any college parties. She might leave with half the fraternity.

KARI: HEY!

BRIAN: HA! Good one.

MAGGIE: Thanks.

I was there for him after you tore his heart."

CROW (Mimi): I had to pay for the damage you did. Broken hearts ain't cheap you know.

"Mimi's right," Davis said as he made his way between Kari and the altar.

DAVIS: DON'T JUST STAND THERE ME! TAKE HER!

ALL: SHUT UP!

"I was glad at first when you left him because I thought you deserved better.

ALL: YOU THOUGHT SHE DESERVED YOU?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DAVIS: HEY!

But when I saw how hurt he was, I realized he was the one who deserved better. TK and

Mimi love each other more than you ever did him."

KARI: I LOVE HIM MORE THAN MATT!


MATT: KARI!

KARI: ITS TRUE YOU BLONDE STICK!


MATT: YOU LITTLE…

DAVIS: GUYS!

ALL: SAVE IT FOR DIVORCE COURT!

Kari glared hard at Davis, who glared back at her. The Digi-Destined could tell there was no real love lost between them. Ken finally spoke up. "As for why I'm here, it is simple: I want to marry Mimi!"

MATT, KARI, DAVIS: 0_o

ALL: WHAT?!

TOM: Great, first the author thinks the Gundam Wing pilots share the same universe as the DD, and now he's trying to get Ken and Mimi together. WHEN WILL IT END?!

BRIAN: Soon.


TOM: Really?


BRIAN: I don't know.

TOM: AHHHHHHHHHH!

TK shot a surprised glance at Ken, as did Mimi.

ALL: As did us.

"Don't be so shocked," Ken continued. "I've had my eye on her for sometime. Why else would I stay in the Digital World for so long?

BRIAN: Because you were under the control of the dark spore and tried to conquer the Digiworld.

TOM & CROW: FANBOY! FANBOY! FANBOY!

I waited for the chance to see her again, but you and your friends ruined everything! And now you dare to take her as your own, which I will not allow!"

CROW: I say that Ken's gone off the deep end again.

BRIAN: Yep.

Mimi took her hand into TK's and said firmly, "I'm marrying Takeru because I love him, and no one is going to change that! Especially not the likes of you three!"

MATT: WHAT ABOUT ME?!

ALL: SHUT UP RAVEN!

MATT: Raven?


BRIAN: A whiney WWF superstar. Almost as whiney as you.


MATT: HEY!

Suddenly, Metal-Garurumon, Stingmon, and a dark version of Angewomon crashed

MATT: The party?

KARI: The gate?

DAVIS: In to a tree?

TOM: Through a window?

MAGGIE: In to a car?

BRIAN: To the ground?

CROW: Through a wall?

through the wall of the church,

CROW: I WAS RIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

scaring almost everyone away. Heero and the others stood their ground.

MATT: Hiding that he was wetting his pants.

Kari smiled evilly and said, "Meet my new Digimon: Arch-Angewomon! She's twice

as mean as Lady-Devimon and twice as deadly!"

MAGGIE: And twice the OOC.

Patamon couldn't believe this. He flew up to Arch-Angewomon

TOM: Right, like that bat pig can do anything.

and said, "Angewomon, why? Why would you help Kari do something this evil?"

BRIAN (Arch-Angewomon): Because I'm not in character.

He got his answer when he was slapped away by Arch-Angewomon, who said, "Scram, you little

pest! The name's ARCH-Angewomon, now."

MAGGIE (Arch-Angewomon): And don't you forget it.

TK quickly caught his Digimon, then glared at his brother and his former friends. He then noticed something very strange about them and their Digimon.

CROW: Let me guess: Matt doesn't look like a stick, Kari doesn't have those gloves, and Ken picked a better outfit.

MATT & KARI: HEY!

He said, "Well, well. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Tell me,

you three... since when are Dark Rings a fashion statement?"

MAGGIE (Kari): Since yesterday.

The Digi-Destined looked and saw what TK had seen: their friends were each

wearing a Dark Ring on their finger. They then looked to see Dark Spirals on the

three Digimon.

BRIAN: Wait, shouldn't there be a tower to control them?

MAGGIE: Not for the dark spirals.

TOM & CROW: FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE!

BRIAN & MAGGIE: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

Mimi pulled out her Digivice and said, "Takeru, boys, let's show these three how

we treat people who want us to break up."

DAVIS (Mimi): Ok, first you ruin my wedding, then you try to kill TK…

Wufei nodded and, to everyone's shock, pulled out a Digivice of his own. "Now, Fangmon!" As he said that, a small green Agumon replica with a snake's head appeared and Digivolved.

ALL: THE HELL?!

"FANGMON DIGIVOLVE TO... SHENMON!"

TOM (Sarcastic): Oh, brilliant. Give one of the pilots of one of the most powerful weapon in the known universe one of the most powerful creatures in all of anime.

BRIAN: Ok, if it turns out that Sora is a Knight Saber, I'm gone.

The little Digimon then transformed into a larger one that resembled Seadramon, but was dark green in skin color, had angel wings, and four long legs. "I am Shenmon, the Great Dragon. I'm like a mixture of Seadramon, Greymon, and Mega-Dramon

ALL (WWF fans): OH MY!

in one big package."

(BRIAN grabs CROW'S beak shut)

Veemon and Palmon then Digivolved to their champion forms: Ex-Veemon and

Togemon. Patamon then Warp-Digivolved to Seraphimon, his Mega form. Tai and the

others were ready to join the fight, but TK said, "Stay back! This is our fight,

and Matt is my brother."

MATT (TK): I prefer that our fight is strictly ether in the family, or on the Jerry Springier show.

BRIAN: This is already a three-way circus.

Ken laughed, "Ha! Three Champions and a Mega, versus a Champion, an Ultimate,

and a Mega? This should be interesting!"

ALL: Don't bet on it.

"Watch this," Ex-Veemon said as he stood beside Shenmon. They then Fusion-Digivolved into a new Digimon. It was blue and green with angel wings, a dragon's head, and a long horn on its snout. "I am Natakumon. I am both Ex-Veemon and Shenmon, yet I am neither of them. My purpose is to bring Justice* to the world."

CROW: Not just justice, but Justice*.

*Guess what Wufei's crest is! ^_~

DAVIS: Oh, and he got a crest too.

Arch-Angewomon laughed at this and said, "Like that will do you any-! Ooof!" She

was then cut off as Natakumon rammed his fist into her midsection and said, "I normally would never hit a lady, but you are not a lady!"

BRIAN (Natakumon): You're a Digimon.

Seraphimon faced Metal-Garurumon and said, "Must we go through this again, old

friend? You tried this before with War-Greymon, and look what happened."

MAGGIE (Seaphimon): You got abducted before you could finish.

TOM & CROW: FANGIRL! FANGIRL! FANGIRL!

Metal-Garurumon snarled at the giant angel Digimon before leaping at him.

ALL (Metal-Garurumon leaping): Bongie, bongie, bongie.

Togemon looked at Stingmon, who said,

CROW (Stingmon): So, uh, do you wanna do it?


BRIAN: CROW!

"You do realize that bugs are more powerful than plants?" as he zoomed at her.

DAVIS: Obviously, he forgot about the Venus FlyTrap.

Togemon threw a quick punch at his face and said "You forget that some plants eat bugs for breakfast! And I'm one of them!"

BRIAN: I thought she was a cactus.

Heero reached into his jacket for his gun,

MATT (Sarcastic): Oh, that's brilliant, shoot everybody.

but Trowa stopped him. "I've heard about these Dark Rings. They possess whoever wears them, so they're not doing any of this by their own free will."

TOM (Heero): I'll kill them anyway.

Heero nodded, but rushed at Matt and tackled him.

CROW: Matt then dropped the ball, Green Bay picks it up, runs the 10, the 20, TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!

ALL: WOOOOOOOO! GO PACKERS!

"Get rid of the rings and spirals!" TK shouted as he charged at Ken, following

Heero's example.

BRIAN: Unfortunately, TK was stronger than he look and broke Ken's back.

Tai grabbed Kari from behind and said, "Sorry, kid! But, this is for your own

good!"

TOM: AHHHHHHH! RIGHT TO CENSORE! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

As he held her, she struggled to get free while Yolei tried to pull the Ring from her finger.

DAVIS: For the Ring was in place of the ring.

Natakumon seized Arch-Angewomon's wrist, where the Dark Spiral was, and used his

strength to crush the Spiral.

KARI: And her wrist.

With her power gone, Arch-Angewomon De-Digivolved into Salamon, her rookie form. She looked around and asked, "What happened?"

MATT (Natkumon): Oh, you know. Crashed a wedding, tried to kill us.

Seraphimon was having trouble getting to the Spiral on Metal-Garurumon's front

leg, but Natakumon was able to get rid of it for him. Metal-Garurumon then

changed into his Rookie form of Gabumon. "Hey, I slimed down!"

CROW: I hear digivolving can do that.

Stingmon used up most of his energy trying to fight Togemon, and changed back to

his rookie form, Wormmon. Togemon picked him up and tore the Spiral off him,

crushing it.

KARI: That's going to cost her. I heard from Ken that dark spirals don't come cheap.

Finally, the three Rings were pulled off their human hosts and destroyed. Kari

was the first one of them to speak. "Where am I? What's gong on?"

TOM: I take it Kari was drunk during the whole time and is sobering up now.

Matt rubbed his head and said, "The last thing I remember was talking to TK on

the phone. He was about to tell me something important, and the rest is a blur."

CROW: Maybe Matt joined her.

Ken shook his head and said, "I was studying for Summer School at home, and then

I blacked out. Uh, why are you in that dress, Mimi?"

DAVIS: And I thought he was the smart one.

TK took Mimi's hand and said, "You guys must have been possessed by the Rings

for over two years.

KARI: Wait, our alternates have been possessed by the rings for two years, and nobody noticed the abnormally black rings on their fingers until today?

BRIAN: This is the kind of stuff we have to read everyday. Trust me, there are worst things than that.

KARI: Like.


BRIAN: You don't wanna know.

As for the dress, Mimi and I were about to get married until you three attacked us with your Digimon. I was going to tell you over the phone Mat

MAGGIE (TK): Because I didn't want to talk to Matt.

that I had just proposed to her."

"Two years? MARRIED?!" the three shrieked.

ALL: That's what he said.

Suddenly, a familiar and evil voice came from the shadows. "Damn! They spoiled

all our fun!"

ALL: Huh?

Another voice said, "True, my ally, but now it is time for the final act!"

MATT: The Scream 3 killer?

Two familiar Digimon appeared in front of the Digi-Destined: Puppetmon and Piedmon.

MATT, KARI, and DAVIS: SAY WHAT?!

MAGGIE: NO WAY!

TOM: Oh, come on!

CROW: What the…?

BRIAN: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Terrific. Dark Masters' Dating Service: You need a date, we need a slave.

TOM: This is getting a little ridiculous. Ok, so the Dark Masters miraculously came back from the dead, mastered technology created by a human four years after their deaths and used it to brainwash that same human into marring Mimi.

TK said, "This can't be! Metal-Garurumon killed Puppetmon off years ago, and

Piedmon was sealed within Magna-Angemon's Gate of Destiny!"

CROW: Yeah, explain that.

Piedmon smiled evilly. "If Etemon could survive his trip in a void, so could I in the Gate of Destiny.

CROW: Oh.

I see you defeated our puppets and unveiled our borrowed tricks from the former Digimon Emperor, but that is nothing compared to what we have to reveal!"

TOM (Piedmon): We are going to make Sora fall in love with Matt.

BRIAN: I KNEW THAT SORATO ENDING WAS A DARK MASTER PLOT!

DAVIS: Matt winds up with Sora? WOW! Wait till I tell everyone.

ALL: ACK!


MAGGIE: Must have taken him before the Christmas episode.

BRIAN: YOU TELL ANYONE AND WE'LL HAVE YOU BACK UP HERE BEFORE KARI CAN EVEN RE-JECT YOU!

DAVIS: Tell about what?

BRIAN: Good.

The two Dark Masters stood apart from each other and then Fusion-Digivolved into

a larger, darker Digimon.

TOM: Oh, and they learned how to DNA Digivovle when they came back.

It had Puppetmon's wooden arms and legs, but bulkier.

KARI: And with less termites.

It's body muscular, with a small window showing two large black gears within.

The hands were gloved, but the tips were torn away to reveal black claws. The

head wore Piedmon's mask, but it covered the whoile head and mouth.

DAVIS: And had a tiny brain.

"Call me..."

CROW: Ishmael.

it spoke in a dark voice similar to Apocalymon. "Call me Stringmon!

I have all the Mega powers of both Piedmon and Puppetmon, plus some of my own."

BRIAN (Stringmon): I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Natakumon flew at Stringmon, but was knocked away with ease. After crashing, he

separated and changed back into Fangmon and Veemon. "Bah!" Stringmon laughed.

"One lone Ultimate Digimon cannot win against a Mega Digimon!"

MAGGIE (Wufei): I'm new at this, so I forgot.

Seraphimon took this as a challenge and said, "Then how about another Mega

Digimon?"

TOM: Nah. We reached our quota for Megas.

Matt pulled out his Digivice, as did Tai. "Make that two!" they shouted together

as Agumon and Gabumon Warp-Digivolved into War-Greymon and Metal-Garurumon.

BRIAN: No, its Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon.


TOM & CROW: FANBOY! FANBOY! FANBOY!

Davis also got his mini-terminal and D-3. "That's not all we've got, Stinkmon!

DAVIS: Must be new.

BRIAN: No that was your negative remark towards Stringmon.

DAVIS: Oh.

KARI: So, he's as stupid here as he is in our world?

TOM: Yep.

DAVIS: HEY!

GOLDEN ARMOR ENERGIZE!"

CROW: NOT THAT DAMN PINK BUNNY!


MAGGIE: Energize, not Energizer.

CROW: Oh.

A golden Digi-Egg appeared from the terminal and Veemon began to glow with it.

TOM (Announcer): Get your new Glow-In-The-Dark-Veemon now, while supplies last.

"VEEMON GOLDEN AROMR-DIGIVOLVE TO... MAGNAMON, THE WARRIOR OF MIRACLES!"

CROW: It's a miracle we made it this far.

War-Greymon stood next to Metal-Garurumon and said, "We haven't done this sorta

thing since Diaboromon. But, now's not the time to reminisce old times." With

that, the two Fusion-Digivolved into Omnimon, exposing his sword and cannon

arms.

BRIAN: But he needs the energy of every kid's e-mail to do that!

TOM & CROW: FANBOY! FANBOY! FANBOY!

Stringmon looked about and said,

MAGGIE (Stringmon): I GIVE!

BRIAN: I wish. It would end quicker.

"My, my! What interesting characters we have for the final act: Seraphimon, Omnimon, and Magnamon along with the Digi-Destined. Too bad you all will die now. CLOWN TRICK PUMMEL!" he pulled out a black handkerchief and waved it in front of him. Several large mallets flew out of the handkerchief and hit Seraphimon away.

TOM: What is this? Digimon or Loony Tunes?

BRIAN: Actually that's a combination of Piedmon's trump sword and Puppetmon's puppet pummel.

TOM & CROW: FANBOY! FANBOY! FANBOY!

TK, still holding onto Mimi's hand,

MATT: TK was scared to death.

MAGGIE: DUDE! He's your brother.

MATT: I know.

MAGGIE: Oh.

moved her and himself out of the way as more mallets flew at them. "That does it! You can try to kill me, but leave my love out of this!"

BRIAN (Stringmon): I'd rather not.

He pointed his D-3 at Omnimon and the Digi-Egg of Hope flew at him, letting itself be absorbed into his body.

KARI: But it was a rotten egg, and Omnimon felt sick to his stomach.

Kari, Davis, Yolei, and Cody did the same, letting Omnimon absorb their Digi-Eggs as well.

CROW (Homer): So one of those corporate Digieggs got to you too?

Omnimon glowed bright white as his whole body changed.

"OMNIMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO..." When the light vanished, there stood a Digimon with the wings of Nefertimon, Halsemon, and Pegasusmon; the legs of Raidramon, the arms of Digmon

and Shurimon, the body of Submarimon, and the head of both Flamedramon and

Omnimon.

DAVIS: Freakmon evidently.

"...SUPER-KIMERAMON, THE ARMORED ONE-MON ARMY!"

BRIAN: OH GOD! Not another Kimeramon!

MAGGIE: Maybe this one will be better to control than the last one.

TOM & CROW: FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE! FANCOUPLE!

BRIAN & MAGGIE: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

Mimi squeezed TK's hand, assuring her faith in him as he said, "Take this

party-crasher down!"

DAVIS (TK): TO THE BASEMENT!

Stringmon prepared to attack, but Super-Kimeramon was quicker as he shouted,

"DIGITAL ONSLAUGHT!" He threw out his arms and fired all of the armor-Digimon's

attacks with full force at the evil Digimon.

TOM: Oh sure, win the easy way.

Magnamon and Seraphimon fired their attacks as well, finishing off Stingmon.

Once that was done, the Eggs returned to their owners and Omnimon changed back

to Tsunomon and Koromon.

CROW: Both of whom had to check themselves in a mental institution because sharing the same body made them skitzos.

Matt and Kari walked over to TK and Mimi. "So," Matt said. "I guess there's no

talking you two out of getting married, right?"

ALL: We wish.

TK and Mimi nodded.

KARI: However, today was opposite day.

ALL: We wish.

Kari then said, "Could we at least stay for the ceremony?"

MAGGIE & BRIAN (TK & Mimi): NO!

Matt added, "And could I give my only brother away?"

CROW: Nope, you have to sell him like everyone else.

The couple looked at each other and the said, together, "Okay."

DAVIS (Mindy): I love you, bye-bye.

*************************************************************** *****************

MATT: So the wedding took the entire day, and their under the stars now?

BRIAN: Leave the star jokes to the professionals.

Once the rest of the guests came back, as well as the priest, the ceremony was back on track.

MAGGIE: But it was on Amtrak, so it was as quickly de-railed.

Kari cried at the soon-to-be-wed couple, thinking about what might have been if she hadn't left TK years ago. But she was happy that TK was marrying the girl he loved, and they still had their friendship at least.

KARI: And we all know what friendship develops to…

MAGGIE: In your world's case: Stalking.

KARI: HEY!

Matt stood beside Davis, Heero, and the other best men, smiling as he saw his

younger brother ready to tie the knot.

BRIAN (Matt): NO, NO, NO! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO A SHEPERD'S KNOT!

The priest then said, "Do you, Takeru Takaishi, take this woman to be your

lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer

or poorer, until death do you part?"

TK looked into Mimi's eyes. "I do."

TOM: After that, a piece of the church fell on TK.

BRIAN: D'HO!

ALL: Whaw, whaw, whaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.

The priest turned to Mimi. "Do you, Mimi Tachikawa, take this man to be your

lawfully wedded husband?"

Mimi looked back at TK's eyes. "I do."

DAVIS: Hope they checked to see if that was a real priest.

Davis pulled out the ring and gave it to TK, who then placed it on Mimi's finger

and said, "With this ring, I thee wed."

TOM (TK): IT'S CUTTING OFF THE CIRCULATION!

The priest then said, "By the power vested in me by the Lord Almighty, I now

pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

CROW (TK): WHOA! MIMI! Have a breath mint.

TK took Mimi into his arms and kissed her deeply as the crowd cheered for them.

Patamon and Palmon were crying as hard as Mimi's mother was. Veemon tried to

make a dash for the wedding cake, but Wormmon stopped him.

TOM: Because he wanted it for himself.

Soon the cake was cut and distributed, the photos taken, the newly weds danced,

and then finally the bouquet was tossed.

BRIAN: Then, they got a divorce.

Kari caught it, a look of hope appeared on her face. Tai then told her, "Not for a few more years, young lady!"

CROW (Kari): BUT I WANT TO GET MERRIED NOW!

TK and Mimi Takaishi then said goodbye to everyone and got into their limo for

the airport and their honeymoon.

KARI (Mimi): Where did you book our honeymoon?

MATT (TK): With some guy named Won T. Last.

TOM: D'HO!

ALL: Whaw, whaw, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.

******************************************** ************************************

ALL (Singing): You're a shining star!

TK carried Mimi into their hotel room in the Bahamas that night,

MAGGIE: After dropping her every two seconds.

with the porter following them with their luggage. They tipped the porter so he could leave,

CROW (Porter): I wanted to see them get it on.

BRIAN: CROW!

and got ready for bed. TK had just got into bed, wearing only his boxers, when Mimi

emerged from the bathroom in her nightgown. "So," she said seductively. "Are you

ready for me, Mr. Takaishi?"

ALL: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


BRIAN: NO LEMONS! NO LEMONS!

TK smiled at her lovingly. "I've been ready for about two years, Mrs. Takaishi."

When she was close enough to the bed, he pulled her to him and turned out the

light.

ALL: OH GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

End.

ALL: THANKYOUGODTHANKYOUGODTHANKYOUGODTHANKYOUGOD!

Author's note: I never thought I could pull it off, but I did it! All five

Gundam Wing pilots were there, Wufei turned out to be a Digi-Destined,

TOM: A continuum error was made.

new Digimon were introduced, and TK and Mimi finally tied the knot! If any of the

new Digimon I named were used before by other writers, I apologize deeply. I'm

usually the last to know everything that goes on in this world.

ALL: That doesn't surprise us.

Robster80

MATT: Its over?

ALL: Yes.

MATT, KARI, & DAVIS: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(ALL THREE run out of the theater…)

ALL: OOF!

(…trampling BRIAN and the BOTS)

(Door sequence)

(SOL)

(MATT & KARI have their backs turned toward each other, DAVIS is still trying to add two and two, TOM & CROW look crossed at the MADS, while MAGGIE & BRIAN look 0_o)

(CLASSROOM)

NED: What?


QB TED: It wasn't that bad.


NED: I liked it.

(SOL)

(ALL are shaking their heads)

TOM: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….

(CLASSROOM)

NED: Look, lab rat, baby, the point of the stories are that their supposed to be bad.

QB TED: You think you have it bad, we have to watch you reading the fic.

(SOL)

TOM: Ok, look! It wasn't bad enough that this was the worst fic you have ever sent us, but there were major continuum problems from the very beginning as my collogue, Crow, shall exphuliate.

CROW: I'll what?

TOM: Show them.


CROW: Right. Cambot, if you please?

The two Dark Masters stood apart from each other and then Fusion-Digivolved into

a larger, darker Digimon.

CROW: Thank you. The Dark Masters died before DNA Digivolving was even a concept, yet they can do it just fine. Next passage please.

Kari glared hard at Davis, who glared back at her. The Digi-Destined could tell there was no real love lost between them. Ken finally spoke up. "As for why I'm here, it is simple: I want to marry Mimi!"

CROW: Thanks. Forgive the fact that the Dark Masters are using Ken's Dark Rings to make him fall in love with Mimi, how can the Rings work WITH OUT ANY CONTROL SPIRES PRESENT?! And finally…

Wufei nodded and, to everyone's shock, pulled out a Digivice of his own. "Now, Fangmon!" As he said that, a small green Agumon replica with a snake's head appeared and Digivolved.

CROW: Not only were all five GW pilots there, but one of them was a DD. Who's that with a Digivice? IT'S WUFIE!

BRIAN: Yeah, and what about Scar Crow's brain?

CROW: What?

(CLASSROOM)

MADS: What do you want from us? We're evil! EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLL!

QB TED: I guess you can say we're more evil than the guys that named two of the Tamers Henry and Rika.

NED: Exactly Ted, push the button.

QB TED: I guess you can say we're more evil than a DiC and Saban merger.

NED: Push the button Ted.

QB TED: I guess you can say we're more evil than the guys who edited the Digimon Movie.

NED: WILL YOU JUST PUSH THE BUTTON!

QB TED: I got the button.

(QB TED pushes the button)

*FWOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH*

QB TED (Voice Over): I guess you can say we're the dubbed anime in your collection.

Wufei nodded and, to everyone's shock, pulled out a Digivice of his own. "Now, Fangmon!" As he said that, a small green Agumon replica with a snake's head appeared and Digivolved.