Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ New Arrival (Aka It's all Xellos' Fault) ❯ Mewtwo beats Xellos? Kewl, he has potential! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Usual Disclaimer: The Harem members from X-Men, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonlance, etc. don't belong to us. However the Original Characters of Lashana & Telca, our Ideas, and the Insanity Storyline are ours, so no touching! No touching! (hee hee, I have to stop watching Emperor's New Groove)

Note: Words between ~ ~ and { } are telepathic thoughts and such. That is all

~What are you two talking about? What movies? What shows?~ Mewtwo growled, finally gaining their attentions.

"Well, y'see, in other dimensions, Pokemon is the highest ranking cartoon show in the world. There's millions of fans," Lashana told him, grinning slyly. "A good number of them are yours."

He blinked at her, trying to come to terms with that. ~I...I have fans?~

"Oh sure. Hey Fuzzy, do me a favor and show him those two movies okay? I really need another cup of coffee," Lashana smiled as she headed for the Kitchen, leaving a mystified Mewtwo to be corralled into the Livingroom by the teen. Time for some well needed caffeine. Gods, I think that if we ever ran out I'd die from withdrawl....what the-? "Hey! Who drank all the coffee?!?!"

"Sore wa himitsu desu!"

"AACCKK!!" She spun at the whisper in her ear and screamed in revulsion as Xellos glomped her, pinning her arms to her sides as he pushed her back against the counter. "GET OFF!!!!!" A painful twist enabled her to slam her knee into his stomach - damn, aimed too high - making him loosen his hold on her just enough for her to free her left hand. "FIREBALL!!!"

The Mazoku smiled as the attack knocked him back into the furthest wall and opened his eyes to look at the Elf. "Mmm! You know just the way I like it, Lashana-chan!"

"Oh GROSS!" she gagged, a more powerful fireball forming in her hands as she backed away, trying to make it to the patio doors. Now I'm gonna have to burn this outfit...and I just bought this shirt!! She snapped herself out of her thoughts in time to see him lunge at her again and yelped in surprise when a black ball of energy slammed into his side, sending him crashing to the floor. What the?!

~Your friends' thoughts may be disturbing, but it certainly doesn't compare to what just went through his mind!~ Mewtwo snarled as he walked over to the startled woman.

"Uh..." Oh yeah. Real intelligent there, Lashana.

The Pokemon chuckled softly. ~I heard that. You're not without some psychic talent either, it seems. So, Lashana, is it?~ When she nodded dumbly he smirked and gestured to the form on the floor. ~What exactly is that?~

She shook herself awake. "Uh....He's a perverted, masocistic, sadist, immortal Mazoku. We can't get rid of him."

~Ugh.~

"Yeah that's generally how we feel about him too," she muttered as she let the fireball she was still holding fizzle out. Glancing from the Mazoku to herself, she grimaced and snapped her fingers, her magick changing the outfit into brown hiking boots, faded blue jeans and a dark green tank top. "I'll have to remember to burn that other outfit whenever I get the chance... Um...why are you staring at me like that?"

~You have a power that I've never sensed before,~ he murmured in her thoughts as he studied her intently.

"That would be my magick. Elven heritage y'know," she shrugged as she stepped around him and went to change the coffee filter and spoon more mix into the machine.

~Elven?~

"Yeah. Elves. We're people of Nature....or so I've read. Though I'm only half elf. The other half of me is human."

~And your friend? Is she also....Elven?~

"Telca? Nah. Don't really know what she is. Doesn't seem to faze her though. She's just as powerful as I am when it comes to spells and the like, she just doesn't rely on it as much as I do," Lashana said as she leaned back on the counter, waiting for the Coffee Maker to finish brewing the next batch. "Why the sudden whiplash of attitude?"

He sighed and looked at her, meeting her gaze for a moment before glancing away, hating the feeling of embarrassment that flooded him. ~I've never had a fan before.~

"A...." She blinked and turned towards the doorway. "Blackwargreymon!!! You traitor!!!"

"What? I did nothing!" he called back from where he was sitting in the Livingroom with a snickering Nightcrawler.

"You divulged private information!!"

"I did no such thing! I just dropped hints is all!"

"I'll drop you a hint alright," she grumbled under her breath, crossing her arms over her chest and fuming as she leaned back against the counter, glaring at the floor for a moment before yelling out : "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!!"

"Aw crap," the Digimon groaned, glaring at a chuckling Nightcrawler. "Oh will you shut up already?"

~What? Ashamed?~ Mewtwo growled.

"No. I value my sanity...or what little I have left," she muttered, sighing when she saw that he didn't understand. "I live with Telca. What more of a reason do I need to keep this to myself?"

~Good point,~ he admitted as the object of their conversation walked into the Kitchen.

"What? Lashana made a good point? Well shit on a stick! When are you expecting the lightning?" Telca grinned.

"Oh do shut up," the Elf growled as she turned to look at the coffee-maker, silently urging it to brew the coffee faster. C'mon you stupid thing! I need caffeine!!

Mewtwo snickered and reached out to nudge the Elf in the ribs. ~You have to switch to decaf.~

"The Palace wouldn't be able to survive the withdrawl period," Telca snickered.

"Wisecracking banshee," Lashana grumbled under her breath as she grabbed a mug and poured herself some coffee.

"I heard that."

"Imagine how little I care," the Elf retorted as she grabbed an ice cube out of the freezer. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a Bonded to punish. ...And Mewtwo, if you warn him telepathicly I'm shaving you bald and selling you to a bunch of toddlers."

Telca blinked. "I thought he was already bald."

~I am not!~ he protested, glaring at Telca as she studied him. ~If you must know, I have fur!~

"Hmm. Well, that certainly ressurects the option of dying you a neon pink, tying a yellow bow to your head and giving you to Xellos as a late Christmas present," she mused.

~What?!~ he yelped, glancing around warily for a moment before concentrating and teleporting over to Lashana, inadvertantly startling her.

"Christ on a crutch! Will you stop doing that?!"

~Sorry! Telca's starting to worry me.~

"Only starting?" Blackwargreymon asked curiously, his gaze falling on Lashana as she walked into the Livingroom. "Hey. No hard feelings....right?"

"Oh no. Perish the thought," she grinned as she handed her mug of coffee to a wary Mewtwo. "Hold this."

"Ack! Lashana! Lashana, no!" the Digimon cried as he scrambled off the couch and tried to make a run for it, yelping when she lept onto his back and shoved an ice cube under his armor. "Holy God that's cold!!"

Lashana cackled and hopped to the floor, going to retrieve her coffee from the stunned Mewtwo before she threw herself down onto the couch. "Have a seat 'Two," she smiled, completely ignoring the Digimon that was doing a little dance around the room as he tried to twist and turn to reach the ice cube that was quickly melting.

"Damn. Of all the times for me not to have a camera...." Nightcrawler snickered, pointedly avoiding the angry Digimon's gaze.

Blackwargreymon growled at them and settled for simply yanking his chest armor off, sighing in relief when the half-melted ice cube fell to the floor. Gonna have to get her back for that later.... I think I still have a few cans of silly string lying around somewhere....

"...so anyway, looks like it's Xellos' fault that Mewtwo got thrown here," Lashana was saying, oblivious to the look that her Bonded was giving her. "So to add to the fact that Duncan woke us up at Oh-my-God in the morning, now we have no portaling abilities and if we don't find that damnable spellbook 'Two here might end up being stuck here."

"NOOOOOO!!"

Mewtwo grumbled at Telca's horrified cry from the Kitchen and moodily threw himself down onto a Lazy-boy chair, his eyes widening in surprise when the footrest came up and the back tilted, comfortably cradling his body in the plush chair. ~Okay....I could get used to this.~

"Really? Kewl! We could use another sane person around here!" Nightcrawler grinned, blinking when he heard Lashana clear her throat loudly. "Uh....present company accepted, of course.~

"Of course," Lashana smirked.

~Nice recovery,~ Mewtwo sent to the youth.

"'Sides, y'all aren't all that stable anyway," the sorceress added with a grin.

"Does anyone care that I'm still shivering over here?" Blackwargreymon complained, frowning when a loud 'NO' sounded from the direction of the Kitchen. "I wasn't asking you Telca!!"

"Tough shit! Lashana! What happened to the chocolate?!"

The Elf blinked and looked around at the others, snickering when she saw Mewtwo wink at her before the box of sweets appeared in his hands. "Damned if I know, Telca! Did you ask, Kang?" I'll be damned if I let you get those cordial cherries, Battleaxe.

"I'll go save Kang before Telca gets to him," Nightcrawler announced before he bamfed out of sight.

Lashana coughed and waved her hand in front of her face, trying to dispell most of the brimstone from the air. "I'll never get used to that." She stood and walked over to Mewtwo, snatching a handful of chocolates out of the box before returning to the couch.

"You have got to eat something healthier than that, Lashana," Blackwargreymon rumbled as she took a bite out of an orange-cream filled chocolate.

"It's healthy!" she protested, holding up the remainder of the chocolate. "See? It's orange flavored."

~Oh for the love of....~

"You shut up. You ate my favorite ones."

~What? The coffee ones?~ When she nodded, the Pokemon grimaced. ~Sorry. You're not the only one who needs a few mugs to wake up in the morning.~

"Oh Gods. Not another caffeine freak..." the Digimon groaned as he pulled his chest armor back on and twisted to reach the buckles. "It's bad enough when you and Zel fight over the first cup, Lashana. If you and Mewtwo get into a fight the entire Palace will be destroyed."

Lashana smirked and exchanged rather evil looks with Mewtwo. "It all depends on who gets there first. 'Sides, Zel isn't much of a challenge anymore."

"That's because last time you slammed him into the wall hard enough that it took Kang, Wolverine and I three hours to pull his head and shoulders out of the drywall," Blackwargreymon reminded her pointedly.

"Trivial technicalities don't apply to me," she told him as she took another sip of her coffee, sighing when she realized that she had just finished off the mug. "Damn it all. Now I have to get up again. Crap. ...Hey, Mewtwo?"

~No. I am not teleporting you into the Kitchen.~

"Aw....please?"

He sighed as she gave him the puppy-dog eyes treatment and closed his eyes for a moment. How the hell does she do that?! ~Fine.~ Opening his eyes again, he rose a hand in her direction and concentrated, a slight blue aura enveloping her before she vanished from the couch.

Blackwargreymon looked from the couch to the Pokemon and chuckled when an excited cry came from the Kitchen. "She'll never leave you alone now."

~Yes, I know,~ Mewtwo sighed, glancing out the Livingroom doorway when a cry of 'fireball' was heard. ~Oh not again. Doesn't that thing ever rest?~

"Thing? What 'thing'?"

~That Mazoku creature.~

"Oh God."

"You sick pervert!! FIREBALL!!!"

"CRUCIO!!!"

The two males exchanged wary glances and looked at Lashana as she stalked back into the room clothed in a completely different outfit.

"That's more clothes I have to burn," she grumbled before looking at Mewtwo. "Telca's gone to wash her skin with bleach, so the Kitchen's free if you're hungry. I'm gonna go to the library and see if I can find a 'locate' spell from one of the spellbooks."

"I'll bring you some toast," Blackwargreymon told her as he headed for the Kitchen.

"I'd rather you bring me another cup of coffee," she called after him as she snatched the box of chocolates away from Mewtwo and headed for the stairs.

~Hey! What about me?~

Lashana paused at the doorway and looked back at him. "What about you? You're stuck here for a while. Go wander around if you want. Watch TV, read a book, play video games. I've got spells to research."

Mewtwo watched her leave the room and sighed as he leaned back in the chair, staring at the ceiling. This dimension certainly isn't what I was expecting. I can't believe that I've been accepted so quickly... and I have a fan! He smirked and looked over at the shelf that held all the videos and DVD's, exerting a small fraction of his psychic powers to telekeneticly levitate two movies over to himself. 'Mewtwo Strikes Back'. Hmpft. I'd like to catch the person who managed to record everything that happened on New Island.... Then again I also wish I could have gotten rid of the annoying little yellow rat.... Hmm... Someone's coming....