Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ An Explination ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, here's why the pokemon became human. Also this has hints of Delilah and Prof. Oak romance (Yes, I think that they would make a great couple. If you don't like it, as Crow would say, "Bite me, it's fun!").

After a few minutes, Nurse Joy and the others sat down, as she explained everything.

"Hundreds of years ago, around the time of the Samurai, a great evil had swept the land. This evil possessed three people, changed them into monsters with dark powers, and was on the verge of taking over not only the town of Humanity, but Japan and the whole world. A young Emperor requested the aid of his kingdom's most powerful wizard to give strength to the town's Pokemon. The problem is that the wizard was near sited and the day he read the spell, a powerful explosion rocked the town while he read half of it. The explosion caused his glasses to break, and he accidentally read the last half of a spell to give humans the power of Pokemon."

"So that's why we look human." Chickorita pointed out.

"And Togiepi was able to throw me through three rooms." B.R.I.AN said.

"Yes," Joy responded, "but it turned out to be a blessing. The new Pokemon/Humans were able to drive the evil out of the people. But, before it disappeared, it said 'We'll return.' However, it hasn't been back since."

"So, all the Pokemon in the town, or enter the town, become human once they leave the pokeball?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"Yes, but they turn back to normal once they leave." Joy said.

"But, how do you have gym matches?" Togiepi asked.

"The normal way since Pokemon still have their powers." Joy said. Just then, Chancy ran into the room.

"NURSE JOY! THE KIDS ARE WAKING UP!" She said.

"LET'S GO!" Joy said, but B.R.I.AN just sat there. Togeipi walked up to him.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked. B.R.I.AN was taken aback. He didn't expect the kid of the people he helped nearly kill to ask to see her parents. Togeipi was equally surprised, but something told her to ask.

"I'll only make things worse." B.R.I.AN said.

"I'll explain everything to them. I'm sure that you want to be there and ask them for forgiveness." She said. He thought about it for a minute.

"Ok. I'll do it." He said.

When they got there, Ash, Misty, and Brock started to wake up.

"Ohhh. Where are we?" Misty asked.

"MOM!" Togeipi said. Misty then got a good look at Togeipi, too bad she didn't see the transformation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE'S TOGEIPI?!" Misty yelled.

"Misty, why are you shouting?" Ash asked.

"ASH!" All of Ash's pokemon yelled. But, like Misty, he wasn't there for the transformation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! ARE YOU WITH TEAM ROCKET?!" Ash asked.

"Ash it's me, Pikachu." Pikachu said.

"And I'm Togeipi." Togeipi said.

"WHAT?!" Both Misty and Ash yelled in unison.

"Guys, what's with the shouting?" Brock asked, then he saw Vulpex. But, like the others, he wasn't there for the transformation.

"HI MY NAME'S BROCK! I'M A NICE GUY! I LIKE YOUR HAIR ITS SHINY!" He said. Vulpex giggled a little.

"Thanks Brock." She said.

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"She's your Vulpex." Chickorita said.

"WHAT?! HOW?!" Brock asked.

"It's like this…" Joy said as she explained the whole story.

A few minutes later, the three trainers had a look of shock on their faces as Joy finished the story. They couldn't believe that one mistake made by one person a long time ago could have such a great effect on pokemon and their trainers today.

"Okay, so now, you guys are human." Brock said.

"Yep." They all said at the same time.

"But how did we get here? We were all knocked out by Team Rocket." Misty said.

"I teleported everyone here." Togiepi said. "But that wouldn't have been possible with out the help of…" But before she could finish, she saw that the person she was talking about wasn't even in the room. "Where are you? I told them I'll explain everything." Just then, B.R.I.AN walked into the room.

"Hi." He said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!" Misty asked

"PIKACHU! THUNDER SHOCK!" Ash yelled.

"Um, Ash, he turned against TR when I shocked him the first time." Pikachu said.

"He did?" All three trainers said in unison.

"After he shocked me, it damaged some of my circuits, and I remembered I was the subject of an experiment." B.R.I.AN said.

"You were human?" Brock asked.

"Yes. Unfortunately, I can't remember anything before the experiment." B.R.I.AN said. "And I was under Giovani's control. Pikachu's thunder shock damaged some of my circuits, and unlocked how I became a cyborg. Anything before that, is a blank."

"So you were under Giovani's control when you attacked us?" Ash asked.

"Yes." B.R.I.AN said. "I'm sorry for sending you guys to the hospital."

"Its no problem. We understand now that you were under TR'S control." Ash said.

"Yeah, it's not your fault." Misty said.

"Don't worry." Brock said.

"Thank you guys." B.R.I.AN said.

Meanwhile, in a place that isn't anywhere in the world, three dark, black forms were waking up from a long rest.

"Ahhhhh… three humans have just arrived." One of the forms said.

"I sense them too. Full of hopes and desires." The second form said.

"It should be easy to tempt them." The third form said.

"At last, we will have our revenge!" The first form said.

Meanwhile, in Pallet, Delilah was working on her garden, when suddenly, she got a pounding headache, and saw the three dark forms in her head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! NOT MY BOY!" She shouted.

"Delilah? Honey? What's wrong?" Prof. Oak asked his girlfriend.

"We need to go to Humanity. NOW!" She said

TO BE CONTINUED…