Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ Togepi Goes a Tad Power Mad ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pokémon, Nintendo and Game freak do (and have I ever said how I love you all!) I also don't own Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Linkin Park, papa Roach or any other band!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Togepi goes Power mad and takes over Team Rocket...hummmmmm...yep it's another insane story from Togepi the really bad fanfic writer. (Just so you know I don't hate Togepi....I love that little guy, but I thought it would be funny if under that cute exterior was the heart of an evil insane Pokémon) Enjoy my friends!

Togepi goes a tad power mad
By Togepi

It was another beautiful day in the Pokémon world. Ash, Misty, Brock and even Tracey were walking through a forest enjoying the bright lovely warm sunshine...(What else is new!?!)
Suddenly Togepi began squirming in Misty's arms and started chirping franticly.

"What's wrong with Togepi?" asked Brock, as the group stopped walking.

"I dunno!" replied Misty as she looked at her baby pokémon closely.

"I'll take a look!" shouted Tracey as he snatched Togepi from Misty. "All Pokémon love me!"

"Yeah right!" added on Ash sarcastically.

Tracey held Togepi high above his head and began to speak baby talk to it. Togepi just sighed stopped squirming and rolled it's eyes, the sooner he stopped moving the sooner Tracey would go away. Tracey smiled triumpfertly and put Togepi on the floor.

"See! I'm the master of Pokémon!"

"Hey! I'm the only Pokémon master around here Tracey!" snapped Ash.

"Get real Ash stop day dreaming!"

"At least I don't wear a stupid bandana thing!"

"Yeah well that hat is sooooo stupid!"

"Well at least I'm not in love with professor Oak!"

"Well at least I'm not a total whiney brat!"

"Oh yeah!"

While Tracey and Ash argued with Brock and Misty trying to separate them, Togepi began to walk away from them, Pikachu saw it wondering away so he followed.

"Pikapi!"

Togepi sighed and turned around to face Pikachu!

"What do you want yellow rat!" the egg pokémon snapped.

"That's no way to talk to your elders Togepi" replied Pikachu. "Anyway you shouldn't wonder off"

"Why not!"

"Because if you got lost or hurt Misty would be really sad"

Togepi just laughed evilly.

"HER, the annoying red-head, oh please, the sooner I get rid of her the better!"

Pikachu just looked at the baby pokémon puzzled. While Pikachu and Togepi talked Misty watched them while Brock was still trying to separate Ash and Tracey...but the conversation meant nothing to Misty as all she could hear was Togepi and Pikachu talking in Pokémon language, to her it looked like they were playing happily.

"Okay Ash now apologize to Tracey for calling him fat!" snapped Brock to the young Pokémon trainer.

"Well tell him to apologize for saying I was the worst trainer in the world!" protested Ash. Brock just sighed. "Anyway Brock you should be the one arguing with Tracey, he replaced you remember!"

"Oh yeah!" said Brock. Suddenly he swung his fist at Tracey and knocked him to the floor, he then jumped on top of him and the two began to fight franticly.

"This is for replacing me punk!" yelled Brock as he pummeled into Tracey.

"Yeah well this is for coming back, squinty-eyes!" replied Tracey as he punched Brock in the nose.

Togepi watched the fight carefully through it's narrow eyes, "Stupid humans", it thought to itself as Pikachu ran back over to Ash, "looks like I have to teach them a lesson!" It smiled evilly as it too made it's way over to it's so called "Friends"

"You guys stop fighting now!" Yelled Misty. "I don't want Togepi seeing this!"

"Pipikachu!"

"Yeah Brock I think you've hurt Tracey enough now!" added on Ash, as Togepi walked up to the side of pikachu, but the two refused to stop fighting ( don't blame Brock really! Who'd want to get replaced by a Professor Oak loving, bandana wearing idiot like Tracey!)

"YOU HUMANS DISGUST ME!" came a loud voice from where Ash was standing, Brock and tracey stopped fighting as everybody looked at Togepi. "AHHHHH, COME ON YOU DIDN'T REALLY THINK I WAS A USELESS POKÉMON WHO DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING, DID YOU?"

"Well yeah!" replied Ash.

"Humph, typical human thing that!" snapped Togepi. "Now you will all pay for treating me like a baby and constantly saying that I didn't know anything, I saved you many times and I didn't even receive one thanks!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Togepi!" wailed Misty, as she went to pick her Pokémon up but Togepi pushed her away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME HUMAN!"

Misty jumped back with fear from her baby pokémon with tears in her eyes.

"Gee Togepi's acting...strange!" said Ash.

"WELL NO DUH POKÉMON BOY!" shouted Togepi. "NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY, STARTING WITH YOU!"

Togepi pointed to Tracey, the Pokémon watcher swallowed hard.

"Why me? What have I done?"

"Nothing much...I just don't like you" replied Togepi.

"GO TOGEPI!" shouted Brock, waving his arms in the air with pure delight. Huge sweatdrops formed on the heads of Ash and Misty. Togepi began waving it's tiny arms, it's beady black eyes firmly stuck on Tracey. Suddenly it's arms glowed, then returned back to normal. Everybody waited and waited, but nothing happened.

"Well I guess we were right!" laughed Tracey. "You are useless!"

Brock moaned with disappointment.

Just then the team heard a strange whistling sound coming from above them, the twerps all looked up to see a giant comet falling out of the sky right above them. Ash, Brock, Misty and Pikachu all ran out of the way but Tracey stayed where he was, still looking up at the comet.

"This is gonna hurt!" he said to himself then *SPLAT* the giant comet landed right on top of him. Togepi laughed uncontrollably as the rest of the twerps crawled out of a bush they hid in, they looked at the comet, then each other.

"So...Tracey's gone?" said Misty.

"Guess so!" replied Ash.

"Pi!"

"This fanfic writer LOVES killing Tracey doesn't she?" added on Brock.

Just then the group began to suddenly dance and laugh chanting "Tracey's dead, Tracey's dead, Tracey's dead!" but then stopped and looked at Togepi who was just staring at them. It's eyes narrowed and an evil smirk grew across his face.

Unaware to them in the bushes not too far away from them were Team rocket watching them through binoculars. The three pulled back and looked at each other.

"I can't believe that Togepi is this powerful!" said Jesse. "If we knew this when we took it to the boss last time we'd be promoted by now!"

"Well notin' is stoppin us from stealin' it now!" laughed Meowth.

Jesse and James nodded in agreement as they looked back at Togepi and the twerps.

"So which one is next!" said togepi, as it pulled a bazooka from that really cool place called nowhere. Again sweatdrops appeared on the faces of Ash, Misty and Brock.

"Take Ash, he's useless!" shouted Misty.

"No take Brock, he can't see!" added on Ash franticly.

"No take Misty, she's your mother, she smothered you too much!" replied Brock.

"Oh thankyou Brock..." yelled Misty. "...at least I know who my friends are!"

Suddenly two smoke bombs go off behind Togepi, the egg pokémon turned around to see Jesse and James emerge from the clouds of grey smoke.

"Prepare for Trouble!"
"And make it double!"
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all people's within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our ..." James broke off when he saw what Togepi was holding.

"It has a bazooka!" he screamed as togepi pointed the bazooka at them. It fired it, Team Rocket dodged the shots and dived into the basket of the balloon.

"Two can play at that game egg!" snapped jesse as she too pulled out a bazooka and aimed it at Togepi. The two began to franticly fire at each other as the twerps ducked for cover.

"That's it I'm getting out of here!" yelled Misty as she stood up and ran away. Ash, Brock and Pikachu followed her quickly as they ran deeper into the wood. Togepi watched them leave then turned to Team Rocket.

"Awwwww....you made me let them get away!" Togepi moaned, it then sighed and pointed the bazooka at them again. "Well I guess you three will have to do!" It aimed the bazooka, but it then stopped and put it down. "No! I have a better idea who to destroy! Your Boss...Giovanni!"

Strange dramatic music sounded as the rocket trio looked at Togepi.

"GIOVANNI?"

"Yes! Giovanni, he basically said I was not Team Rocket material, well I'll show him, I bid you farewell, until next time!"

Togepi began to toddle off through the wood. Team Rocket watched carefully as it vanished into the darkness.

"I'm kinda wishing that you had ate that thing James!" Jesse said to her partner.

"Me too Jess!" agreed James. "Me too!"

"Well I guess we'd better go and tell da boss about Togepi" said meowth, Jesse and James nodded a they set off in their balloon.

*********************************

Jesse, James and Meowth burst through the doors to Giovanni's office, breathing heavily.

"Sir! there's a maniac egg after you!" said Jame in between deep breaths, but no one responded. The team looked at Giovanni's chair behind his desk, the back of it was facing them. Carefully they approached the desk, heading deeper and deeper into the room.

"Sir?" said Jesse. "Sir, is everything okay?"

The chair turned around but no one was sat in it. Suddenly Togepi jumped up onto the desk, startling the three rocket members.

"ARRGGGHHH! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" yelled James.

"I guess we shouldn't of stopped to watch the director's cut of Titanic on da way over here!" replied Meowth.

"That's right cat!" snapped Togepi. "And now I'm going to do something Giovanni couldn't do!....fire you!"

"Your firing us?" gasped James.

"Yep, and don't let the door hit ya on the way out!"

"You can't do that!" sneered Jesse. "Just wait until I get my hands on you, you little rat!"

Jesse tried to run towards Togepi but James held her back.

"No Jesse it'll just hurt you!" he pleded franticly to her. Jesse stopped struggling and pointed to Togepi.

"This isn't over egg!" she shouted before turning around and walking out with James and Meowth following.

"That's what you get for calling me a paperweight!" Togepi called after Jesse. Jesse's eyes narrowed...this was war!

That night, Jesse was sat at a table in the kitchen of a small, shabby run down apartment that they had rented for the night (It was the only thing they could afford!) She scribbled franticly onto a piece of paper as James approached her.

"What are you doing?" he asked her as he yawned. "It's half three in the morning!"

"I'm not going to let that Pokémon get the better of us Jesse replied, still writing. James pulled a chair up beside her and sat down.

"Look this is our chance to make a new start with our life's, if you just want to get it back because it fired us there's no reason too" he told her.

"Nah, it's not because of that, I just don't like the thing. I new anything that cute had to be bad"

"Oh I see" James looked at his friend. "Well why don't you just kill the fanfic writer then write the story how you wish!"

"I would but...." Jesse broke off, James widened his eyes waiting for her to finish her sentence. "...but if I don't do everything she writes, she's gonna tell the whole world my secret, that damn Cassidy told her!"

"Secret?"

Jesse suddenly blushed and laughed nervously.

"Er...never mind, Just lets go to bed I'll tell you my plan to destroy Togepi tomorrow!"

James smiled.

"Okay!"

They then both kissed each other briefly on the lips.

"Wait wait wait!" said Jesse. "Am I going out with you in this fic?" James just shrugged. "I wish people would tell me these things!"

"Lets just go to bed...I'm getting confused" replied James. With that the two of them left the kitchen and went to bed.

The next morning, at about 10am, Jesse, James, Meowth and even Mondo (who they had called for help) were stood around the kitchen table as Jesse explained her plan.

"Right guys, now we all know that Togepi is a happiness Pokémon, and at the moment it's very happy so all we need to do is depress it and that should destroy it, or at least make it go insane, either way we've won!" Jesse turned to mondo. "Did you call everybody on the list I gave you?"

"Yep" replied Mondo. "Every single one, and they're all meeting us outside the Team Rocket headquarters at 11am"

"Good!" said Jesse. "We'll show Togepi what we're made of"

Jesse began to cackle evilly, James, meowth and Mondo just watched her nervously with sweatdrops on their heads.

At eleven they all arrived outside the Team Rocket headquarters. The group began to wait for Jesse's contacts.

"Who are dese people we're waitin for anyway?" asked Meowth.

"Just some really depressing and scary people" replied Jesse.

"Britany spears?" guessed Meowth.

"Nope, but close"

Just then a tour bus rolled up and stopped in front of them.

"This is it" said Jesse. "The ultimate weapons that will destroy togepi"

The bus door open wide, James and Meowth gazed at the buses with their eyes wide open, but their expressions turned to puzzled looks when they saw who came off the bus.

"woah, is this where we're all meeting?" asked a strange man wearing a red cap backwards.

"Let me get dis straight Jess..." said Meowth. "...Your gonna destroy Togepi by giving him a Limp Bizkit concert?"

"Yep!" replied Jesse, happily. "Aswell as other bands."

"I think Jesse's gone screwy" Meowth whispered to James, James nodded but both of them got a paper fan to the head.

"I'VE NOT GONE SCREWY" she yelled. "It just so happens that their negative lyrics is just what we need to destroy Togepi"

"Limp Bizkit have negative lyrics?" Meowth turned to James for an answer, but his blue haired friend just shrugged.

"Just make yourself useful" Jesse snapped, as she gave James some wood and a hammer and gave Meowth a can of paint. "Construct a stage"

All kinds of bands and solo artists got off the bus, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, papa Roach, Eminem...and loads more I can't exactly think of yet.

In the office of the TRHQ Togepi could hear lots of commotion from outside the headquarters, it looked out of the window to see James and Meowth constructing the stage, while Mondo and Jesse talked to a bunch of people he had never seen before.

"What are they up to" the egg pokémon thought as it watched them closely.

Down below back outside the TRHQ, Mondo pointed out Togepi to Jesse.

"Good" she said evilly. "The time of revenge has come"

She looked over to Meowth and James who signaled to her that the stage was ready, Jesse then turned to the bands and solo artists.

"Okay are you ready to do the most depressing concert ever?" she asked them, a few mumers of "Yes" and "I suppose so" came form the artists. "Good. Let's go"

Togepi watched as the bands and solo artists got up onto the stage, What's going on, they're giving me a free concert or something? wondered Togepi. Jesse got up with them and talked to Togepi through a Megaphone.

"Hey Togepi" she shouted. "This song is just for you"

All the musical artists began to perform together, spurting out negative lyrics and depressing tunes. togepi stumbled away from they window holding it's tiny arms up to it's ears (wait togepi's don't have ears!?!)

"ARRGGGHHHH! ALL THE NEGATIVITY! MUST DROWNED OUT SOUND! CAN'T LET IT END LIKE THIS!"

Togepi magically whipped out his bazooka and pointed it at the window. It began shooting at the artists on the stage, they all began to dodge the shots and still carried on performing.

"ARRGGGHH! WHY WON'T YOU ALL DIE"

He carried on shooting but it was no good. Suddenly Togepi dropped his bazooka as it again tried to drowned out the sound but it was no good.

"NO IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, IT JUST CAN'T!" It looked at Jesse and pointed at her. "I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE EVIL WITCH!"

With that Togepi exploded into tiny pieces, everyone on the ground cheered as James and meowth danced about waving fans with big red R's on them. Jesse's eyes just stayed fixed on the window Togepi had been at.

"We'll see egg" she said to herself, then she joined in the conversation.

About half an hour later Jesse, James, Meowth, Mondo and all of the musical performers were sat in the shabby apartment eating Scrambled Togepi out of bowls.

"There's one thing I wanna know" said James. "Whatever happened to the twerps?"

**********************************

In the wood Misty is sat down in the grass crying hysterically into her hands, Brock and Ash try their best to cheer her up but it's no good.

"Why did my Togepi have to be evil, I loved that thing" she wailed.

"How about we just go to the nearest breeding center and get you a new Togepi" suggested Ash.

"I don't want a new Togepi" Snapped Misty.

Suddenly a Pokémon egg rolled out of a bush and stopped in front of Misty. Her eyes lit up as she picked up the egg.

"YAY! A whole new Pokémon egg just for me!" she cried out happily.

"Erm, mist, what about Togepi?" asked Ash.

"What Togepi?" replied Misty, Ash just rolled his eyes as Misty began talking to the egg.

"I'm gonna love you and care for you, your gonna be the best pokémon ever!"

"Y'know Misty maybe I should get this egg" suggested Ash.

"No way!" yelled misty. "This is all mine"

With that she ran off further into the wood with the egg followed by Ash.

"Here we go again" sighed Brock as he and Pikachu joined the chase. The group disappeared into the dark of the forest so all you can hear is their voices.

"Hey look it's hatching!" said Misty in amazement.

"Ohhhhh, I wonder what it is?" added on Brock.

There's an eerie silence then suddenly all you hear is Brock's voice shouting:

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH! IT'S HATCHED INTO TRACEY!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hi guys did you miss me?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"PIP IKAAAAAAAAAAA!"

**************************

Back in the shabby apartment:

"Y'know dat's a good question Jimmy?" said meowth. "But what I wanna know is what happened to da boss"

***************************

Somewhere on a beach in one of the orange islands Giovanni is sunbathing with his Persian laid beside him.

"I'm so glad that I sold Team Rocket to that little evil egg thing, now I can rest in piece in the sun away from those idiots Jesse, James and Meowth!"

The Persian Purred in agreement.

**************************

"That's a good question too" said James to his feline friend. "But what I really wanna know is what's Jesses secret?"

Jesse blushed a bright red and nervously looked around the room.

"Never! I won't tell you!"

"Come on tell us!" protested Fred Durst.

"Yeah, I could use this in my next rap tune" added on Eminem.

"Never!" she said. "I'm not telling you, it's way to embarrassing and I'm especially not telling you while I'm in the room with a bunch of guys!"

With that she ran out of the door and down the street, with James, meowth, Mondo and all the music artists following, Disappearing into the sunset!

Will we ever learn about Jesse's secret, Will Togepi ever return to seek revenge on our favoruite red-haired rocket member and will Tracey stay dead for good the next time I kill him...probably not, but it's nice to think they will all come true!

THE END!!!!

Did ya like it? Hate it? Wanna burn it? Feel free to e-mail me feedback, especially flames for killing Tracey and Togepi, I love flames! togepi_3@hotmail.com