Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ New Arrival (Aka It's all Xellos' Fault) ❯ In which Mewtwo accidentally takes a peek into Telca's mind... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Usual Disclaimer: The Harem members from X-Men, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonlance, etc. don't belong to us. However the Original Characters of Lashana & Telca, our Ideas, and the Insanity Storyline are ours, so no touching! No touching! (hee hee, I have to stop watching Emperor's New Groove)

Note: Words between ~ ~ and { } are telepathic thoughts and such. That is all

Kang groaned and glanced at Mewtwo as he rolled his eyes, snickering when the Pokemon smirked and nodded.

"Oooh. Remy's okay, chere. Got dis big headache though...." the Cajun said, wincing as he closed his eyes again. "Hurt worse than when he spar wit de Wolverine...."

"Ohmigods! Wolvie!" Lashana cried as she bolted for the Main Hall, taking special care to shove Mewtwo out of her way as she did so...only to skid to a frantic stop at the edge of the doorway. "...uh oh."

"Alright! Who tha hell did that?! That hurt like holy flamin hell!!" Wolverine yelled as he stalked into the Kitchen, pausing when both Lashana and Telca blinked at him momentarily before grinning rather pervertedly. He frowned and glanced down at himself, shrugging when he saw that he was still wearing his boxers. "What?"

~OH MY GOD! THAT'S SICK!~

Lashana blinked and looked over at a shuddering Mewtwo. "What the hell are you babbling about?"

~Her!~ the Pokemon cried, pointing to a still grinning Telca. ~She's empathic!~

"Uh...yeah. And your point is?"

~She's projecting!!~

Lashana glanced from Mewtwo to Telca and back before starting to snicker softly. "Y-you mean you saw what she--?" She cut herself off when her voice wavered and, seeing the horrified look on Mewtwo's face as he nodded, broke out into a bought of hysterical laughter, reaching out to lean on the counter to keep herself upright as she howled with mirth.

"What?" Blackwargreymon asked, completely baffled.

"He....he saw...." Lashana stammered before breaking out into another fit of giggles. "He picked up....on what Telca was thinking!!!" she cried out in between uncontrollable chuckles.

~It's hardly that amusing,~ Mewtwo grumbled as the other males winced in imagined horror for a moment before breaking out in loud howls of laughter.

"Not ta ya it ain't bub! But ta us this is great!" Wolverine grinned ferally once he had managed to get himself under control. He glanced over at a breathless and flushed Lashana and smirked. "Ya okay darlin'?"

"Yeah...yeah...Oh Gods that was rich!" she grinned, blinking when she saw that Telca was still staring at Wolverine. "Uh...Telca? Telca! Oy...."

Mewtwo grimaced. ~She's still projecting.....~

"Let me," Blackwargreymon chuckled, winking at his Bonded playfully before calling out : "YO BATTLEAXE!!"

"DON'T CALL ME BATTLEAXE!!"

"Well, we know she can still hear," Wolverine grimaced as he stuck his pinkie finger in his ear and wiggled it around.

"Yeah, but can we?" Kang grumbled, sticking his tongue out at Telca when she turned to glare at him.

"Okay, look. We can't stand here all freakin' day," Lashana said, gaining everyone's attention. "Since killing doesn't seem to be an option, it's pretty clear that the only way to kick Mewtwo out is to find that spellbook, I'd say it's time to start looking."

Telca grinned evilly. "Who says that killing isn't an option?"

Mewtwo sighed and rose a hand to cover his eyes. ~I need a vacation...~

Kang winced and went to stand behind Lashana. "She's got that look in her eyes again...."

"An I thought Lashana had evil looks," Wolverine muttered under his breath.

"HEY!"

"Aw, shut up, Blacky."

"Make me hairball!"

SKINT! "Sure thing! C'mon over!"

"TERRA DEST--oof!"

"Will you two knock it off?!" Lashana growled as she removed her elbow from her Bonded's stomach, wincing at the hurt look he gave her. "We so do not have time for this!"

"Alright, alright," Telca sighed as she leaned the blade of her axe against her left shoulder. "I guess Elfy's got a good idea. Let's just go get changed and search the entire freakin' Palace already. The sooner Purple over there leaves, the sooner I can go back to bed!"

~Gee, it's nice to feel wanted,~ came the sarcastic mutter from the corner.

"Shaddup!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lashana sighed heavily as she walked into her bedroom and let out a relieved groan as she flopped down face-first on the bed. "I didn't get enough sleep to handle this...." She rolled over onto her back and looked over at her Bonded as he trudged into the room, wincing when he avoided her gaze and instead went to collect his armor that he stored in the closet. Aw nuts. I shouldn't have hit him like that. "....I'm sorry, hun. You okay?"

He glanced over at her and managed a small smile when he saw the genuine worry in her eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine." He sighed and walked over to her, sitting next to her and lightly resting his left hand on her right leg. "You just knocked the wind out of me. I'm alright."

"Shouldn't have hit you," she mumbled as she sat up and leaned against him, closing her eyes when he put his arms around her and hugged her.

~Oh god! She's doing it again!! Someone get her away from me!!!~

Blackwargreymon groaned and nuzzled his snout into Lashana's hair. "Do we really have to go rescue him?"

"'Fraid so," she sighed as she pulled away and got to her feet, gathering a bit of energy to herself as she snapped her fingers, her spell changing her clothes into black boots, blue jeans frayed at the knees and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. "I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" When he nodded, she snatched a hair elastic off the dresser and headed for the stairs, rolling her eyes in exasperation when she heard Kang talking to Mewtwo.

"You'll get used to her. Really."

~You're not telepathic!~

"Well no....but I have been living here for over a month."

"Hey hey hey! Stop making us sound like a bunch of psychos!" she protested as she slid down the banister. "And for goddess sake Kang, go put some clothes on! You can't walk around the Palace in your boxers all day!"

The draconian shrugged. "It's not like it'll give Telca any ammo to torment Mewtwo with. She doesn't like me."

She smirked.

~Uh oh,~ Mewtwo muttered. He hadn't been here long, but he damn well knew that that look didn't mean something good...or clean minded.

"GODDAMMIT, LASHANA!! Get that thought out of your head!!!" Blackwargreymon roared from upstairs.

Kang groaned. "Right. I forgot." He glanced up the staircase and grinned. "So what'd you send to him?"

~Ugh.~

"Fine, fine," Kang grumbled as he turned to stalk up the stairs. "Geez. I was only asking."

Lashana snickered and glanced over at the Kitchen doorway when Nightcrawler bamfed into view. "Hey Fuzzy."

"Hey...." the teen trailed off at the sight of Mewtwo and stared at him for a long moment before looking at Lashana curiously. "I have two questions for you. One : why'd you buy a kangaroo and two : why did you dye it purple?"

Lashana chuckled at the glare that Mewtwo sent the mutant and grinned. "That's cute. I'll have to remember that."

~Try all you want. I'll just erase your memories of me when I leave this place,~ the Pokemon snorted, obviously not enjoying his stay.

"Aw, do get off that high and mighty pedestal you're on, okay?" Lashana said in exasperation, drawing his mildly surprised gaze. "I mean geez. Talk about your complexes. Get a grip. You think we care if you're 'the most powerful pokemon in the world'? This is a whole new ballgame here, Mewtwo."

"'Mewtwo'?" Nightcrawler echoed. "That's Mewtwo?! Geez, I thought you'd be a lot taller, dude. Those movies don't do you credit."

~Movies?~

"Fuzzy..."

Nightcrawler gulped at Lashana's tone and smiled sheepishly as he ran a hand through his hair. "I....uh....used to be a big fan of the show...."

Lashana smirked and, once she was sure no one was nearby, winked at him. "I was too."

~What are you two talking about? What movies? What shows?~