Digimon Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Know You Watch Too Much Anime When: ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

You Know You Watch Too Much Anime When:
Any Anime:
You try to get your hair cut like your fav. Character and get mad when it doesn't look anything like it.
Whenever you push a button you make a soft low grunting like sound.
You make too many fanfics to keep track of.
You remember every word of every episode.
You remember the characters' voices in you head.(well…. Yeah I have.)
You tell everyone to call you the name of a character.
You choose a random Japanese name you like and tell everyone to call you that.
You use that name to sign up for things(my friend Amanda actually signed up for band camp with Amaya)
You are reading this to see if you really DO watch too much anime.
If the only thing you talk about is anime.(mostly what I talk about)
If your future dream is to write a manga and have it turned into a show.(one of my future dreams, but my friend is also making the manga so I'm not the only crazy one)
You learn Japanese.( yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!)
Yu Yu Hakusho
You slap everyone who say “Nice skirt”
You try to fly on an oar
You run in front of a car, and when someone calls you crazy, just ask them if they'll kiss you after you die.
Every time you see a short person with black spiky hair, scream and run.
Or, ask them if they'll fight you.
You dye your hair red and stick a rose in it.
Every time you see a kitten, you think of Kuwabara.
You try to use Spirit Gun.
You try to use Dragon of the Darkness Flame.
You paint an egg gold and carry it around with you everywhere you go.
Naruto
You memorize all of the hand seals and most of the jutsu.(uuuuuhhhhh…. Yeah…… did that)
You dye your hair blonde(if you aren't already) spike it, and wear orange.
You only eat ramen.
You make the arm things like Sasuke wears.(did that too)
You make some shoes like they have on the show.(ask me and I'll tell you how)
You buy Sharingan contacts. (Jacob Woodruff did)(I want some)
You buy a forehead protector(headband) for you fav. village(I did. The hidden sand village ROCKS)
You try to make the back of your hair like Sasuke's. (has anyone noticed it looks like a chicken butt. cuz it does)
You train day and night(yeah… do that)
You throw or do to a birthday party to re-enact the chuunin exams.(did that too)
Digimon
You go to summer camp every year and watch out for snow.
You create your own digimon with ALL of it's forms.(did that)
You join every soccer league you can in hopes of playing Ken, Davis, or Tai.
You wear goggles all the time.
You go to New York and look for Mimi.
You design and make your own Digimon Emperor outfit.(maybe I did, maybe I didn't)
Every time you see something that looks even a little like a digimon, yell out the name of the digimon and go up and hug it.
When you see a T-Rex skeleton at a museum, you start crying because Agumon, WarGreymon, Guilmon, or any other dinosaur digimon died.
If all you talk about is Digimon.
You yell at the computer for not giving you a digivice.
Prince of Tennis
You buy three red racquets.(I had red racquets BEFORE I ever saw prince of tennis)
You go to the U.S. Open just to see Ryoma play.
You ever go to Japan, the first place you look for is Kawamura Sushi.
You look for Seigaku so you can enroll.
You try to jump like 8 feet in the air to do a Dunk Smash(face it, half to moves on prince of tennis are IMPOSSIBLE to do)
You try to make some drinks like Inui does and ask everyone to try it.
You play tennis at your school JUST to play Seigaku.
You draw Ryoma on all your tennis balls so you won't lose them.
You make a Ryoma shrine.(hey, crazy people will do that)
Hikaru no Go
You buy an old dusty Go board in hopes if releasing Sai.
If you play computer Go, sign in as Sai and try your best to beat everyone.
You dye your bangs blonde and the rest of you hair black and tell everyone to call you Hikaru.
You know the person who did that and dye your hair green and tell everyone to call you Akira.
You yell at Sai in the middle of a busy street.(I tried that once, it was funny)
Yu-Gi-Oh
You go to Egypt and try to find a sennen item.
You dye you hair 3 diff. colors and spike like crazy.
You dye you hair white and talk with a British accent.
You make poor Ryou another sibling in a fanfic.(uuhh did that.but like 3 years ago)
Your little brother gets so mad at you for having 5 times as many cards as him, he tries to sell half you deck and cries and gets you in trouble for “Stealing his cards”. (my brother's a jackass)
 
 
 
 
Guess that's it. If I remember anything else, I'll just make another fic.