Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ New Arrival (Aka It's all Xellos' Fault) ❯ Someone hide him! Telca's found out he's a Pokemon! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Usual Disclaimer: The Harem members from X-Men, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonlance, etc. don't belong to us. However the Original Characters of Lashana & Telca, our Ideas, and the Insanity Storyline are ours, so no touching! No touching! (hee hee, I have to stop watching Emperor's New Groove)

Note: Words between ~ ~ and { } are telepathic thoughts and such. That is all

"Fine! I--- ACKK!!! WHERE'D THE BOX GO?!?!"

Lashana blinked and look down at her hands, staring at the plastic wrapping minus the box of chocolates. "Wha??"

"Oh no..." Kang muttered as an aura of rage flickered to life around the Elf, making him slowly get to his feet and back away from her. "Uh....Lashana?"

"Goddammit to hell!! Who took the chocolate!!!?!?!" Telca yelled before Lashana could open her mouth. "I swear Xellos! If you stole them I'm gonna--"

~He's still a part of the foundation. I don't see how you expect him to be able to steal them.~

Lashana blinked at the voice in her mind and looked around in surprise, her gaze coming to rest on the creature she had seen before....and the box of chocolates it was holding. "....dammit. He just ate the coffee-flavored ones."

"I TOLD YOU!!!" Telca cried triumphantly, jumping up and down in excitement. "I told you so!! See? See?"

Kang stared at the new arrival and sighed. "Man. Things sure aren't dull around here."

"Telca.... Telca! Telca will you stop acting like an idiot?!" Lashana growled as she fwaped her friend, earning a return smack and a glare, but at least Telca had stopped hopping around insanely. "Geez, Battleaxe. Get a grip."

Kang rolled his eyes at the antics of the two sorceresses and looked over at the creature. "Why exactly are you here? And uh....what are you anyway?"

"KANG!" Lashana snapped. "Gods, you have the tact of a three year-old!"

"What?!" the draconian protested indignantly, backing away at the glare she was giving him. "What'd I do?!"

"Hey Lashana. I wouldn't exactly talk if I were you," Telca whispered.

"Shut. Up. And give me back my chocolates goddammit!"

The creature rolled his eyes at her and casually teleported the box back into her hands, meeting her slightly surprised gaze afterwards. ~My name is Mewtwo. As for what I'm doing here....as far as I know a portal opened and pulled me here....despite my best efforts to avoid it,~ he added in an annoyed grumble.

Lashana blinked. "Mewtwo? Holy shit! You're a--"

~Pokemon. Yes.~

"Oh, I wish you had let me say that," Lashana sighed as Telca stared at him in horror, her eyes wide in shock.

"LASHANA!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS A POKEMON DOING IN OUR PALACE?!?!!? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!"

"Uh oh," Kang murmured.

That got her attention. "My fault?! Hey hold on one cotton-pickin minute!! Why is everything my fault?! I'm not the one who controls the portals!!!"

"So this is MY fault?!?!"

"If the shoe fits!"

"ARGH!!!!"

Mewtwo stared in shock as the two females lunged at one another, their fight becoming lost in a large dustcloud from which only glimpses of fists, fireballs, an axe and a fork could be seen. ~What psycho dimension have I landed in?!?!~

Duncan sighed as he walked into the Kitchen, not looking at who he was talking to. "I ask myself that every....single....day?" He trailed off in shock, staring at the new arrival like a deer would stare at an oncoming 18-wheeler for a long moment before groaning and heading for the cubboards. "Where's that scotch?"

"DIE!!!" Telca's scream echoed throughout the Palace.

"YOU FIRST!!!" Lashana snapped testily.

"GODDAMMIT TELCA!! LEAVE MY BONDED ALONE!!!!!"

Kang looked over at Mewtwo and sighed when he saw that the Pokemon was standing in the doorway. "You might want to get out of the way," he warned seconds before a very annoyed Blackwargreymon stomped into the Kitchen and headed straight for the dustcloud fight.

"I swear! I can't leave you two alone for a minute!" the Digimon growled as he reached into the dust and yanked on double fistfulls of the two women's hair, effectively ending the fight with a unified yell of surprise from the two females.

As the dust cleared to expose the two fighters that were still locked in battle, everyone present couldn't help but gawk at the insane sight. Lashana's fangs were sunk into the handle of Telca's axe, her left hand pulling at Telca's hair while the other gripped her throat. Telca on the other hand, had her teeth embedded in Lashana's left arm, one hand trying to push the axe downwards while the other choked the Elf.

"Are you two quite finished now?!"

Telca growled around Lashana's arm that was seemingly lodged between her teeth, glaring up at him angrily. "Waft yer froblem flacky?!"

Lashana released the axe handle and spat out a mouthful of wood. "She started it!!"

"Didf notf!"

"Did so!"

"Noft!"

"So!"

"Noft!"

"Oh for the love of--" Blackwargreymon sighed, rolling his eyes.

Duncan smirked from where he was standing next to a stunned Kang. "Lashana. Zelgadis is stealing your coffee."

"WHAT?!?" the Elf yelled, an aura of rage flickering to life around her as she shoved Telca aside and lept to tackle the chimera. "THAT COFFEE IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME AWAKE!!"

Mewtwo blinked. ~I think I landed in a psychiatric ward.~

Lashana finished punting the chimera out the patio door and grumbled sourly as she took a sip of her coffee, humming softly in pleasure at the taste. "Oh, this place is much more entertaining than a psycho ward."

"Oh like you would know," Duncan snorted, paling when he heard low evil chuckles from both Lashana and Telca. "Uh.....I have to go wake up Nightcrawler. Yeah. Yeah that sounds good!"

The Elf sighed as the Immortal ran from the room and looked down at the half-moon shapes on her left arm in disgust. "Great. Now I'm gonna need shots."

"Bite me," Telca growled.

"I'd rather be shot than poisoned!"

"That can be arranged!!"

~THAT'S ENOUGH!!!~ Mewtwo yelled at them, now throughly annoyed.

"Ow! Geez...." Lashana grimaced, shaking her head to try to clear her thoughts. "Not so loud will ya? That...hurt?" She blinked and looked at the others that were passed out on the floor, all of them clutching at their heads. "Oh great. Nice going, Mewtwo. As if Telca wasn't pissed enough before. She'll be livid when she wakes up."

~Not my problem,~ he stated, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked down at her.

"You wanna bet?" she smirked, sobering when she saw her Bonded slumped on the floor. "Blackwargreymon!" She hopped over Kang's prone form and knelt next to the Digimon, frowning as she wove a full Healing spell on him. "You had better fucking hope that you didn't put my Bonded into a coma, Mewtwo."

He ignored her enraged tone and looked at her curiously. ~Bonded? I've never heard of that.~

"He's my soul-bonded," she growled, staring down at Blackwargreymon's face as she finished her spell and gently shook his shoulders. "Hey. Hey Black, wake up. C'mon, hun, wake up."

"Wha? Wha hit me?" he mumbled, blinking at her dazedly as she helped him to sit up. "Oh my head...."

"You'll be okay in a minute," she whispered before twisting to look at a silent Mewtwo. "Listen you. Either you help me Heal them or I will personally drop kick you into the pool and freeze you there for the rest of the week!"

He smirked. ~I'm the strongest Pokemon in the world. What makes you think that you have a chance against me?~

Lashana growled and got to her feet, an aura building up around her. "In case it's escaped your notice, you're not in your world anymore. You're in mine. There ain't any other Pokemon here! This is my turf an my home. Ya have no right ta come bargin' in here at 7 in tha freakin' mornin' actin' all high an mighty an psyblastin' my friends and family!!"

Blackwargreymon blinked as he heard her accent thicken and rose his gaze to stare at her. It was rare that she actually got mad enough to let her Elven accent affect her speech, and he had a pretty good idea of how much trouble there was going to be if she lost her temper. "Lashana! Calm down!"

She glared at Mewtwo for a moment longer, her dark blue gaze locked with his amethyst one before she glanced at her Bonded, sighing when she saw his pleading look. "Fine," she said in a drawn out sigh. "I'm calm. Or at least as calm as I can be." Her aura of anger flickered once and vanished as she walked over to Telca and knelt next to her friend, weaving a quick Healing spell on her. "Telca? Ne, Telca. C'mon, wake up."

"I doan't wanna go ta work......"

"Wrong dimension Telca," Lashana muttered, nudging her sharply. "Get up."

Telca groaned and rubbed at her aching temple. "Sweet flamin' shit. What the hell happened?"

"Three guesses," Lashana grumbled as she went to Heal Kang and Duncan.

"I'll go see if the others are alright," Blackwargreymon told her as he got to his feet and headed for the Main Hall.

Telca growled as she got to her feet, glaring at the Pokemon angrily. "I swear. If you hurt my Remy I am so going to kill you."

"I get first crack," Lashana said from where she was helping a woozy Kang to sit up, looking over at Telca warningly and blinking when she saw Xellos fly in. "Oh, go play in traffic or something will you? We don't have the patience to put up with you right now."

"Aw. And here I went through all the trouble of bringing you a new playmate and everything!"

"What?!"

~What?!~

"You brought him here?!" Telca frowned. "Well for goddess sake! Send him back!"

"I thought I'd let you do that!" Xellos grinned. "Only there's a catch!"

~What kind of a 'catch'?~ Mewtwo growled.

"I disabled all the portals leading to and from this Dimension," the Mazoku smiled, opening his eyes to look at them. "And I hid the spellbook."

Lashana slowly got to her feet, leaving a worried Kang behind as she walked forward, closing her eyes as she murmured an incantation, her voice echoing with power. "Darkness beyond twilight. Crimson beyond blood that flows, buried in the flow of time...."

"Oh shit!" Telca yelled, moving to stand in front of the guys as she rose a magickal sheild. "Lashana! Don't destroy the entire Palace this time!!"

"..In thy great name I swear myself to darkness! Let all the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess!!!" The Elf paused and opened her eyes, ignoring Mewtwo's startled gasp as she bared her fangs at the Mazoku. "DRAGON SLAVE!!!!"

Telca grimaced once the explosion had died down and felt a twinge of disappointment when she saw that the Pokemon had erected a glowing blue sheild around himself, protecting himself from harm. Damn. I guess it was too much to hope that Lashana could nail him at the same time... She looked over at the Elf and frowned when she saw that her friend seemed a little out of breath. "Hey, Elfy. You okay?"

"Um....I think I just blew up what was left of the Livingroom," Lashana muttered in embarrassment.

"No problemo!" Telca said as she snapped her fingers, grinning when the Palace was instantly repaired. "After all the fights we get into I thought I should be prepared."

"Good thinking," Lashana sighed as she leaned against the Kitchen counter. "Oof. I'm getting mighty sick of this. Where's the Ibuprophen?"

"Here," Kang rumbled as he got to his feet and grabbed the bottle out of a cubboard, handing it to her and watching in shock when she proceeded to down ten pills along with the rest of her coffee. "Um...isn't that bad for you?"

"Anything that takes away the pain in my lower body is not considered bad in my books," the Elf sighed before looking over at Mewtwo, who was staring at her. "Oh what now? Care to comment on my Elven ears, or my fangs or something? Cuz I'm pretty sure I can manage another Dragon Slave or two."

"And if she can't I sure as hell can!" Telca added angrily, crying out in alarm when Blackwargreymon carried a semi-conscious Remy into the Kitchen. "Remy!"

"He's okay," the Digimon rumbled, stepping aside as Telca ran over to him and helped the woozy X-Man over to a stool. "He didn't get the full force of it."

"Oh my poor baby! Are you okay? Remy? Remy can you hear me?" Telca murmured as she wove a Healing spell on her Favorite, lying her hands on his cheeks as he groaned and blinked up at her dazedly. "Remy? Baby?"

Kang groaned and glanced at Mewtwo as he rolled his eyes, snickering when the Pokemon smirked and nodded.