Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ FOOD FIGHT! As dreams turn to nightmares, a journy begins. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I forgot Misty's sisters' names. Hey, if you were around people THAT air headed, you'd want to forget them too. I'll just say first sister, second sister, and so on.

By the time lunch rolled around, Togipi sat down at the schools out door picnic area and she was dead tired and having a headache.

'Man. I have a major headache.' She thought. 'Cooking, math, getting hit in the head by a baseball in PE when the real teachers showed up. At least I can relax. I wonder where B.R.I.AN went to. It would have been nice to have lunch with him. A nice lunch, just the two of us, sharing our food, and our drinks, and… HOLD IT! What am I thinking? He's a friend, nothing more. I just met him. Still, I wish he were here.'

Little did she know that B.R.I.AN was secretly watching her from a near by tree.

'Togipi, nothing will happen to you or your family while I'm around.' B.R.I.AN thought. If I know Giovanni, he gave up on Pikachu and is going for you. I will make sure nothing will happen to you. God, listen to me. I sound like a character from a cheesy story. Cheesy or not, I mean it. I will protect you. I wonder though, why I keep thinking about you? Was Mrs. Ketchum right? Am I in love?' As he was finishing that thought, he thought he heard something and saw a student coming to Togipi.

"Can I help you?" Togipi asked.

"Located Togipi. Capture target." It said in a robotic voice.

"R.Y.AN!" She said.

"CAPTURE THIS! RESTRAINING ORDER PENDING!" B.R.I.AN said as horse shoe shaped restraints came from his hands and launched at the R.Y.AN'S arms, causing him to fly to the brick wall and the impact caused the restraints to ram into the wall, thus restraining R.Y.AN'S arms. Everyone saw this and was wondering what's going on.

"What the…?" Togipi asked.

"You know my restraining order attack is a strong cable that captures people, right?" B.R.I.AN said.

"Yeah. I remember." Togipi said.

"Well, my restraining order pending launches metallic restraints that causes a person to be pined to the wall or ground." B.R.I.AN said. Just then, they heard a laughter B.R.I.AN was all too familiar with.

"Giovanni!" B.R.I.AN said. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"He's not here B.R.I.AN." Togipi said.

"The egg's right." Giovanni said, as his voice came from the R.Y.AN'S mouth. "I'm in my head quarters, and I know your attacks, which is why…" As he stopped, the R.Y.AN broke out of the restraints. "…I made them stronger." He finished saying as two more R.Y.ANS joined the fray.

"You know what they say." B.R.I.AN said.

"Three's a crowd." Togipi said as they both looked like they were ready to fight.

"Oh I wouldn't be so confident if I…" But before Giovanni can finish…

"SHUT UP!" Pikachu said as he delivered a thudershock to the robot, causing it to explode.

"Thanks." B.R.I.AN said.

"Destroy targets." The R.Y.ANS said in unison.

"I don't think so." Togipi said just before…

"HEEEEE-YA"

…delivering a sidekick to one of the R.Y.ANS.

"Nice." B.R.I.AN said.

"Thanks." Togipi replied. The R.Y.AN then got up and the two robots delivered a…

"Cyber side kick."

…to B.R.I.AN and Togipi. The kicks were so hard, they wound up at the other end of the outdoor picnic area.

"Are you ok?" B.R.I.AN asked Togipi.

"A little hurt, but fine." She replied.

"That's good." He said. Just then, a R.Y.AN leaped up ready to attack, when all of a sudden…

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM!"

…they heard just as a razor leaf was launched at the R.Y.AN'S head. They looked to see Bulbasaur next to Gloom.

"Remind me never to attack anyone you know." B.R.I.AN said.

"Not a problem." Bulba said. B.R.I.AN then got up and went after the last R.Y.AN.

"HEY TIN MAN! LOOK RIGHT HERE!" B.R.I.AN shouted as the R.Y.AN looked up.

"ICE COLD STARE!" B.R.I.AN said as the ice beam shot out of his right eye and froze the R.Y.AN in his place. "Togipi, if you care to do the honors."

"Gladly." She said as she got up and used her powers lift the frozen R.Y.AN and then drop him, causing him to shatter. B.R.I.AN then went up to Togipi.

"Those were some nice moves you did Togipi." B.R.I.AN said.

"You weren't so bad yourself." Togipi said as she blushed at B.R.I.AN'S comment. Just then they heard police sirens like last time, and B.R.I.AN disappeared. Of course, Gloom saw the whole thing and looked at Togipi.

"What?" She asked.

"TOGIPI LOVES B.R.I.AN! TOGIPI LOVES B.R.I.AN!" Gloom said.

"BE QUIET!" Togipi said. "SHUT UP!" She told Gloom while blushing.

************************************************************** **********

A little while later, Togipi was at her last class with Prof. Oak on a field trip to the caves near by to study the rocks inside.

'Gee, how fun.' Togipi sarcastically thought. 'Studying rocks. This is so boring. And I thought history was bad. *SIGH* Why can't I just leave and be with B.R.I.AN walking in the park, having a nice diner… STOP! HOLD IT! I've been thinking about that all day. What's wrong with me?' As she finished this thought, she could have sworn she heard someone call her name.

"Togipi."

She looked around to see if it was B.R.I.AN, but he was no where to be found.

"Togipi."

She then realized it was somewhere in the cave away from the group. She then looked around and saw no one was looking as she went to where the voice was calling her. However, little did she know that B.R.I.AN was close behind.

'Where's she going?' He thought as he followed her. After a few minutes, she stopped outside of a wall with a red rock.

"Push the red rock." The voice said to her. Togipi felt compelled to push the rock. As she did so, a trap door opened and she fell in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She yelled as she was falling.


"TOGIPI!" B.R.I.AN said as he dove in after her. They were falling for a little while when they suddenly stopped as Togipi was covered in a white glow.

"She's the one." B.R.I.AN heard a voice said.

"Yes. The one." He heard several voices say.

"The one for what?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"She's the one. She's the one that will save all." Another voice said.

"From what?" B.R.I.AN said.

"Patience. All will be revealed." One of the voices said.

"For what?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"You'll see. Protect her B.R.I.AN. She will need you now more than ever." One of the voices said.

"How do you know who I am? Do you know about my past?" B.R.I.AN said.

"You will find out who you are soon. Your journey, as well as Togipi's, has just begun." The voice said. As soon as she finished, the glow disappeared and B.R.I.AN and Togipi found themselves back at the cave.

"PROFESSOR! I FOUND HER!" Gloom yelled. "Is she ok?" Gloom asked B.R.I.AN.

"I don't know. Let me get her to the hospital." He said as he put the passed out Togipi into his arms.

"SKY HIGH!" He said as boosters launched from the back of his legs and he was flying to the Pokemon center.

**************************************************************** ******

At the same time, Delilah grabbed her head.


"NO! IT CAN'T BE! IT'S… IT'S… Its begun…" Delilah said just before passing out.

******************************************************************* ***

"Now! Now's the time." The first form said.

"But they found the one." The second said.

"But she's pasted out, as well as the mother." The third said.

"Lets do it." The first form said.

****************************************************************** ***

As Ash and the others were waiting, something caused them to nod off. They were dreaming that their dreams were coming true. Brock dreamed that he was an excellent breeder, Misty was dreaming about being a water Pokemon master, and Ash was dreaming about being a Pokemon master.

**************************************************************** *****

BROCK'S DREAM:

"Brock, my Pichu's coat is so shiny, thank you!" A trainer said.

"You're welcome." Brock said.

"So, you want to be a breeder, huh?" A voice said.

"Yes, of course. Where are you?" Brock asked.

"But you can only go so far." The voice said.

"HEY! YOU! MY VILE PLOOM IS WILTING! IT DIDN'T WILT UNTIL I GAVE IT ONE OF YOUR FOOD!" A trainer said.

"But… but…" Brock said.

"LOOK AT MY SEA KING! IT'S DYING!" Another trainer yelled.

"But… I… but…" Brock said.

"Brock, I can help. Just let me help you, and your problems will be solved." The voice said.

"Yes. Help me. Please."

*************************************************************** ********

MISTY'S DREAM:

Misty was cheered as she walked down Cerulean. She was crowned water Pokemon master. And everyone cheered.

"MISTY! MISTY! MISTY!" They all chanted.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we have a water Pokemon master." A voice said.

"That's right. Who are you? Where are you?" Misty said.

"But, can you beat them?" The voice asked as Misty's sisters appeared.

"Like, you're no master. We can kick your butt." The first sister said.

"Oh yeah?" Misty said as she called out her Pokemon.

"Yeah." The other two said as Dewgog came out and zapped all of Misty's Pokemon.

"But… It can't be!" Misty said as the crowd laughed at her.

"Some master. You can't even beat three gym leaders." One crowd member said.

"But… but…" Misty said.

"Misty, I can help you. Only if you say yes." The voice said.

"Yes. Help me. Please."

*************************************************************** *********

ASH'S DREAM:

'This is it. If I beak Gary, I'm going to be a Johto League master.' Ash thought.


"So, the big battle, huh? What makes you think you're going to win?" A voice said.

"Simple. I got my Pokemon." Ash said. "Where are you coming from?"

"Ah, but is it enough?" The voice said. As soon as he finished, Gary called out his Ninoking and Ash called out his Pikachu. "Don't you think that training in the Johto brought Gary's Pokemon at levels even above your Pikachu?"


"NINOKING, TACKLE ATTACK!" Gary yelled, sure enough, with one attack, Pikachu was taken down.

"PIKACHU!" Ash said.


"Pikachu is out of the match. The winner is Gary Oak." The ref said.

"NO!" Ash said.

"But I can help you. Just say you need my help, and you can win." The voice said.

"Yes. Please. Help me."

And with those words, it has begun.

TO BE CONTINUED…